Ok so I've been browsing Sup Forums for roughly two weeks off and on and now I'm a white nationalist...

ok so I've been browsing Sup Forums for roughly two weeks off and on and now I'm a white nationalist, I'm proud of my heritage and ancestry, I love my homeland and Hitler did nothing wrong.

honestly I did not see this coming.

Sup Forums changed my life.

Sup Forums is the ultimate redpill.

and now I realise things are far worse than I could've ever imagined in the world ffs.

pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/UsMOR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who would have known if you became a racists, the world would look horrible. Gasp.

english please.

ok so I've been browsing /ck/ for roughly two weeks off and on and now I'm a vegan, I'm proud of my diet and choice, I love animals and PETA did nothing wrong.

honestly I did not see this coming.

/ck/ changed my life.

/ck/ is the ultimate greenpill.

and now I realise things are far worse than I could've ever imagined in the world ffs.

My english is far superior to yours

shame about your genetics nigger

Do you just not understand how comma splices look? It's suppose to be a full sentence, then a half sentence.

To have 2 fully complete sentences before and after a comma is improper grammar you fucking pleb.

I don't mind being white.

there's a big difference between not giving a fuck about grammar and using bad english to the degree whereby your sentence makes almost no sense at all.

If you read more books you might have learned English.

Niggers can't read.

Just admit it, you don't understand commas.

fking fk

Just because I don't talk at a 5th grade level, doesn't mean I am using bad English. You're just illiterate.

I was talking about

>Who would have known if you became a racists, the world would look horrible. Gasp.

^ that

Nice blog. why don't you take it to Tumblr you nationalist snowflake

So you're a weak minded moron easily swayed by the opinions of others. Big deal.

unrelated but what is that sex toy called? Seen it a lot in recent videos.

actually, you're right, I changed my mind. I'm not a nationalist anymore. thanks.

I believe the correct term is "female"

Yup.

That's what english looks like. You're illiterate.

You're a nigger.

No no no the one inside the "female".

racists = plural
if I was racist I'd be a racist, not a racists

>changing ideologies in 2 weeks
If it only took that long you have bigger problems to worry about than being a white nationalist, you seemed lost and confused and searching for an identity. Not saying you aren’t a white nationalist just saying you changed pretty quickly

nah I woudn't go that far. I've been looking into a lot of the things Sup Forums talks about for years. Sup Forums just has a knack for connecting dots that other more public mediums tend to avoid. and it pretty much sums up everything I've been looking into. I don't agree with everything on there and I don't even agree with all the nationalist stuff but there's a lot of info on there that as I said many more public mediums won't really touch on and if they do it's pretty watered down and made PC for public consumption, and for the sake of quelling any potential backlash.

Now leave the basement.

Slip of the finger m8. Hope you can understand, unless you're a nigger. 4chin doesn't have an edit button, you may be too used to tumblr.

Really, he was always an idiot. Now he has an excuse.

What do you think about feminist women op?

me thinks you've been taking our entire conversation a little too seriously m8

the ultimate redpill is homosexuality between two men.

I'm convinced most new white nationalists just have problems with women, cause they ain't got no pussy, at least if they were true nazis it would be more respectable.

Who is the girl in the picture?

this. most of them are incels.

I think that feminists are victims of their own hypergamous nature. that the state used that hypergamous nature against them to make them despise their male peers and replace the traditional patriarchal hierarchy within the family unit and communities as a whole with the patriarchy of the state.

and it did this by offering these women what it claimed to be a better way of life. out of the bounds of the family unit. freedom from responsibility and duty to family, community, country and race, replacing such things with duty to none but themselves and the state.

the beginning of the end. something we've seen proliferate since women got the vote. the family unit going out of the window, degeneracy and overall immorality increasing all over the place and as a result society destabilising in almost all aspects.

the downfall of western civilisation began with men giving up their women to the state and women with their covetous nature selling those men and future generations out for a chance at a supposedly better life that made them more miserable over time anyway.

Is this bitch degenerate?
m.imgur.com/a/UsMOR

Mistakes you have made:
>white nationalism (Superiority complex)
>pride of heritage (Not realizing history is white man is just bloody shit)
>loving your homeland (while realizing that things are far worse than you could've ever imagined)
>things are far worse than imagined (lack of imagination)
>Hitler did nothing wrong (Hitler did a bunch of thing wrong)
>Sup Forums changed my life (Sup Forums never changed shit, definitely not anyone's life)
>pic not related (Post swastika or something relevant next time)

Just love fucking with retards. Why? Do I have something better to do? You're not my real Dad.

I wonder how many "retards" have been fucking with you without you even realising it though

that's a bit of a stretch. women come into it for men when it comes to any political ideology. that doesn't mean they're their main motivational factor though. or even a factor at all. it just means they're part of the overall equation because political ideology = how one believes society should be ran and part of that includes the state of the family unit and such.

>white nationalism: not necessarily a superiority complex.
for some maybe, but not all. you'd have to be pretty ignorant and narcisstic to assume your race is superior. every race has unique traits and characteristics, none is better than any other. but I am proud of my white heritage.
>pride of heritage
all race's history is shit. the human race's history in general is shit. no race is exempt from historical immorality. we've all done terrible things. but we've all done good things too. that's the ebb and flow of history. sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen. but we learn from them all and grow as a result. and I'm proud of how my race has grown over the centuries.
>loving your homeland
I love my homeland, but I don't love the society within it. the society within it is artificial and isn't part of the homeland. it's lost all roots to homeland and tradition. so the two aren't connected at all.
>things are far worse than imagined: lack of imagination
not really, I've always been aware to some degree, Sup Forums just shunted me out of cognitive dissonance to some degree. probably because of the "no filter" info bombing.
>Hitler did nothing wrong
to sum it up, Hitler responded to violence (the violation of the rights of his people) with force. that isn't a wrongdoing. yes he was brutal, but he had to be because of the measures being used against him and the german people at the same time but also before him too.
>Sup Forums changed my life:
this was pretty clearly a mostly satirical comment.