All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

All right /b, what would win in a fight? A silverback gorilla or a grizzly bear?

There's only one correct answer, and it's the fucking bear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ttjbb5anok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No nigga is gonna win against a bear

I think there is a chance that the Gorilla will just be able to scare the bear away. Bears don't always stay to fight. Now a gorilla vs a Polar bear, the polar bear wins every time.

If u honestly think a bear would win then theres no convincing u otherwise because youre retarded

Quick google- On the animal channel, it stated that a large male silverback gorilla has the strength to press over 4600 pounds. A gorilla can lift something like 2,000kg

When it comes to pure strength the Grizzly bear can lift over 500kg

That gorilla will smash the bears snout in

idk the gorilla is stronger anyways also stronger bite and faster

Gorillas dont have fucking claws and the bear weighs a literal ton

Not this thread again!
>this is numba won boolshit

lol also the Gorilla has THUMBS so it can lift shit lmao

yea but bear claw attacks are clumsy as fuck. that gorilla could get behind the bear literally like an anime character and break its fucking back legs off with three fingers

Joe Hogan says bear, so I say bear

Does the nigger have a Glock and weed to hide?

A bear is 11 feet tall, can run faster, and if you think a gorilla can snap a bears legs off you are fucking retarded

when they stand up it will make them even more clumsy. The only reason they stand up is to be taller and scarier to scare away things. that gorilla would get behind them jump the 11 feet and put them in a death choke hold

ok so the bears fat
so what? the gorilla also weighs a lot just not as much
being fat can only get u so far when ur opponent had literally every other advantage / including strength
also claws are cool but you know whats cooler? THUMBS..where u can throw rocks and other heavy shit from a distance and grab parts of ur opponent

Vote for the bear if it's a Kodiak or Grizzly, but only if it's in rage-mode. Gorillas seem to always be in rage mode, just like blacks, so it might win just due to spirit.

…but then when bear starts to lose, Hulk Hogan rage-mode will kick in, and bear will snuff-out Mr. Gorilla.

bears run 15 m/sec or 50 ft/sec
gorillas run 12 m/sec The difference isnt that much, especially is they are running through trees and such because the gorilla would be more agile and can climb rocks and hills easier

If the gorilla got the jump on the bear maybe, I dunno man I'm no gorillologist

>ok so the bears fat

Well, yes, that and loads of muscle… on top of a huge fucking skeleton which supports all that weight.

Gorilla's are vegcucks, meat eating bear will rip it apart.

Hey guys, I'm actually an outdoors man. I've traveled the world and I've actually wrestled with a bear before. Yes the bear was friendly and wasn't trying to kill me, but I didn't feel unsafe with it not even once.

I would never ever in my entire life want to wrestle a fucking gorilla. That shit is unsafe. They actually don't know their own strength. That thing would break me in half. I believe the gorilla would win this one.

Bears have razor sharp claws

Canadian Goose

>That shit is unsafe. They actually don't know their own strength.

Interesting, but it comes down to temperament more than capacity to do damage. Bears are just nicer and more self-aware perhaps?

>Yes the bear was friendly

What sort of bear? There's all sorts and different sizes.

>I didn't feel unsafe with it not even once.

Try hitting it upside the head with a big stick, like a gorilla might do, and see how safe you feel after that.

It's head caved in
It died woooooaaaaaaaahhhh

We should look at how they fight.
Bears are hunters, so they've specifically adapted to hunting, which is why they have claws and sharp teeth, to rip and tear.
I'm ignorant on what silverbacks are like though, but they have hands like humans, which form fists that act like clubs at the end of their arms, that's how they fight.

Agreed, also this thread is specifically with grizzly bears

>I'm ignorant on what silverbacks are like though

They can peel bananas and lick ants off of sticks.

Yeah, I was just going to say that I think all they do is fight each other and occasionally predators

gorillas eat and fuck anything.. even deers

That gorilla would be split open in a single swipe. No fucking way it could win.

They rape or eat deers? I'd like to see a vid of the first

>that gorilla can get behind that bears back like an anime character

Goddamn you gave me a early laugh

its like a human versus a dog, the person could fuck the dog up through sheer strength or the dog could fuck the person up with their teeth and claws. It all depends on fear and ferocity.

>be gorilla
>attack bear by throwing stones and pebbles
>achieve nothing
>run
>climb a tree
>hope not to die
>see bear climbing up to you
>get mauled like DiCaprio in the Revenant

gorillas can be friends with men too
and they know how to be playful with kids

youtube.com/watch?v=t0bC8-2k9jk

I'd fuck a bear. A nice big mama bear that'd let me sleep next to her in her cave and play with me and we can hang out together

let's say you're a body builder and I have a knife and also know how to use it. Does the gorilla still win?

Grizz 100%
I doubt a Gorilla even has the capacity to get through the hide of a fully grown male grizz.
People saying silverback would win clearly do not comprehend the size difference between the two animals.

actually u just have a knife and dont know how to use it bc im sure bears are super clumsy in a fight with theirs

secondly u may be fatter but not as strong so one missed swipe which is likely (also bc i will strike first almost all the times) and i can grab u or repeatedly hit u with more force uve ever done or felt multiple times

>bear swipes at gorilla
>gorilla grabs bears arm
>gorilla snaps it off like a dry twig
>"you're too slow" says the gorilla with a smirk on his face
>now enraged the bear goes to bite the gorillas neck
>the gorilla grabs both sides of the bear mouth and breaks his jaw
>"you're gonna have to try harder than that" he says condescendingly to the bear as he pats his butt
>the bear realizes he's no match for the gorilla so he goes to his last resort
>SO HE PULLS OUT HIS GUN and says
>ONE! im gonna shoot that niig
>TWO! look at his fucking liiips
>THREE! I might just think about forgiving you if youuu if you suck a log out of andy siiixx
>SO THE GORILLA SAID! "Just put down the gun! you got other options
>THE BEAR SAID "MAN WHAT OPTIONS"
>I'll suck a log out of andy sixx and your sausage (sausage)
>"cause I been stuck in the closet (closet, closet)

Historically, King Kong was able to kill a fucking T-Rex, so I'm pretty sure a regular gorilla could beat a bear. Fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ttjbb5anok

Its funny how you feel the gorrilla equates to a nigger and somehow you relate to the majestic grizzly bear, when ultimately you are nothing but a weaker, pink version of the nigger...

bear

gtfo nigger

Sharknado....Sharknado beats all...its a shark....AND A TORNADO!

bear wins, flawless victory

Sharknado...Sharknado beats all....it's a shark...AND A TORNADO!

Pink nigger....

Says who? Shao Kahn?

Adolph Hitler was a weaker pink version of niggers....thats why he committed suicide in a bunker like a pussy after losing his little war...

Oh and if you are actually going to try to argue that you are genetically closer to a grizzly bear than a gorilla or a nigger than you are also a DUMBER weaker pink version of a nigger....

get a load of this self-hating sperg
lmao, quit drinking the jews koolaid

>a predator with long claws vs a fat vegetarian monkey
Hmmmm

Pink nigger....

The gorilla wins. Can resist bear and has more muscle

People use to import all sorts of exotic animals like lions and tigers and bears, starve them and put them in cage and let them fight. Bears always won. This was in Victorian times I think. Don't know if they every used a gorilla.

What I'd want to see is a grizzly against a polar bear.

>bear resistance
Nigga what?

Pink niggers also need pictures to help them feel better...maybe thats why Hitler lost...too many pictures

A gorilla could over power a bear, however gorillas are uncoordinated and fight by flailing and doing some shit. If that bear wanted it dead, the gorilla MIGHT be able to run away.

now come on guys, isnt that absolutely fucking retarded?

A gorilla would hop on the back of the bear and ride it like a pony...and then you would have to contend with a BEARILLA!

i know your badly trying to be funny.
but goddamn dude, you made me cringe a lot.

Thread has now officially changed to....what animal combo can beat a Bearilla?

A large body of water.

Me personally? I think a Rhinoceropython...

With sharks in it.
In the air.
Spinning.
Going 1500 mph.

Unless that body of water is a wonder twin, it does not count...but once again Sharknado does!

Honeybadger/spidermonkey throws a shit while not giving one...

Anyone who thinks a gorilla would win is fucking retarded.

Average silverback gorilla - 3-400LB, largest 500LB

Average Grizzly - 7-800LB, largest 1500LB

Size matters, any boxer or MMA fighter will tell you that.

Second. Gorillas do no have particularly thick hides. A grizzly has claws that will easily rip through it. Grizzlies have very thick hides, and gorillas don't even have claws. Punching a grizzly is not going to take it down.

Second, Gorillas are strong...compared to humans. They are NOT strong compared to grizzlies. Bears can snap small tress and move large boulders and heavy objects with ease. One researcher noted a grizzly flipping over a 700LB bin with ease, multiple times.

A punch, even from a gorilla, will do minimal damage. Their necks are too thick to choke or snap. Literally the only way that a gorilla can hope to harm a grizzly is by biting it, and it would have to be a near instant kill for the bear to not simply rip the gorilla's face off.

How about a different example. Grizzly vs Leopard? I think we can all agree a grizzly would fucking destroy a leopard. Gorillas and Leopards fight often, and there is not always a clear winner.

A 9mm wouldn't be enough to kill a bear in one, neither would a punch from a gorilla, and you're all morons if you think the gorilla stands a chance.

Gorilla is too fast and too intelligent for the bear. It could feign a charge to get the bear to swipe, then get on top. Once the gorilla has his hooks in it's game over, opposable thumbs and whatnot.

gorilla
it's faster and stronger than the bear. also arent they smart enough to use tools(i.e throw/strike with a rock) too?
gorilla is more agile too, i mean bears can climb trees, sure (right??) but not as fast as the gorilla, so gorrilla can just be keeping distance, climbing trees and dropping rocks on the bear's head and they're smart enough to do that

bears are inefficient too, no idea how to injure or kill things properly; try watching videos of bear attacks on people, it's like watching the mexican cartels torturing people. no sense to snap it's prey's neck, instead it'll chew their face off, quite slowly.

gorillas on the other hand do shit like throwing dirt into their opponent's eyes

Who cares?

>OP posts a question
>Someone answers the question
>yeh but who cares lol

I have fought both and a grizzly bear would kill a gorilla.

You are clearly a liar so we have to assume the gorilla would win.

Subject was officially changed because no one cares...then somebody goes on a long winded rant with full loads of detailed bullshit. Really nobody cares. This is mighty mouse vs superman bullshit and everyone here including myself is a more retarded now for even getting involved in it ...

Dur dur i is right muh bear would be uh winnur...

>Bear
Ways 2-3 times as much, has claws, bigger teeth. It's not even a contest.

Gorrilas is like niggers derpdy dur.....

Honeybadger would dominate all...its not even an argument....dur

Bears have extremely thick skin. A gorillas punch would do nothing if the bear has 5 inches of fat and skin to protect it. I gorilla weighs 1/2 of what a bear weighs. So the bear has the advantage in size and defense. Plus the bear has more weapons. Enormous skull and a powerful bite and fucking massive claws and hands. The silver back really only has a bite. Which is crazy powerful but would not penetrate the grizzly's hide. The Grizzly would win 9/10 times.

who would win a large african bull elaphant in musk or a hippopotamus. to me it's obvious elaphants are kings of land(besides man), the great white is the apex predator of the sea, and eagles rule the air

musth*