Hey guys... I really don't know where to go with this, I have a phone bill that's overdue for $1430 aud

Hey guys... I really don't know where to go with this, I have a phone bill that's overdue for $1430 aud

I made some mistakes here and there and have been overcharged through the ass

Being a single father... I really can't see myself getting through this just after christmas and working a casual low income job...

I have a bpay reference number if anyone is willing to help out... even in the slightest...

It would be appreciated... by samuel too :/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VxGI5
imgur.com/a/x5N0O
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Phone bill in 2018
>Every phone contracts comes with unlimited
>This means you where reckless and used all of your 4G bundle
>Here is some "Free" advice how about you start acting your age.

Biller Code: 23796
Reference: 2000462217173

How does one rack up such a big bill. When I spend more than 100$ in my local currency my provider automatically shuts down my service So I can't spend any more than that. It happened once.

I dont know if it helps you but I have Nokia 3410 and my bill is 10$ every 3 monts :)

I have 1gb of data a month, due to some form of "external foreign charges" as they explained it my bill has been hit massively as you can see and they won't decrease it or even extend it for that matter.

I'll pay your bill. Just need your account number and password associated

Any news?

Bpay details.
Biller code:23796
Crn: 2000462217173

Its done through the payees online banking account through pay a bill using bpay

Fuck off, you filthy beggar. Your kind are the lowest of the low. You deserve to have your shit repossessed for your stupidity.

>Being a single father
Post nudes of daughter and I'll donate

Man I have Unlimited 4G and Unlimited SMS with DigiMobile and I need to pay 4$ every month even if I use 100gb+ 4G (it's happened may times)

Post nudes of daughter , if she is sexy I can pay half of that bill

Rolling

Trust this guys, or just rob a liquor store for less jailtime.

I mean... I'm desperate and she's not at home and this is all thats on her computer...

Also 18... so mods can chill

*nigger

Moar

To tell you the truth, there isn't too much more on here... still looking

moar

Not worth 1400$ I'll send you 1000$ if you show her face and tit's. Post ur paypal

Just pay $1000 on my bill if you'd like using these details

Through your internet banking "pay a bill using bpay" option.

Go to her room and show us some panties

imgur.com/a/VxGI5
imgur.com/a/x5N0O

Only dirty ones around, couldn't upload here for size reasons?

I have to head off to work, if any kind human... helps me... thankyou... alot...

Once again... these are the bpay details, log into internet banking > pay bill using bpay (anything helps... even $5)

OP first thing EVER before you beg. Give proof that your ass is white.

Alright, timestamped even... that my pimply white ass exists, I'm off to work... if anyone can help, it would be appreciated... alot...

OP you still here

>this guy

now spread them cheeks and get some spit on a sharpie...

This thread is hilarious
Man, I love this shithole

Please post an update later!!!

this
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
If you're poor, stick to the choices that best suit the poor.

I still don't get why phone service is so expensive in the US. With the current exchange rate I pay about $10 dlls a month for 2 GB of data, unlimited calls and text.
And it's prepaid, so there's no way my bill will get overcharged.

Serves you right for being a fucking moron with a smart phone. Pay as you go dumb phone for the win.