Jokes aside Sup Forums, is it really that bad to feel atracted to underage kids...

Jokes aside Sup Forums, is it really that bad to feel atracted to underage kids? I don't mean like having a solid sexual interact with she/he or even attempting to realize any kind of sexual contact, but getting aroused by thinking about kids in a sexual way

the way i see it is this: when i was 11 i started being attracted to girls, and as i grew i started digging girls that were older but never let go of the taste of young girls

I think it is normal. I am attracted to girls of different ages as long they are beautiful. I am not attracted to all underaged girls but the only the beautiful or cute ones. I think it is comlpetly normal

Your find that most guys think alike but wont ever admit it

I was attracted to the opposite sex since I was in second grade. Never lost it, unfortunately. I think pedophilia is, as you say, dictated by when you first saw other people in a sexual way.

in/b/4 granny sorry OP

Pedophilia is exactly what it's name entails, a disease
Child molesters should be be skinned and burned, but pedophiles who recognize their lapse in mental health deserve help

So in an "average" way of thinking the sexual preferences should change with the age of the subject until a point in which he's no longer seeking an actual type of women. (Let's supose it is 18-20 yo, when adolescence stops)

what was her name again?

Anti-pedos should be be skinned and burned

16 is totally fuckable and okay

Well I'm a Nepiophile, so there's that

What's a child?

It's usually normal, nature doesn't care about age.

salty milk girl?

im logging u guys ip and send it to police

Hello we're Officers Riggs and Murtaugh...Have a seat right over there!

its kinda weird, but thoughts arent crimes until you do them. sometimes i think about what it would be like to rob a store or murder someone, but I acknowledge the consequences. Not just for myself, but for others.

we all have fucked up thoughts. what makes us decent is the wherewithal to not act on them.

I jerk off to chicks as young as 10 all the time. I would never touch one in real life and I don't creep on them in real life in any way.

Please, someone explain who exactly that hurts?
Go ahead, I'll wait.

yourself

Are they pics of them being exploited/molested/raped?

you couldn't be any dumber

14 is the age of consent here

Yourself because your wrists might get kinda sore

I'm on your side

where?

>ters should be be skinned and burned, but pedophiles who recognize their lapse in mental health deserve help

What other 'diseases' do people get this upset over?

Conservatives once got this upset over homosexuality. Turns out they were the ones that were gay themselves.

Are you a secret pedophile?

I agree with this.
I have had messes up thoughts such as murder rape etc.. but i never carry out on the thoughts. I acknowledge that its wrong but my mind strays their somethimes.

yes

Because I like to fuck latinas and black girls.
Race traitor af, go circle jerk about it nazi faggot.

>Screenshot
No op
Your a pedo

i think most men and women are sexually attracted to sexually attractive children.
i think it is possible to engage with children sexually that does no harm, but it is very rare and our society is not built to support it.
i think if you're a child rapist you should be served the highest punishment available in your legislature.

Age of consent is 15 here. I still jacked off over a 2 year old when I was 17 though

Not comparable, you are a shit person.

>Pedophilia is exactly what it's name entails, a love/preference
fixed
learn to latin

Wrong thread

"Here I will try and justify my pedophilic tendencies and act like you can't prove me to be in the wrong."

How about fuck off and die? I hope you end up in jail and someone rips your dick off with a bench vice loser.

No, but definitely often times dressed and/or posed to be jerked to. Even if they were being molested in the picture, I am not paying for these pics, (I also don't store them anywhere not even in a temp file, my shit is SPOTLESS) so I am not contributing in any way to the drive to produce them. People that pay in some form (be it money or trading pictures) are what drives the "market" making it happen, not people who jerk off for free later. Most of the pics are probably 10+ years old. Shit I think Cat is like 30 with a kid now lol. (just using that as an example)

Then it's not a specific atraction, i mean like "I got turned on by every girl that uses glasses".

Or they don't know it. In my case i discovered this atraction when i got into loli stuff and saw that it turned me on in a stronger way compared to vanilla

You can't go to jail without actually committing a crime. Jerking off to pics not on your machine or network, unless a cop walks into the room and catches you... There is nothing on anything I own, never has been. Most of the pics I have cranked it to are perfectly legal anyway.

So stay mad.

i mean this just shows he's right lol. literally a black girl tier insult also

Should alcoholics be skinned and burned? I mean that's a disease. How about people with Krones? Shall I list every disease? Or perhaps other diseases don't get you going like this one.

You've spent a lot of time and thought trying to find a justification for this...

I did that too until I forgot to use a VPN Iam on probation now (Germany)

You're an idiot.

"Lol I actually get away with being a pedo haha"

money isn't the only form of demand. some child rapists just enjoy producing cp for their "fans", so just downloading it for free can still increase demand and thus supply.

also thats not cat, and no shes not over 30, although the girl in the op is.

>bench vice loser.
what's a bench vice loser?

uh oh, maybe she IS a black girl lol

I didn't say anything in this thread was Cat. I was using her as an example. And I know she is way older now and I am like 70% sure she has a kid. She is definitely at least mid 20s.

>implying pedophilia is illegal
lol this thread

They can't arrest you for your thoughts. They can arrest you for downloading shit onto your device.

Which I have never done.

And now we celebrate faggots and lifetime transvestites.

Someday, when the Left has sufficiently expanded our Collective Consciousness, dog-fucking and baby-fucking will be acceptable lifestyle choices for all and woe betide the person who shames them.

Except Christians. Those degenerate fucks are scum.

this is her now

Exactly. Being attracted to and masturbating over kids isn't illegal. ACTING ON IT in some way (be that just possessing CP or actually being a sick fuck and touching kids) is illegal.

You can jerk off thinking about whatever you want, you can jerk off to legal pictures of whatever you want.

Don't look at CP on your devices, don't use your network to view them, don't fucking touch kids.
Good to go.

I'm 28 yrs old. My brother and his family came for Xmas. My 6yr old niece really likes/loves me. I was reclining in my chair on Xmas Eve when she crawled up and was laying face down on top of me. We covered up in a blanket. I was rubbing her back and slowly moved my hand down to her ass. She didn't say anything. I put my hand in her pants and panties and continued to rub her ass. She still didn't say a word. I worked my middle finger between her ass cheeks and found her pussy. Still not a word. I worked my finger until I reached her hymen and then backed out to find her clit. She stirred unexpectedly when I touched it so I removed my hand and just kept squeezing her ass for awhile. Then I got brave enough to try to put my finger in her ass anally. I got my entire middle finger into her ass and she still remained quiet. Before her mother put her to bed she kissed my cheek(face) and said "I love you Uncle". I smelled my finger and ... what can I say? It was.........

>we celebrate faggots and lifetime transvestites
speak for yourself lol
isn't that a bit weird to hate on gays AND celebrate gays?

you decide to further give in to the "attraction", which will only strengthen your boners for them and thus wire your brain to think its "normal"- hence why pedophilia is a disease like all other faggotry..

sure its normal in the sense that you might feel arousal, as man and woman (sex, not gender) but to continue is a choice, once you know.