Anyone else have no sympathy for this communist getting what he deserves?

Anyone else have no sympathy for this communist getting what he deserves?

Even after experiencing all of this, getting all his tours cancelled for being "alt-right", he still endorses witch hunts against the alt-right boogeyman, unironically says shit like "we must stop the alt-right co-opting meme culture!", and is now trying to throw anyone and everyone under the bus that just rolled over him, trying to disavow and condemn his podcast guests like Sargon and Sam Hyde.

Isn't it beautiful irony that the same witch hunts he endorses and praises have now completely destroyed him and his future? Is there anyone that deserves this more than this smug, obnoxious, piece of human waste?

And who is this exactly?

No, only if he did something wrong. He objectively has done nothing wrong and you guys have yet to prove he has.

K I L L

Y O U R S E L F

E Z R A

>getting what he deserves

Extra publicity? Fader set out to take down their competition only to help him reach a wider audience.

Chris Harper-Mercer

>"I was obviously questioning where he was going with this, what laugher did slip out was clearly nervous, and bonus context; the writer fails to mention how painfully awkward a lot of this interview is. Not just because it was difficult to wrangle Sam and get him to focus on a single topic, but also the ironic and thinly veiled threats he'd occasionally toss into the interview. "

It's like he thinks people in the music industry give a shit about what he is doing, and believes that disavowing his guests will save his reputation within these groups.

>stops a review mid sentence
>"In this"
>pauses
>"current political climate"

nah he seems like a good dude. i have no problem with sensible leftism even if im right wing. hes free to have an opinion

I think his response was weak. He can have whatever opinion he likes, but he should've been more offensive towards Fader and said it like it is, it is a left wing witch hunt that was taken place against him. He should've mentioned JonTron or PewDiePie, and he should've also said he may consider suing Fader. And what he shouldn't have done is he shouldn't have deleted thatistheplan. That was also a sad loss for YT that day. And I hope this makes him even more unapologetic about his opinions instead of conforming more to mainstream viewpoints.

I liked thatistheplan

>"haha it's just satire bro"
>the people who he's "satirizing" become his main audience

He didn't condemn his podcast with Sargon? Sam Hyde, yes he did condemn.

This, i was surprised at the fact he's not suing, Defamatory hit pieces like this need consequences.

Who is this faggot and why do people think he is "alt-right?"

People like JonTron, Sam Hyde and Sargon deserve to be called out, they genuinely express shitty hateful opinions. Fantano's a good boy though

What did Fader mean by this?

Sargon isn't like those other two at all and tries to be socially liberal while fiscally conservative though.

What makes you think his audience isn't doing satire as well?
What makes you think everyone that conforms to the type of people he was satirizing weren't doing satire themselves?
What makes you think these types of people actually exist at all and isn't just a made up personality that everyone satirizes?

>yes he did condemn
What a pussy.
He literally just confirms that Fader is right by doing that.

>ahhh help us journalists!! save us from the internet opinions!!!
grow up dude

Is he really socially liberal? Every time I hear him he's saying something anti-immigration or fighting SJWs

>suing a jew

Yeah, i was pretty disappointed with that. Kind of felt he threw Same Hyde under the bus.

doesnt he have a negress wife

the fallout from a YouTube meme channel run by someone who also talks about popular music isn't music related at all, please move to

>Video creators of YouTube and Comedians are in charge of our Politics
You should'nt give power those illiterates just because now a businessmen is the President.
-_-
Fuck

Go back to twitter Hyde

His most recent videos are specifically anti Nazi

being anti-Nazi isn't a left-wing stance, it's a normal stance

He was trying to be "professional" about the whole situation, and i could see he seemed more tame, even compared to his other stickpiece videos.

Would have still enjoyed a thisistheplan style reaction vid with him with his sunnies jumping all around the place and smashing his water jars everywhere.

>releases detailed video about how music review sites have become corrupted and wont give bad reviews to artists because they have no bargaining power

>within days this monstrous stinkpiece is published

really makes u think..

oh man being pro free speech and anti-Islamofascism so shitty and hateful

Fuck off nazi

You can tell he doesn't want to do it but he could have easily refuted the accusations of white supremacy and violence against black by pointing out that his wife is a black woman. I was half expected it to be the showstopper of the video but it's kind of clear that he doesn't want to mention it.

Did he get divorced or something ?

She’s a qt too

This fader article is unironically a right wing psyop.

no.

probably because he doesn't want to drag her into what is a pretty ugly situation which is understandable

im pretty sure its possible to dislike a race and still have sex with their women, therefore its even less of a defense than "my best friend is black"

wholesome

never liked his annoying editing or music taste but he did alright defending himself.

Suing for defamation never helped anyone. I usually assume that whoever does it is automatically wrong.

Just like how the new left pretty much transformed a cartoon frog and milk into hate symbols, they tried to turn the melon into a Nazi as well

That's a stupid opinion to hold.

>left

Seeing Bernouts like him getting the short end of the stick is always good.

suing for defamation is really difficult to win

i like how the alt right hates fantano for being too much of a lefty and the left hates him for associating with alt-right people

he cant win

It is important to be professional and not say anything that could be misconstrued, because Fader would try to defame him again if they could

>He should've mentioned Jon Tron

It's because it isn't actually a meme that the political left and right have been polarized further and further apart

Can't wait until left-wing starts mass murdering right-wing.

didn't he back le pen or smth?

He has no case there.

-You're alt-right scum, Melon!
-No. I'm not
-You're communist scum then!

I wonder where we go next

The modern left are like religious right. No fun allowed, everything is offensive.

He's a retarded right winger with some neocon opinions. He tries to play it off as being "anti-establishment" but the man supported Theresa May for god's sake.

Sorry, i meant right-wing starts mass murdering the left-wing.

Left-wingers are all a bunch of effeminate faggots that hate guns.

Literally everyone of any relevance whatsoever is anti-Nazi.

>the man supported Theresa May
hahaha, oh wow.
i'm so glad i don't follow the youtube politosphere

>meanwhile trump supporters want to end net neutrality as a means to erase "degenerate content" and for a good measure of corporate dick sucking too

>Sorry, i meant right-wing starts mass murdering the left-wing.
Good try but left-wing has a much higher kill count than right-wing lately.

America isn't the world hunny. Can't you fags go one hour without mentioning Trump? He's a dick i get it, change the fucking record.

K then

She is such a nigger.

M8 thats even worse, we're stuck with this old woman that no one likes. Not even her own party likes her. The alternative is a moth eaten old commie and his crazy kooks. I'd rather have Trump desu, at least he's amusing.

careful what you wish for, laddie; we might end up with boris.

dude he's not going anywhere. his audience is only going to get bigger because of the new amount of exposure. you're a moron

big vince cable's time to shine

Jeremy corbyn is a meme, he will never win.

Right, lads?

Dude Boris would be comfy af.
Oh man, jesus that guy...

>That was also a sad loss for YT that day.
'no'

yeah don't play games with the marxists, it's like a gang

you can't be halfway in or they will get you

If only my nig, if only. To be fair maybe our country needs finishing off, can't think of a better last nail than Jez.

>Anthony
>communist

>deleted his thatistheplan channel
>i hope this makes him more unapologetic about opinions
If anything this whole thing just should how much of a scared little cuck he is.

If he had any cofidence in himslef and his audience he would have let the channel up and would have told Fader to go eat a dick.

>Dude Boris would be comfy af.
i don't know, m8. do you fancy listening to him recite kipling as the bombs fall.

You do know that channel deletion was not related to the FADER, right?

>Bernie Sanders supporter
>Not a communist

>dude corbyn is bad
>ignore that living standards in tory places that aren't country clubs keeps nose diving
>ignore that labour controlled areas aren't facing a total decline in quality of life and infrastructure there is improving
>based mummy may and bojo are so great also I'm an anti establishment free thinker

Bernie is center-left. No where near being a communist.

Dn't be so dramatic lad, desu he's prolly the best option. A silly bloke like him might accidentally make things better.

I just feel sorry for mummy may
I genuinely want bojo to die a slow painful death though

I'm going to be stright up with you. Most poor people are poor due to their own fault. The rise inequality is due to global economic conditions, no amount of social programmes will fix that. Labour have led us to economic disaster twice already, soo i don't see how that makes things better for the poor in the long run.

>that hate guns.
this is not true
being pro gun is a pretty popular leftist positions
leftist literally spent the last few days shitting on liberals who keep talking about gun control after vegas

>Americans
>Basic knowledge of political ideologies
Pick 1

>muh social media drama whoring
sage

This is for 18 and older kid

Me too

You're an actual fucking moron

i was being facetious, but there's no reason to suggest he'd goof his way into being a decent pm.
boris is tolerable as long as he's inconsequential.

So if you go against the alt-right you're a "communist"?

Yep, same way if youre against radical antifa sjws youre a literal "nazi".Haven't figured that out yet?

I think he'd be pretty hands off as pm, which is want i really want. I think we need less laws and a more efficient system. My guess is he might accidentally steer things the right way by not doing anything. Then again when he was mayor he let the developers get away with too much. So many parts of London seem unrecognisable now, everything has been demolished and replaced with so called "luxury flats".

#respect #notallmuslims #BLM

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT SAM HYDE PLEASE THIS IS A MUSIC BOARD

Great platitudes, I can't say I prefer them to the reality of what is happening in the real world though.

Mu talks more about this clown than actual music. This board is shit and the OPs of every fantano thread belong in a mass grave

Sargon is a pseudo intellectual and is honestly more cringe worthy than the SJWs he spergs about.