Would you rub some lotion on my back user

Would you rub some lotion on my back user

Dubs and OP is banned for life

Dubs and OP is banned for life

Is that a question or a statement you pecker beckoner?

Repeating digits and OP is banned for life

lmao @ ur lives

Based bot keeper ftw

Dubs and you are ban for life.

it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again

>3 is greater than 4
BTFO anti bot posters ban now

Those arent dubs, reddit.

I#ll rublotionon ur mum;s back

Reddit. When Sup Forums folds. We'll lol.

Did the post say dubs? No it said "repeating digits." Try learning some reading comprehension before you make yourself look like a fool. Now be a good little newfag and stop posting in the thread to save what little dignity you have.

not in a movie theatre, no

reddit just got fucking destroyed kek

based oldfags win again

This is a mods thread

Its common knowledge that repeating digits means dubs satan

dubs and op posts his cp stash

It strikes me as funny, that the pedophile who makes these threads, and the pedophiles who post pictures of child actresses and models in them to "fight the power" at Sup Forums, this is what they do. This is ALL that they do.

Every minute of every day of their life, they "fight the power" of the moderators of an Ivory Coast ivory-collecting forum. That's it. That's entirely it. That is their entire life in a nutshell.

That the things that do this, that supposedly pass for "human beings" haven't killed themselves yet, is the greatest laugh I've had in ages at this place. It's funnier than Baneposting, it's funnier than any meme and it's almost as funny as the greatest comedies ever made.

You know what? Keep living, pedophiles. Holy fucking shit, do you amuse me.

check out this cp

DELET NAO

fapping as we speak, will report back soon

reported for requesting cp

I can rub my dick in your back

do it faggot

cutie pie?

never requested it, it was a statement

not to mention announcing a report is a bannable offense

i think its funny how people think their response is the response that will once and for all stop people from engaging in behavior that is done solely for response.

its like that image about the guy throwing bread (responses) at pigeons (tripfags) and wondering why they won't go away

Lexee Smith is the superior actress and you are an entry-level fool if you disagree

look at this cinephile

Seriously. It's astonishing how they haven't figured it out at this point.