POPE HATES CHRISTIAN REFUGEES, HAILS NEW MAYOR OF LONDON

>A Christian brother and sister from Syria felt blessed to have been among the dozen refugees selected to start a new life in Italy — but now say their savior, Pope Francis, abandoned them on a Greek island, according to a report.

>Their dreams were shattered when they were informed the following day that they would not be traveling to Rome. Instead, three Muslim families were taken.
nypost.com/2016/04/22/pope-francis-reneges-on-offer-to-take-in-christian-refugees/

>Pope Francis has hailed the election of London’s first Muslim mayor in a wide-ranging interview with a French newspaper.

>"When I hear talk of the Christian roots of Europe, I sometimes dread the tone, which can seem triumphalist or even vengeful. It then takes on colonialist overtones," Pope Francis said.
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/05/17/pope-francis-hails-election-of-sadiq-khan-as-mayor-of-london/

Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church
youtube.com/watch?v=L80lb1T0ecs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/01/young-fogeys/302863/
thetablet.co.uk/news/1030/0/-conformist-younger-clergy-wary-of-francis-dublin-archbishop
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Heimbach#Excommunication_by_Orthodox_Church_of_Antioch
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YzZo6cYY4&t=8m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=16FiUs2JcL8
pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x
cruxnow.com/church/2016/02/12/the-latest-patriarch-kirill-signals-support-for-castro/
religionnews.com/2016/01/17/pope-francis-rome-synagogue-gods-covenant-jews-irrevocable/
orthodoxbiblestudy.info/st-john-chrysostom-anti-semite/
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Orthodox_Christian_Archdiocese_of_North_America#Evangelism
youtube.com/watch?v=osODD9qeRLo
youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw
youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has that guy ever made a comic where a white man isn't portrayed as ignorant?

Horsey is such a fucking faggot holy shit.

This comic is a classic "what would jesus do?" manipulation used by an atheist.

Such a degenerate religion.

>Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church
Never, I'm gonna stay and fight for my Church.
There were times with better and worse popes but you know what? All of this my Church had prevail and it will prevail till the Judgement Day when a new world will be created after the great battle between God and Antichrist.
The way of the Catholic were never meant to be easy, but we must be strong brothers- we are the soil of our lands that will fight the degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

>what would Jesus do

Light the gays on fire and send them to hell, according to the bible

Consider that based Benedict was forced out to make room for Francis. Do you think the Popes will get better? Francis is just the beginning, testing the waters. The Masons have spoken.

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”
― Winston S. Churchill, The River War

This is what happens when putting spics in seats of power.

this.
2017 will probably be the year of judgement, brother

Sometimes they're not ignorant, but still evil

Francis is only further proof that "papal infallibility" is complete bullshit. Anyone who still supports the degenerate catholic cult needs to off themselves.

>HOW DARE HE NOT LET OUR TERRORISTS DESTABILIZE THE AREA
>WHAT AN EVIL GUY

>On 6 May 2001 he became the first Catholic pope to enter and pray in a mosque, namely the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus, Syria. Respectfully removing his shoes, he entered the former Byzantine era Christian church dedicated to John the Baptist, who is also revered as a prophet of Islam. He gave a speech including the statement: "For all the times that Muslims and Christians have offended one another, we need to seek forgiveness from the Almighty and to offer each other forgiveness."[93] He kissed the Qur'an in Syria, an act that made him popular among Muslims but that disturbed many Catholics.[187]
>tfw Catholics literally made this guy a saint

How do I convert to orthodox christianity?

always funny when atheist lecture christians on what jesus would do or take a bible verse 99% taken out of context to fit their narrative

also this pope is obviously a communist plant

>Francis is just the beginning, testing the waters. The Masons have spoken.
The exact opposite. Francis is the last attempt by modernists. Baby boomers and their modernist views are dying out and lukewarm middle-aged catholics are simply not showing up anymore. The younger catholics are orhodox as fuck.
All serious catholics knew about this crisis, they knew it was going to happen and they know it will pass.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2004/01/young-fogeys/302863/
thetablet.co.uk/news/1030/0/-conformist-younger-clergy-wary-of-francis-dublin-archbishop

Religion is cancer

REMINDER THAT TO BE CHRISTIAN IS TO BE KEKED:

Jesus taught a slave morality of impotence and self abasement.

He said love thy enemy and turn the other cheek (and prep the bull)

He said god loves the weak and meek.

DO NOT BE A SUICIDAL, TRAITOROUS KEK. DO NOT BE A CHRISTIAN.

Embrace the way of your ancestors: strength, kin, masculinity.

>Orthodox Church

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Heimbach#Excommunication_by_Orthodox_Church_of_Antioch

Francis is an anti-pope, bring back Pope Benedict the Based

>unironically supporting islamic terrorists
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YzZo6cYY4&t=8m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=ntegP_jWCPQ

Go to an Orthodox Church. Attends Divine Liturgy for a while, and take any classes if there are any available. Once you feel comfortable enough, tell the priest you want to convert. If you're looking for English services, look for an Antiochian parish if you can, those are the ones that are mainly converts, and also super traditionalist.

This is Western Rite Antiochian music: youtube.com/watch?v=16FiUs2JcL8

Pic related is a Western Rite carved icon, it emulates Western Medieval aesthetic

If you want reading list, see this: pastebin.com/bN1ujq2x

Im getting mixed signs here, get your shit together pope.

Italy
no

Christianity is a cucked religion. There's a reason why hippies before the 00's were all jesus freaks.

>Research among Catholics in the Netherlands in 2007 shows that only 27% of the Dutch Catholics can be regarded as a theist, 55% as an ietsist, deist or agnostic and 17% as atheist.[26] In 2015 only 13 percent of Dutch Catholics believe in the existence of heaven, 17% in a personal God and fewer than half believe that Jesus was the Son of God or sent by God.[2]

Already did.

Fought with my mother over it.

it really isn't though

it's the only thing that's held western civilization together for so long

>papal infallibility
>misrepresented again
Try again

They won't, he said Vatican II was a mistake, he's on their shit list

Here's a sample of Vatican II
>The Church regards with esteem also the Moslems. They adore the one God, living and subsisting in Himself; merciful and all- powerful, the Creator of heaven and earth,(5) who has spoken to men; they take pains to submit wholeheartedly to even His inscrutable decrees, just as Abraham, with whom the faith of Islam takes pleasure in linking itself, submitted to God. Though they do not acknowledge Jesus as God, they revere Him as a prophet. They also honor Mary, His virgin Mother; at times they even call on her with devotion. In addition, they await the day of judgment when God will render their deserts to all those who have been raised up from the dead. Finally, they value the moral life and worship God especially through prayer, almsgiving and fasting.

-Nostra aetate

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
-Lumen gentium

Since the Second Vatican many bad things had happen, but remember that Christianity had witnessed many horrible things like the fall of Constantinople, yet still managed to unite it members to fight back for God.
Many people are returning here back to the Churches, I am one of this people and we also do not acknowledge the degeneracy in Church. To be honest the more of this kind of situations
happen, the more people are getting radicalized here.
I don't think that this will be the final year, but still I think we must train our minds and bodies for the upcoming events
to be honest the situation with muslims at that time was pretty neutral it was 15 years ago. JPII weren't ideal but still had huge impact on fighting the communism, and he didn't let the reds destroy the Church in Poland which nowadays help the younger ones to stay in their faith and patriotism.

>catholicism
>christian

It's just shitty judaism.

Matthew 10:35

Happy to have you

>Catholics, leave your Church, come to the Orthodox Church
>cruxnow.com/church/2016/02/12/the-latest-patriarch-kirill-signals-support-for-castro/
whoops.

Vatican II also lead to this

>Much of Johnson's scholarship is built on the foundation of the Second Vatican Council, which urged members of the Catholic Church to overcome "every type of discrimination, whether social or cultural, whether based on sex, race, color, social condition, language or religion."[4]

>"All-male images of God are hierarchical images rooted in the unequal relation between women and men," she writes. "Once women no longer relate to men as patriarchal fathers, lords, and kings in society, these images become religiously inadequate. Instead of evoking the reality of God, they block it."[8]

>She is a Distinguished Professor of Theology at Fordham University, a Jesuit institution in New York City. She is a member of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Brentwood. Johnson has served as president of the Catholic Theological Society of America and is "one of its most well known members."[3]

Also this woman who popularized the modern use of the word "privilege" is Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza, a Catholic theologian. look her up. She employs Vatican II theology

>Kyriarchy, pronounced /ˈkaJriɑːrki/, is a social system or set of connecting social systems built around domination, oppression, and submission. The word was coined by Elisabeth Schüssler Fiorenza in 1992 to describe her theory of interconnected, interacting, and self-extending systems of domination and submission, in which a single individual might be oppressed in some relationships and privileged in others. It is an intersectional extension of the idea of patriarchy beyond gender.[1] Kyriarchy encompasses sexism, racism, homophobia, classism, economic injustice, colonialism, ethnocentrism, militarism, and other forms of dominating hierarchies in which the subordination of one person or group to another is internalized and institutionalized.[2][3]

I've been Catholic all my life, except for my edgy atheist phase between 14-16. I keep telling myself to honour the seat and not the man, to grin and bear it until a real pope takes over. I love my faith, and I want to endure its low points as well as the high.
But god fucking damn does old Franky make that hard.

Wrong, Homogeneity and the concept of the nation-state held western civilization together.

that research seems to be addressed to """"catholics""""", that is, people who were born in a catholic family and still call themselves that even though they have abandoned the faith, out of habit.
Fun fact: if you reject catholic dogma and doctrine, you stop being catholic de facto, without any excommunication or other acts needed.

>Auwshwitz your homecountry
>ovens your houses

>October 13, 1884: pope Leo XII has a vision of God allowing satan to attack his Church for 100 years
>33 years later
>October 13, 1917: Fatima apparitions. Virgin Mary warns us of coming tribulation for the Church
>October 13, 2017: ????
I would prefer it if nothing happens 2bh, because if something happens, it will be a chastisement.
>but still I think we must train our minds and bodies for the upcoming events
absolutely. We should care about and take care of our individual salvation and the salvation of those around us first and foremost. Independently from global events.

Pagans...the lot of you. Scripture made available to you and you refuse the Spirit. You are all modern day Pharisees.

This is from the join declaration Krill and Francis made (very much tailored by the Orthodox)

>While remaining open to the contribution of other religions to our civilization, it is our conviction that Europe must remain faithful to its Christian roots. We call upon Christians of Eastern and Western Europe to unite in their shared witness to Christ and the Gospel, so that Europe may preserve its soul, shaped by two thousand years of Christian tradition.
Compare that to what Francis said in the OP

The pope is a jew

REPENT PAGANS

Orthodox have always supported reading Scripture. We were always active translating it too.

it was the paradigm shift of unifying under God that caused all Europeans to unite together against muslim hordes during the first crusade.

What a dumb bitch. How can this idiot be president?

>this thread

good goy (0 days w/o Jesuit anti-pope tricks)

just throw away the culture and traditions your ancestors have followed for the last two thousand years

it's the progressive thing to do

>Horsey hasn't been inside a church since the 1960s

Sounds about right.

>look for an Antiochian parish if you can. Those are the ones who are mainly converts.

How do you know this? Personal experience?

religionnews.com/2016/01/17/pope-francis-rome-synagogue-gods-covenant-jews-irrevocable/

>“From a theological point of view, it is clear there is an inseparable bond between Christians and Jews,” [the Pope] continued, “and the church, while professing salvation through faith in Christ, recognizes the irrevocability of the covenant and God’s constant and faithful love for Israel.”

Compare the Orthodox perspective (start at 35 min): orthodoxbiblestudy.info/st-john-chrysostom-anti-semite/

"Christ is still hated and cursed by many Jews...."

mama mia get a load of becco. your argie papa is betraying europe you cuckold greaseball

>the defense and preservation of europe
>colonialist overtones

>I would prefer it if nothing happens 2bh, because if something happens, it will be a chastisement.
hmm after consideration I agree, the faster the better.
christianity=the ultimate form of diplomacy which made possible to create organized states from simple tribes (like Poland) and we must remember that we would not fight back the muslim invasion without uniting in our faith.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
>talmud had been created 7 hundred years after the death of Christ
>hehe it's all the same I'm telling you guys
>hippies
>christian
new age and protestantism is heresy agument invalid

I'm Orthodox, so yeah. Antiochian parishes are mostly converts, and they are the most traditionalist by a long shot in the West. They also tend to be the largest, due to the high rate of converts. The one near me is about 80% converts, and women have to have their head covered to take communion.

>Divorce
>Jesus
Implying divorce isn't the most selfish act a human can produce. Tearing apart the family of your children leaving them a shitty life were they will never be able to live up to more than half of their potential.

stop world pls
want 2 get of
going2bsick

I wanted to convert but now I'm hesitating

Interesting indeed. I'm currently RCC and I'm looking into other churches. I identify more with tradition than the mainstream RCC, so how is Orthodoxy (in this case) different (doctrinally) from the traditionalist RCC? Just asking out of curiousity. I find it interesting that Orthodoxy is so popular here on Sup Forums

See
>As a result of its evangelism and missionary work, the Antiochian Archdiocese [of America] saw significant growth between the mid-1960s and 2012. The archdiocese had only 65 parishes across the United States in the mid-1960s and by 2011 this number had increased to 249 parishes.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Orthodox_Christian_Archdiocese_of_North_America#Evangelism

>recognizes the irrevocability of the covenant and God’s constant and faithful love for Israel.”
Your mistake is thinking that Israel here means the state of Israel. Israel is the Church. Nowaday's Jews are Pharisees. The Pope is being willfully ambiguous so that the jewish press does not get upset, but in his sentence there is no falsehood.

>mama mia get a load of becco. your argie papa is betraying europe you cuckold greaseball
stop blaming others. Not the Pope's fault that your sister likes BBC

>hmm after consideration I agree, the faster the better.
kek. I agree by principle, but chastisement kills not only the sinful, but the faithful too, and I am still young ;_;

Inb4 the pope is a fucking Muslim.
I would find that extremely funny.

99% of them wanted an excuse to pillage and loot, it wasn't unifying against an enemy that posed little danger to them at the time.

Whoa.... That's crazy! That's great that the good word of Jesus is spreading in our secular times. Can you explain Thanks!

Pope is an SJW

SJW recruitment hits new low

Christianity is slave morality. The current situation in Catholicism isn't thanks to Pope Francis turning away from Christianity, it's thanks to him adhering to its doctrines.

In the Biblical narrative, Jesus was a cuck who let Romans execute him. He told his followers to "turn the other cheek" and to lead quasi-pacifistic lifestyles.

>b-b-but muh old testemant

That's Judaism. Christianity is based upon the teachings of Christ, not God's supposed covenant with the Jews. Try again.

This isn't papal infallibility. That has to be specifically invoked in a room under certain conditions. This is a Jesuit priest being two faced.

>>>/reddit/

it was 300 years of raping and pillaging by muslims before the first crusade began

thx for your shitty view Richard

No Immaculate conception, no filioque, communion must be with both species, bishops don't have dogmatic authority (dogma is strictly what Christ directly passed on, and the understanding is unchanging, not "developed"--new terms are only introduced to save the understanding from being changed), a lot more fasting, different conception of God (essence-energies vs. the Actus Purus Catholic conception), you are never out of God's Grace (for us, God's grace is what sustains your being's existence, and we just aren't conscious--if we become conscious and love God, it is like light, but if we hate him it is like fire, that is what hell is all about).

There are many differences, but greatest is mindset. Our theology is almost completely about practicing Christianity. Try reading a book called The Way of the Pilgrim, it will give you a good perspective on the Orthodox mindset.

So is he heretic or communist?

In the Byzantine Empire and Islamic Spain, not mainland Europe where most of the Crusaders were from. Look up how many Jews were massacred and robbed by the Crusaders on their way in and out of the Holy land.

No problem, Pajeet.

*kisses Muslim feet*

>That has to be specifically invoked in a room under certain conditions.
This is a relatively new doctrine among Catholics, it certainly didn't exist during the schism.

Thanks Family. Sorry for asking so many questions, but is the Orthodox Study Bible a good version to read (to understand the Orthodox perspective)? Any other alternative bibles?

For you.

>but chastisement kills not only the sinful, but the faithful too, and I am still young ;_;
But where excatly are you told that all people will be killed during the Apocalypse? I studied that book and rather think of it like the destruction of the old world with all the sinners that will stand with the Antichrist and creating a new world with God's people. But it's my understanding and I may be wrong of course.

>*kisses Muslim feet*
wow, you convinced me, I am #FedoraMissile now

This period was predicted. This is the great apostasy of the co-religous. It will end soon.

>World Youth Day
>Pope visits Poland
>tells people to accept refugees
>crowd loses their shit and doesn't let him continue his speech
I can't wait for the happening afterwards

Yeah, sure, I like it. If you want to see my favorite translations though, they're in the pastebin.

Our perspective though doesn't really require any specialized translation, and never has. There are some minor details, but our perspective is really just the perspective meant to accompany Scripture. It's only not intuitive today because new perspectives were artificially introduced and meme'd.

I 5 minut potem jakiś brązowy się zdetonuje :DDD

Christianity is such a joke cuck religion these days. No wonder islam is winning the culture war.

>I can't wait for the happening afterwards
Anti terror act and more pressure cookers not exploding in busses.

Thanks for answering all my questions! :)

These fags should die.

>But where excatly are you told that all people will be killed during the Apocalypse?
It won't be the end of times. It will be the end of this time, but not of all times. This is how I understood it. Before the Apocalypse happens the anti-christ must appear.
This guy gives an interpretation of the Apocalypse that resonates quite a bit with me, it also quit explains the today's problems with the Church:
youtube.com/watch?v=osODD9qeRLo

Too bad I can't buy his bible studies with more in-depth analysis from his website because Italy is not suppoerted ;__;

FUCK THE POPE

youtube.com/watch?v=TXZv9DDCBYw
youtube.com/watch?v=p-YXOT0HtCE

>Hitler
>No Religion
Neo-Conservative/10 Argument