>great culture
>amazing food
>astonishing history
>beautiful art
>attractive women
>fantastic language
>spectacular architecture
>awe inspiring music and national anthem

What is the greatest country in Europe and why is it France?

Don't forget superior mathematics, the institution with the highest number of Fields Medal recipients

>ywn be Alain Connes or Cedric Villaini

>What is the greatest country in Europe and why is it France?
It is objectively the United Kingdom

That's italy tho, sorry

[Citation needed]

I agree mate

France is a qt, i unironically feel bad for them right now

>>great culture
dying
>>amazing food
Yes
>>astonishing history
No
>>beautiful art
Italian art*
>>attractive women
Meme
>>fantastic language
Objectively gay language
>>spectacular architecture
Italian architecture*
>>awe inspiring music and national anthem
Arab&black rap songs*

fuck off ouiaboo

that's not very nice

We have alot of self haters too.

Just take the complement famalam

Greece

fuck france

your food is a meme too

Alri Karim

Bonjour, my name is Monsieur Ken
I'm a 25 year old Ouiaboo (French culture enthusiast for you Anglos). I paint with oil and pastel in a traditional French impressionist style and spend my days practicing the art of creating culinary delights, such as baguettes and croissants.

Everyday I train with my 1777 Charleville Musket, this superior firearm never misses it's mark and can hit a Prussian or Englishman at 300 yards because its smoothbore barrel has been polished over a thousand times. It is vastly superior to any weapon of this era. I earned a license to fire this gun over 2 years ago and have been practicing ever since.

I speak the French language fluently, both langues d'oïl and the d'oc dialect. I write fluently as well. I know everything about French history, the Constitution of 1958 and their Napoleonic code, which I follow 100%

At every given moment I can be heard listening to superior French music, such as La Marseillaise, Le Chant du Départ and Maréchal, nous voilà, I have memorized the lyrics for well over 1000 songs of French origin

When I get my EU visa, I am moving to Paris to attend a Grandes école to learn more about their glorious culture. I hope I can become a professional chef or enlist in the Légion étrangère!

I own several berets and Breton striped shirts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to them before I move to France, so I can fit in easier. I always engage in faire la bise to any acquaintances and speak in Français as often I can, but rarely do I get a response!

please don't be a pasta
please don't be a pasta

It's a pasta

Have you ever heard of Akihiko Saito?

>What is the greatest country in Europe
hi

i think you forgot something
>not white majority and full of sandniggers

Cuck

>great culture
lel
>amazing food
Except Breton and Savoyard food, it's shit especially for vegetarians. I eat more often Italian food.
>astonishing history
No
>beautiful art
Meh, it's inferior to Mediterreans
>attractive women
Some of them are beautiful, some of them are ugly
>fantastic language
I don't know
>spectacular architecture
Meh, it's inferior to Mediterreans
>awe inspiring music and national anthem
French music, hahaha big lel. True for baroque music and some romantic music like Debussy are good, but today it's Magic System and Keen'V.

I don't know what happens with Asian people and their idealization of France till they visit Paris.

>amazing food

Literally just pizza chips and sausages in cafés.

Not even memeing

>Except Breton and Savoyard food, it's shit especially for vegetarians. I eat more often Italian food.
And I forgot Provencal food, but it's due to its proximity with Italy.

>visit Paris
we both know that's not fair you silly goose. Majority of western capital cities are polluted with filth

You mean Switzerland?

>>>astonishing history
>No
You fucking what ? French history is like a tv show with multiple seasons and a lot of epic moments.

Mate this whole thread is retarded

>landlocked

into the trash it goes

They have rivers leading out to the ocean and since they're always neutral they won't be blocked by other nations

The only part I would edit is
>When I get my EU visa
You get a 3 month visa automatically when you arrive, it should say passport.

Your art and architecture is pretty good too

thanks, based Poland
>Objectively gay language
A frenchman would never say that, FUCK OFF, FOREIGNER

all of these are things of the past, current France varies from meh to shit. With Macron, "le live with everyday terrorism"-man, France is going to get worse

Sorry, but you really can't say anything about food Nigel

>and Maréchal, nous voilà

topkek

Nihon greatest ally

Formal french pronunciation is so annoying.

>NGNGNGNRNGRNGNRNRNNGNGNGNGNRNGNRNGNRNRRRRGNRGN

I like pasta
:^)