imagine being this fat

Sorry honey, I'm all in for Trump.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
dumb fuck liberals

>when you get triggered by facts

This is Sup Forums.
You want Sup Forums, faggot.

Electoral College > Popular Vote
Get it right you mentally retarded piece of shit.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

This we don’t live in a democracy thank god, because if we did we would have a fucking criminal in the White House

Besides inducing salt from the Trumptards, what does this revelation change?

I dont see anyone seriously trying to eliminate the electoral college so keep being a faggot OP

Lol they’re both criminal. Really doesn’t change much.

So the will of the American people is less important than a defunct rule put in place to control the outcome of American elections?

"would" have a criminal in the white house.
l. fucking. o. fucking. l.

How. HOW. In fucking 1800 the electoral college KINDOF made sense logistically, now youd have to be the most retarded cuck ever to want to play pretend vote then have a group of, middle-old age guys vote for you. Only in the US.
>Muh rite tuh vote

>salt
Who is in the White House faggot? Crom laughes at your 3 million popular votes.

Being as it's been in place for over 200 years, and there's absolutely no talk of changing it in any way; yes.

3 million votes from dead people and non-citizens.

According to a lot of dipshits including our founding fathers whom the collective majority (for whatever reason) put on a pedestal; yes. Remember, we don’t live in a true democracy. We live in a Republic.

When you dont understand how the electoral college works

She lost the electoral college dumbshit

True plus he has dropped bombs on countries however he isn’t the plastic fake presidents that we have always had, we knew he was going to be shit because he told us straight to our faces unlike pretending he had our best interest

Yawn. When this happens to put a democratic candidate in the WH even though they lost the popular vote, the right will be constantly decrying the vote count & the left will be supporting the electoral college.
You're all so incredibly fucking boring & predictable.

Lol mine? I assure you I did not cast my vote during the general election. I’m pretty sure those votes were Hillary’s.

Someone is priming us to chance our view on trump. I wonder how many comments are bots in here?

Why does anyone need a bit when you have a festering cesspool filled to the brim with degenerates who are more than willing to back any unpopular opinion? I think you think too highly of the standard neckbeards’ intelligence user. You must be new here.

>b-b-b-but muh electoral college
stay mad trumpkin

*bot

Yes. To stop kike filled cities/states from controlling the country.

You all are the mad ones; given that you lost the election but can't stop whining about
>muh 3 million votes
It's done. It's over.
It ain' fucking changing. STFU & deal.
You sound like fucking toddlers.

So in other words to stop the majority’s voice? Using your cute little buzzwords does nothing to validate your incohesive babble. You sound like someone who just got a transorbital lobotomy.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>the losing football team won by 100 yards

>this triggered
>b-b-b-but it d-doesn't matter
imagine being so buttflustered over something that didn't affect you in the slightest that you had to post about it every day on a Nigerian fishmonger forum

Yes she did, but that doesn't mean Trump didn't get 62,000,000 (SIXTY-TWO MILLION) votes.

People say 3 million as if it's a lot. It's rather minute when compared to everything else. People make it seem like she won the popvot by a landslide

>i didn't vote for either of them

I am glad trump won over her though.

Don’t need to imagine it when it’s practically a reality lol