Question for those of us who support Trump: What position would Trump have to change his mind on to lose your support?

Question for those of us who support Trump: What position would Trump have to change his mind on to lose your support?

the wall

His tax plan, and anti-globalist trade/foreign policies. Everything else I don't give a single shit about.

FPBP

This. As a Texan the wall is super important to me. Illegals constantly get in wrecks with. I insurance, throw trash everywhere, and commit crime.

No wall, open borders, amnesty and free college.

deportation and the wall

Not picking Jim Webb

He'd have to be caught committing voter fraud

How retarded do you have to be to live in a border state and not realize that a wall isn't going to fucking shit? I'm in Phoenix and know countless illegals and past illegal,s people are crafty, they'll get over and under somehow.

Immigration and the wall. Like he said, he could walk down 5th ave and blast someone and It wouldn't bother me in the slightest. The Liberals are trying to destroy everything with Globalism.

bil de wall

At this point, nothing. He would have to become Hillary Clinton or worse.

Free waifus for everyone

He has already said he is picking a Republican. Enjoy voting for Hillary.

Nothing short of him becoming favored among libcucks for some reason. As long as the enemy hates him, I'll vote for him.

cant wait when he disapoints the right, as much as obama disapointed the left

TPP

Better a few hundred than thousands

The way he antagonizes our allies.

That shit needs to stop.

Drop support for vets and be more like Obama.

The litmus test for Trump will be 2020. If he landslides, all will be right with the world for a bit.

Guns and the wall

I can never vote for somebody who wants to take guns away. Its the best way to spot somebody who wants to control you.

they will go right through the wall like the majority of illegal by over staying their visa

If he reversed his position on immigration or gun control.

Oh man lets just stop enforcing the way then. Open borders for everyone! Faggot.

Tough to say, but immigration control and the globalist trade deals are probably the most important things to me, so probably too much reversal on those would be most likely to get me irate.

I also don't have a very high tolerance for police state stuff, although I'm willing to put up with temporary abuses under extraordinary circumstances.

>allies

Fuck off you Bill Kristol, dirty kike globalist.

The wall most definitely

Oh, guns, yeah. I would very quickly go sour if he didn't fight hard on that one.

Thats not what he said you gigantic retard

Immigration and the wall. Flip flop on that shit and I'll vote for Hillary just to watch it all burn.

If he came out in support of blanket amnesty and went back on the wall, I would dump him.

Pretty much this, I could move on a few issue, however, he's so far and away better than Hillary it would take an avalanche of changes in order to make me not vote or vote libertarian.

Aside from completely unrealistic ones, I don't think there is a single position change that would make him lose my support. I mean, if he became a globalist, that would really suck, but Hillary is one too, so I would still support him over her, and that's the most important position to me.

He'd have to self-Identify as Shillary Clinton.

Him becoming Hillary.

he'd have to support israel and be okay with trannies

Definitely this

Some things are negotiable. The wall is not.

>inb4 butthurt Mexicans posting about how they won't pay for it

Considering the competition, it'd be damn near impossible for him to lose my vote. But he could definitely lose my support.

foreign policy

His stance on free trade, no doubt. I live in the rust belt and ever since companies started outsourcing this entire region has become shit, both culturally and economically. Bringing back protectionism is the most important part of Trump's platform for me.

His wall, and anti-globalist trade/foreign policies. Everything else I don't give a single shit about.

Muslims. That's the number one threat here. As much as the wall is a powerful symbol for his campaign, Mexicans are nothing compared to the problem of "Syrian" "refugees"

>I can never vote for somebody who wants to take guns away
This and pretty much only this.

The last 8 years of democrats have seen one sloppy false-flag after another, and numerous shady bills passed at midnight with undisclosed details. America has shown time and again that it's a very pro-gun country, so all this secret, underhanded gun-control bullshit is extremely undemocratic.

And it just never stopped. Every fucking week with an overblown shooting in the media and executive orders being passed but not talked about in favor of celebrity gossip.

I'm so fucking done with it. I'm not doing another 4-8 years of secret bills and executive orders. Wanna pass gun-control? Let us vote on it.

Even if Trump wasn't pro-gun, so long as he promises to leave things as they are for 4 years, he's got my vote. Lucky for me he's very pro-gun.

sorry border buddy but you are WRONG!!......Use EVerify for jobs, penalize any apartment manager that rents to illegals, allow police to send illegals to ICE for deportation, confiscate illegal's possessions if caught in the U.S., give 5 year mandatory for jumping the border and you will see the U.S. empty out illegals in 6 months

Britbong confirmed for having never visited the U.S.

>sarcasm is hard

Immigration got me his support, so that one.

>white male

>Fucking White Males

>40% which is mostly composed of nonmexicans is the majority or the issue the wall is aiming to solve
Pls kill yourself.

He could vow to genocide the white race and I'd support him over Shillary tbqh senpai

Trump needs to acknowledge that Sweden isn't real and is a just a product of the Mandela Effect that the globalists are using as a false flag while the Jews destroy the real part of Europe.