It happened

hey op u missed a spot :)

i wish the album had come out

isnt this the racist alt-right?

the articles insistance on pinning him as alt-right was its downfall. hes pretty centrist/ neoliberal yet pinning all his racism and misogyny as "Alt-right" obfuscates racism and misogyny all around us.

sloppy job. take your time with photoshop when you shitpost.

I don't care about some white supremacist's opinions.

Can we get the mods to delete this thread please?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand sarcasm. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical listener's head.

isnt this guy the one who killed chester molester?

very nice

>pinning him as alt-right
they didnt even do this
they just said that his fanbase is
and the fact that so many people who are defendig him are framing this as some sort of jewish sjw conspiracy proves the article right

He's gonna give it a 6 tops. I think the album is great but Fantano is too much of a bastard to let the album settle, its gonna be his anp2d review all over again.

racist nazi gives white band a 10/10?

what a shock.

x didn't get 10/10s. racist?

bernstein = sjw jew
marcus = sjw jew

both wrote hit pieces targeting internet comedians mocking progressives. not a conspiracy, but a coincidence for sure.

Whatever you guys do, do not initiate Kristallnacht II on Buzzfeed, CNN, Conde Nast, and Fader HQs.

>he thinks the Condé Nast and Fader HQ's aren't the same thing

Two vindictive liberal assholes being assholes doesn't mean it's a jew cabal behind it, even if they're both liberal jews.

you = alt right edgelord
thanks for proving me right kid
now you can go back to .reddit

they are what they are

>the articles
Which article?

>muh soggy knees
>muh mystic patriarchal conspiracy
literally "the jews" tier