Now that the US government admitted that they've been working with the alien technology...

Now that the US government admitted that they've been working with the alien technology, do you still believe this man was telling the lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When and where did they admit this?

is it stephen king?

If us government working with the aliens so why the fuck there is no star wars or something? Aliens is as lame as people?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2b4qSoMnKE

They didn't admit to working with them. Cite your source on this. What they admitted was that they've had a program to study and sort of seek them out (which half of the US population at this point already knew).

What they want to do as of this moment, now that their involvement is basically out in the open, is to get the average Joe to submit photos and videos of UFO's to their database. For what? Who knows but the fact that they give guidelines on how to properly snap photos of them seems a bit perplexing. For one, why? Second, what do they plan to use that info for? And third, which almost every conspiracy theorists can assume, are they gathering all this info to make normies more aware of alien existence so that when we do make contact we can be psychology prepared? Or are they gathering the info in order to properly stage an alien invasion of some sort, causing all of humanity to unite to fight them off, thus finally creating a one world government or as we've grown to know it as A New World Order?

>tl;Dr what are they really up to?

Well if you're serious about the last question, they choose to reserve they're technology or keep it from us because we aren't big enough to handle it yet. They probably have Death Star type of weaponry or Warp Speed technology at this point. But if ancient alien theorists are correct then they have been observing us for some time (we did get a jump start in our DNA line from someone) and feel as though we aren't worthy of their technology yet because all our world leaders will try to do is create more war simply cause they got the ammunition to do so.

There are different species of aliens and one of the most talked about are the Reptilians which most people assume are shape shifting into the very people who run the world. The other types of "good" aliens are merely observing and waiting.

Bob Lazar is who the picture is. And no OP his story is still bullshit.

You like David Icke then...

Governments don't know shit (or at least much) about aliens.

Aliens aren't contacting us. They are likely just watching, doing science, and having safari cruises.

His element 115 story simply is bullshit. Why would decaying nuclei influence spacetime? He never gave a real explanation.

>And third, which almost every conspiracy theorists can assume, are they gathering all this info to make normies more aware of alien existence so that when we do make contact we can be psychology prepared?
This might not be your view but a lot of people believe it. I don't understand it, though. What do they think would happen if we found out? We're not going to do mass suicides or start rioting because we found out there are others out there. Did the Europeans flip out when they found out about a new continent with a new race of people?

He uses big words. Just believe him.

Jeffery Dahmer didn't talk about aliens though.

Haha and what if I do? You can like someone for some of their things. I won't defend him all the way with certain topics, the most far fetched being Obama came from a test tube but based off the different sources and things I've read for years I would say there are some strange things to be heard about the reptilian race. Either the leaders, like Rockefellers or Rothchilds are just really filthy rich assholes apart of some occult practices (cause rich people got nothing else to do) or there's a bigger game at play here. So if you don't like Icke, don't let it ruin your perspective for other possibilities you may here.

so now i can go back and start Andy Sixx shitlog threads ?

allegedly when it decays it releases a gravity A wave. current tech can't see this.

Government literally releases smoking gun video of off world craft. "Oh yeah, well Bob Lazar is still a liar."

Shouldn't you be burning books somewhere, numb nuts?

yes. it is time.

Well one of the many theories as to why JFK was assassinated was because he was going to disclose info about aliens and how they live among us. Back then, we only had sci fi films and rarely heard of astronomers giving info about space and it's contents. Nowadays though, we have all sorts of crap that have already made it reasonable to ask the question "do you believe in aliens?". So no. I don't think people would riot but most people who are deeply religious may have some shit to think about and religion is still a big thing nowadays. Not sure what else would happen. I'm no Oracle.

Maybe it's because he didn't knew the whole story. But nevertheless, he gave us a lots of information.

inb4 burning you should concentrate on reading one of them before posting. Get out of those trap treads and start reading.
Get some knowlegde about atomic decay processes. Then come back and we´ll have a conversation

maybe you should re watch his interview about element 115. And don't try to act like you're smarter than everyone. You're on Sup Forums, you degenerate cock sucking nigger faggot.

>If ancient alien theorists are correct

Man, that is one huge if right at the very beginning of your whole "theory". You might as well just pull an L. Ron Hubbard and make your own cult

so what did i miss? explain

I'll give you a hint. It decays by emitting anti-protons. These give off gravitational waves that are, in turn, amplified and used to motivate said ship.

>What? Aliens? You stupid nigger, there's no way aliens could exists yet alone here on Earth, bcs reasons and muh physix,

>Believes in a zombie that eats his own flesh and drink his own blood and a creator with a white beard and lightnings coming out of his hands.

mfw

Why don´t other elements do that?

So are you the one eating ass?

it's unique to this segment/spectrum of the table of elements

Well it looks like a fine piece of ass. Wouldn't you say?

Except NO quantum physics currently understood predicts or observes this happening. He should go collect his Nobel Prize ASAP if he has evidence of this occurring, he earned it. Or maybe he's just spouting pseudoscientific piffle using jargon to make a name for himself. He should get with the cold fusion guys from the early 90's.

no way in hell a guy with that kind of facial hair had any legit position in the government.

No, I'm not into gay stuff.

well if YOU don't understand it, I guess it's not happening.

You sound like one of those uppity scientific faggots, like Neil DeNigger Tyson, that looks at everything through the lense of his degree and attempts to make everyone else look stupid. It's transparent and cringe and makes you look like a huge niggerfaggot. So, you've got that going for you. Congrats.

Hey fuck face! There's still a handful of retards trying to sell their free energy infinite propulsion machines in the present day. Jeez

This is so fake as fuck like the 2001 tower. Also if they’re real than the government should not negotiate with them and leave their technology and habitats by their own existence. But as people “people” in general have to find answers and when you’re trespassing a planet of course living things are gonna see you and know what you are cause the way of life in perspective is more than what you see in the movies. It’s time consuming and irritating to understand it.

You're the fag pointing it out instead of coming up with something to say.

Watch the documentary "The Unacknowledged" if anyone is unsure if the government has had contact with aliens. It will change your mind.

Uhh, the only problem is that if anti-protons come into contact with any kind of regular matter an explosion occurs...this is BS
>learn your science

>The Unacknowledged
Fuck yeah bro, thanks. Will watch it tonight before sleep. Sounds interesting.

It's a great documentary. The best I have seen. It was on Netflix last I checked. If not use 123movies.

Samefag, it also uses legitimate sources like government files, not some crackpot bullshit. If you're looking for footage, this isn't the documentary, but if you're looking for solid evidence, it is.

Found it. Thnx man. Oh man this will be delicious to watch!

Conspiritards are the most gullible people around without any doubt. They swallow whole any nutjob saying any bullshit with absolutely zero evidence and refuse to even acknowledge the mountains of evidence contradicting what they believe.
They call anyone that doesn't believe exactly what they believe close minded sheeple. The ironing is delicious

>the ironing is delicious
Speaking of ironing, does anyone know how to get creases out of slacks without the dry cleaners?

One of those people that would say "it's all conspiracy" even if an Alien took a large dump on his head on a drive by with his huge space-time bending ship. Because he be smart and he will not be fooled.

Hmm. I'll add it to the watch list

ironing?

Yeah. What this steeple said

Ofcourse they gave us technology. If you dont know this already you must read more. Its all out there

>googles "the unacknowledged"
>click youtube link
>Dr. Steven "I always wear tshirts so people can see I work out" Greer pops up
>lol moths are aliens

What are some good sites or books to check out? I've read some pseudo science stuff like chariots of the gods and lots of YouTube vids but do you have any recommendations?

Yes idiot. You get creases out of slacks by ironing

I believe they are doing this now because electric engines are slowly taking over the world and they have less and less interests to keep alien technology a secret. Anyways, that's my thought.

Well user, that is a retarded thought, you retard. We can chart the development of electric engine powered cars over the last few decades, from concept to development of prototypes and the slow improvement of the technology and increase in popularity as it becomes cheaper and more feasible.
This is the general level of conspiracy discourse, very stupid people saying obviously stupid things.