Today is my husband's birthday...

Today is my husband's birthday, this year I can't afford to get him anything due to recovering from our losses earlier in the year from hurricane. So after he left for work this morning I went on his computer and got his steam trade link, if anyone wants to send him a 3 cent skin and wish him happy birthday it would be very appreciated. steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=172553888&token=e-pFV3ep

>skins
your husband deserve to starve

Suck your husband's dick instead of begging strangers for 3 cent skins. How about being a wife and being there for him? Is your marriage so shitty that digital skins is better than your company?

Sent a bunch of cases. Can't even sell them, so why not.

I do take care of my husband and it's not about the skins but the message of s happy birthday, he won't add random people so I figured only way to drop a message would be to leave it in a trade note. Thank you for your opinion though.

that depends how far are you willing to go for your husband?

if you are here then you must know the rules
tits with timestamp and then you get it

I know those rules but I believe rules are made to be broken ;)

then nobody cares

is that how much you care for your husband?
come on you can't seriously expect us to believe you are a girl/women without any proof right?
just one pic with timestamp and everything will be solved

he's playing pubg

I bet thats his own tradelink lmao

Who said I was a woman?

He likes to leave his games open to rack up time on his games, it's stupid XD

gay

fuck off you homo, no deal if you aren't a women/girl

I sent a demoman trading card cause it's a few cents like u said

But who said I wasn't ? XD

>guy makes thread lying about marriage and relationship to get free CSGO skins

It's even sadder that not only does he have to lie to beg for free things, he's masquerading a woman.

but it worked
and that's the point

Tbh it's just 3 cent skins. He's probably just racking up giggles or telling the truth. /Shrug