Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to enforce federal marijuanna laws now...

Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to enforce federal marijuanna laws now. What do you pot heads have to say about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

kansascity.com/news/local/article189497049.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can think of 420 reasons to oppose this.

Time for a smoke protest in DC.

Where is Shoom gang boss when you need him.

Wouldnt the democrats have done the same anyways...then blame the republicans and then make it legal again before elections

Just more bullshit. There are a million other issues to tackle. This is because he owns a stake in for profit prisons which regularly jail for marijuana use.

It's also transparently hypocritical because in every other situation they LOOOOVE to scream "states rights".... except for this.

Fuck them
Fuck you if you support them
Eat the old and the rich
>at this point I'd celebrate a removal from office like a fucking holiday

Have fun trying that. Tje resistance will crush you.

Fuck Trump

I can't even use medical pot in my state cause I'd have to give up my guns.
>It will be a cold day in Hell before that happens

Trump mentioned bringing back the war on drugs over a year ago, so yeah, pretty old news.

The feds will raid a few places (like they've already been doing in states that legalized it) and states will keep pushing for less federal meddling. It will continue to have 0 impact on drugs as a whole, much like the entire war on drugs has done.

Sessions makes money through Prisons. Retard would make breathing illegal if he could. Only a trumpcuck could ever think this asshole is a good person. Also this piece of shit said "I don't recall" over 50 times during his hearing about trumps connections to russia.

>What do you pot heads have to say about that?

Jeff is an inbred fucktard. The Feds are welcome to go fuck themselves. They can keep their debt and their fiat currency and their endless corporate wars.

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to enforce federal marijuanna laws now. What do you pot heads have to say about that?
I am not a "pot head" rarely somke the stuff...not even once a year, but I think MJ should be legalized nationally. Fucktard Jeff Sessions, with all the other much more pressing issues and crime threatening America is wasting time on MJ. What a total fucking moron. What the hell was DJT thinking when he appointed this idiot as AG? Oh, yeah..."thinking"...not one of Trump's strong suits.

Well you can say what you want about it being illegalized, but its still not going extinct. So...paranoid much?

So pot must be more dangerous than illegals which is why the wall will never get built.

>What do you pot heads have to say about that?

The same think they've been saying since before the dawn of time: "Pass the blunt".

Point
(You)

If laws don't protect the freedom of the people, then those laws should not exist.

Bout fuckin time

>highest opioid deaths in history
>target weed
This is why no one takes conservatives seriously

Pot should not be a Schedule 1 drug. Period.

After Trump openly endorsing a pedophile. I can't be shocked by Republicans anymore.

I'm really afraid of the Keebler Elf. lol

Conservatives SAY they are in favor of "state's rights," but they don't really mean it.

Hypocrites are worse than potheads.

Sure. We'll let the Alabama midget have his way.
>for now

Well I have Skywalker OG if anyone is interested it's dank af

Real conservatives want the federal government abolished. There are plenty of people representing sides they don't actually agree with.

It makes me wonder where his grandchildren go to school.

My plant doesn't care

>So pot must be more dangerous than illegals which is why the wall will never get built
> (You)
>So pot must be more dangerous than illegals which is why the wall will never get built.
That is an asshat conclusion about pot and the wall. Pretty illogical but that's asshat partisan politics American-style: fucked up people saying fucked up shit that can't be supported by facts. We can safely say that Howdy Doody's priorities are a bit fucked up. "Lock her up" would be a nice place to start. California has pretty much issued a hearty "Fuck you" to Sessions and Trumps anti-pot bullshit. More states to follow.

It's all about priorities, user. Pot enforcement now takes center state before the wall is even designed Wasted effort.

being anywhere near marijuana for even a second, should result in an immediate death sentence.

>mommy, i made a post!

> (You)
>It's all about priorities, user. Wasted effort.
AMEN! Illegal immigration and illegals are a real threat; pot is a threat only in the minds of Trump's fucktwit-brained cult followers. Maybe he should be focusing that by the 2030's entitlement spending will exceed Government income? What the fuck is trying to "make American great" if it is heading for fiscal collapse? And this is coming from someone who is thankful that he beat Shillary. I was hoping that he would be a bit less fucked-up than he is panning out to be. Typical American politician.

>Typical American politician.
There's nothing typical about Donald Trump. Bannon's book makes him look like the most insane human to ever hold public office. Can't wait for the movie.

> (You)
>>Typical American politician.
>There's nothing typical about Donald Trump. Bannon's book makes him look like the most insane human to ever hold public office. Can't wait for the movie.
What recent American politician was not a fuck-up? As Carlin points out, pathetic fucktards like Obama, Clinton, Dubyah, are the best America has to offer [because America is fucked up is the implied reason] I tend to agree.

I'm OK with this, most pot heads are retards. Make their shitty worlds slightly more difficult will just make the world a better place overall.

I remember being 14.

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions wants to enforce federal marijuanna laws now.
perhaps I misinterpreted it when I heard about it, but "he" wants to leave it up to federal prosecutors.

Oh wait
>Instead of the previous lenient-federal-enforcement policy, Sessions’ new stance will instead let federal prosecutors where marijuana is legal decide how aggressively to enforce longstanding federal law prohibiting it.

We reddit, nao.

>bunch of retarded white trash potheads
>resisting anything
lol it would be fun to watch. a failed abortion of a side show, just like occupy wallstreet.

Being high is the only way to forget Trump was elected. Without it we're living in a nightmare Trumpstorm.

Unless they happen to be in control at the moment. Then they just want to deregulate where it can ,are them more money and outright ban when it can make them even more money to do so. They’ll expand the prison industrial complex and expand the federal prison system while militarizing the police

Never needed daddy government to tell me its okay.

>leave it up to federal prosecutors.
Maybe you didn't read today's news, but he just nominated his oun guys to do this.
>Attorney General Jeff Sessions today announced the appointment of 17 federal prosecutors as Interim United States Attorneys

>
>Being high is the only way to forget Trump was elected. Without it we're living in a nightmare Trumpstorm.
Only a fucktarded shit-head will say this is just Trump...what good leaders/candidates has the USA had in the last 30 years?

>militarizing the police
Daily reminder that the police are just as much to blame for the drug war as the guys like Nixon and Sessions and it is morally acceptable to target them and their families to send a message to other cops that enforcing these laws opens them up to reprisals.

they haven't stopped really

But you do need them to keep it safe. Street dealers have been caught adding lead to baggies. They grow it with pesticides that are poisonous when inhaled, because they’re ignorant and it’s not being tested, a grow light explodes and they just dust some but not all of it off. Street weed was never safe. We need regulated medicine.

The asshats on both side of the partisan battle are THE porblem with America, all you fucktards oppose and "resist" each other for the sake of what? Just to keep a government that does not give two shits about you. Clinton, Trump: two sides of the same fucked-up coin and Americans are too lame-brained to realize the they are being gamed. Pathetic!

No. Just no.

>Street weed was never safe.
True that! That is why I grow my own organic sticky-bud lovely blow-you-away weed!

That's why I want pot legalized To forget this bullshit called the USA.

Just because a comic made an eloquent point doesn't mean it should Ben taken as gospel.

What is your metric for good? Name a leader in history you thought was good?

Nothing changes, I still get mine from a dealer who gets his from legal dispensaries. I live in MA btw.

Clinton was way less of a fucktard than Trump. Also Trump usedthe southern strategy to get in. He pandered to the worst in us. Racist, misogynistic, scared, pathetic and ignorant Americans were the target. "Vote for me, and I’ll protect you from "them"’. Fuck Trump.

>
>But you do need them to keep it safe.
That is a totally fucktarded statement! I do fucking NOT need any government to keep my weed supply safe! I grow my fucking own and so should all sensible people. Pot grows like...like a...weed! Hence the name.

pot has never been hard to get. i used to get it delivered to my apartment. call up a number and they come, lay out all the shit they have. and it's cheap. sometimes they had shrooms too. this has been going on for a decade

And now you’ll get arrested. They’ll raid your house, shoot your dog and break your walls. All because you purchased soil and grow lights. Then you’ll lose the lawsuit.
kansascity.com/news/local/article189497049.html

If he does Trump is going to have a much harder time in 2020.

Except they raid all the legal dispensaries and use the money from civil forfeiture to pay for more raids until nothing remains at the "legal" level.

> (You)
>Clinton was way less of a fucktard than Trump.
REALLY ASSHAT? So let's get this straight: Trump whips Hillary to the curb like a mongrel dog on her way to the Oval Office...and you say that Trump is the fucktard? Do you even bother to read and ponder your bullshit before you post it? He slaps her aside like a pimp would bitchslap a crack whore...does not say much for the bitch that a fucktard could turn her campaign to shit, does it, asshat? If your thought process is an example of America;s finest, the country is fucked.

>All because you purchased soil and grow lights.
Who the fuck "purchased soil and grow lights", fucktard? I grow it outside, naturally. I have a lot of acreage and grow a lot of veggies, fruits and stuff to be sustainable. Pot too.

Pandering to the rural riff raff doesn't make one qualified for the office. He's a charlatan who played on the fears of some of the dumbest voters in the country.

He won by using the southern strategy. This doesn’t mean he’s bright in other ways. It just means that Americans are stupid. He’s a fucking moron who believes whatever Fox News tells him. Even when his own briefings say otherwise. Then he tweets about it or says so at rallies. He’s a mouth breather

> (OP)
>If he does Trump is going to have a much harder time in 2020
Trump's should be turned over to ISIS for a bonfire for allowing Net Neutrality to be trashed by Pai.

Then because it’s spotted by a police drone. This has also happened. It was growing wild. Hemp no less. They still made arrests.

>a charlatan who played on the fears of some of the dumbest voters in the country.
Same way all politicians get elected...so what the fuck is new?

> (You)
>He won by using the southern strategy.
He won by beating Hillary at her own game, asshat. She ignored the rust belt but he gambled and whipped the bitch. Period.

Low intelligence voter detected.

Have you noticed that all those accusations went away after the election.

> (You)
>Then because it’s spotted by a police drone.
Oh mmyyyy I am SOOOO fucking scared!!!

Just because fox stopped covering them doesn't mean its gone away.

> (You)
>Low intelligence voter detected.
Who the fuck ever regarded your opinion with any esteem, asshat?

>She ignored the rust belt
To be fair almost all of us ignore the rust belt and the people who infest it.

Is there no shitty decision this administration can make that you trumpfags won’t defend?

That he has no experience, believes vaccines cause autism, says global warming is a myth because winter is cold, doesn’t know what the nuclear triad is, thinks Duterte is "doing it the right way", is a birther, praises Alex Jones and the National Enquirer, and so on. He’s a fucktard.

> (You)
>>She ignored the rust belt
>To be fair almost all of us ignore the rust belt and the people who infest it.
Well there you have it: the asshats ignore what could have ensured a true landslide victory for Hillary. Pretty fucking stupid thought process, but that's America for ya.

>implying illiterate rural subhumans would ever vote for an educated woman.

Bannon didn't write a book dip shit. He only did an interview for Wolff's book. The MSM release one misquote from the book and the the left has an orgasms.

Good people don't vote for conservatives.

> (You)
>That he has no experience, believes vaccines cause autism, says global warming is a myth because winter is cold, doesn’t know what the nuclear triad is, thinks Duterte is "doing it the right way", is a birther, praises Alex Jones and the National Enquirer, and so on. He’s a fucktard.
And that fucktard beat Hillary like a pimp bitchslaps a cheap crack whore. Doesn't say much for the crack whore, does it, asshat? Hillary and her supporters and Trump and his should all consider slitting their own throats.

> (You)
>>implying illiterate rural subhumans would ever vote for an educated woman.
Implying that the white bitch had a chance of winning against a superior strategy. She played the wrong game and got bitch-slapped.

Get over it, Biden openly fondles little girls right on camera and in front of their own moms.

No, because he won there by claiming he’d "bring back jobs". He lied. Was she supposed to explain the economics? Those people only listen to sound bites. That’s why he didn’t get votes in the Upper Peninsula, which is all college students, retired professionals and people who work technical jobs in mines which have been downsizing since the 70’s. Also native Americans. Anyway look how badly he did in Marquette

I'm amused that you can't seem to defend Trump on anything without bringing up Hillary. You "people" are nothing if not predictable. She lost, get over it.

My God! 17 out of 2427 that stacking the deck alright.

> Get over Republicans raping children
Yeah fuck no you retarded shill. Also nice defense. Rape allegations? Whataboutism...You Trumpcucks are so readable.

>falling for this dumb of a shoop

> (OP)
>Good people don't vote for conservatives.
"Conservative"..."Liberal"...two sides of the same pathetic power-mongering coin.

Your priorities are correct.
>t. /k/

So you just want to shoot the cops for enforcing a law you don't like. Why not just do away with all laws and then it won't be illegal when that nigger fucks your daughter or little sister.

> (You)
>No, because he won there by claiming he’d "bring back jobs". He lied. Was she supposed to explain the economics? Those people only listen to sound bites. That’s why he didn’t get votes in the Upper Peninsula, which is all college students, retired professionals and people who work technical jobs in mines which have been downsizing since the 70’s. Also native Americans. Anyway look how badly he did in Marquette
Yup. He won because he used a better winning strategy. Period. What you say is in line with that. What else is new? They both fucking lied, asshat. What? You like in grade school? Geeze, you need to study American politics and come back when you grow up.

Argue all you want, btards. It's really about the money. Who's spending it and whol's profiting.

That apparently state's rights only apply if you like what they're doing.

> (You)
>I'm amused that you can't seem to defend Trump on anything without bringing up Hillary. You "people" are nothing if not predictable. She lost, get over it.
I am not trying to 'defend" trump, you shit-for-brains-asshat: I think that Trump is a fucktard too.

It'll fall short. They fucked up by letting it get any ground of popularity with the people, so if they ban use again they'll be in for a prohibition level response from the public. While I can sympathize with government officials on it's use being a degeneracy in America, they cannot attack such a small nuisance and at the same time allow worse calamities to thrive. Cigarettes, which didn't used to be so poisonous are now detrimental to our health, yet many smokers cannot say no because they are already addicted to nicotine. With the advent of vaporization, hopefully these people can be safer in their struggle but there isn't enough data yet for a competent verdict over it's use. That's just one example though, one of a very large amount threatening society, I won't go into most as they aren't pertaining to the thread but pot is hardly our biggest concern.

Police are just as important a part of the drug war as the guys at the top or the people running the private prisons. If you make the police afraid to enforce laws that work against the public good by making them fear for their lives and the lives of their families you will see the end of the drug war.

>Argue all you want, btards. It's really about the money. Who's spending it and whol's profiting.
WIDE WORDS! But about 90% of Americans are too fucktarded to realise this truth. Trump/Hillary...two sides of the same fucked up American political coin.

It's what happens when you assemble a team of ass kissers instead of the best and brightest.

Sessions, money motivated or not, is taking an objectively failed policy and sticking to it like the stubborn old cracker he is. He doesn't understand or care of the light of evidence contrary to his position. He has to be that good ol' boy deputy cracking hard down on crime, and there's no easier arrest to score than a weed baggie in your pocket. He show that devil's lettuce who's boss, and the 20 or so 80+ year olds that love him back home will cheer from their plastic coated couches, while the rest of Alabama shrugs and tends to the 4-60 plants on their property. Pure, dumb flexing, for literally no reason.