River Phoenix:

River Phoenix:
If he was alive, he would be the biggest actor our our time, The Marlon Brando of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, he would have been just another Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio. No big loss.

He was alpha
Until he ODed like a punk

Is that the faggot that would snort coke, see people eat meat and walk around town crying for the dead animals?

Alphas dont use drugs

I must admit, he's got the perfect villain or stoic hero face.

My crush

vaguely resembles Nicholson.
Probably because of the eyebrows

He would have come out as gay, then as trans, and today be Riva Phoenix, living in Van Nuys, working as a cashier desperately trying going from paycheck to paycheck for hormone meds.

Yeah.

He is (was) a better actor than Leo or Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt,

so yeah, he would probabl be a big star

Rest In Peace

he'd be making garbage capeshit and snorting coke

But would our guy Joaquin have become the actor he is today if not for his loss?

You are all fucking faggots.

You can't even control yourselves from insulting a dead actor.

Fucking bastards
he was a great actor, it's a shame he became drug addicted.

Leo, Depp, Brad were lucky they didn't die because they were up on his league when it came to drugs

river is the only one i think was genuinely a great guy. you hear a lot of shit talk especially about dead actors and how beautiful and kind they were but everything you hear about river is specific and believable.
i think he was too pure for hollwood and kinda destined to die or would have otherwise retreated and lived a normal life.

i remember how he went full retard with some vegan shit

he would be shilling for hillary right about now had he iq bigger than 92

How do you figure he was a better actor that Leo?
Yelling and crying in Stand By Me?

>vegan
Someone post it.

>River Phoenix
On October 31, 1993, Phoenix collapsed and died of combined drug intoxication on the sidewalk outside the West Hollywood nightclub The Viper Room at the age of 23.[4] At the time of his death, Phoenix had been in the middle of filming Dark Blood

He was a good child actor, his star was diminishing at the time of his death.

He would've been a legend. No doubt about it.

post what

i wonder how long it'll be until he's completely forgotten, until not even his movies are watched. i wonder how many years have gone by since i last thought of him until i came into this thread. it gets longer every time.

I wonder if Leo ever attends his grave and thanks him for being dead, since he would have never been a famous actor if River hadn't died.

actually, yes, he does. once a year he goes there and snorts a bit of heroin in tribute. i know this because jennifer jason leigh told me when i met her at a water park one time.

Dang, you know your stuff.

>our guy
kill yourself

It comes from having met Jennifer Jason Leigh at a water park one time. She imbued me with her spirit and granted me the gift of knowing what she knows.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

oh no, i'm sure he's spinning in his grave

I'M ON THE DRUG I'M ON THE DRUG I'M ON THE DRUG

youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

Bullshit. Drugs killed his looks and that was the only think going for him.

He's no different than 98% of female actresses that get old and tired at 30.

>biggest actor
Oh yes.

Both are better than Brando

Dark blood got released a couple years ago and it's not very good.

Honestly his performance in sneakers is enough to galvanize his position as a great actor. His music career is what ultimately killed him. There's an awful tv segment recreating the night of his death. He was a subpar musician but since he was river he expected some kind of special treatment. His band got bumped and he threw a hissy fit. Flea tried to comfort him but he just snorted his feelings and had something like 10x the lethal dose of Coke in him. He was just an occasional user too so he went back into it like he had a tolerance and did way too much.

If he never would have played music he'd be alive now. Also depp is kind of responsible for bumping his band so he's partially to blame. Sources say river looked ghastly and had trouble walking and talking all night but nobody did anything. Just an awful awful situation.