Boneless wings are just glorified chicken nuggets...this is fact

Boneless wings are just glorified chicken nuggets...this is fact.

You sound like you just discovered watermelonium

obvs

...And you're only getting this now?

Nice trips.

Checked.
The fuck is watermelonium

Nice dubs.

This is now a get thread.

>Trips
>1111

Um. Bro...

b...boneless wings? Wtf is that actually a thing in america? Fucking why?

Testing

Fuck.

I'm tired alright. Fuck off.

Excuse me? We de-bone everything here faggot. Wings, chicken, beef, your fat whore mother

Because it appeals to brain-dead autists and Roody Poos.

Dubs confirm. Your mother is deboned.

Nice... 1234

Watermelonium is mystical substance that attract niggers to watermelons.

Do you eat the bone? Fuck, it just gets in the way, boneless just gets you more of what you actually plan on eating without having to mess around with it, why is that a bad thing?

I guess you know issues with bones today.

Get thread.
Get'cha fresh gets here.
Get em hot.
Get thread
Get'cha get thread!

Americans eating steroid injected battery chickens with high levels of salmonella in the meat. Which is then pumped up with a beef/pork water mixture to make the breasts look plumper, but when cooked becomes rubbery.

Yeah no thanks America, I will stick to the chickens we have that can be eaten raw because the risk of salmonella is lower than getting ecoli from raw beef, because we take care of our chickens and don't force feed them chemicals and vitamins along with steroids to make them grow faster, which kills the immune system of the birds if it was done.

Enjoy your subpar meats America, and cry when your population of Americans grow fatter every day (recent figures show 71% of Americans are overweight and near 40% is Obese out of that 71%). Not overweight because of food, but because of the additives and shit in them.

...The fuck?

I'll take one. Checkem

No you don't debone everything, what you are eating is restructured MSM/MRM meat taken from sinew, marrow and muscle from what is left of animals, these are reshaped and cooked into familiar shapes of cuts of meat (breast, wings or fillets)

No they're tendie hunks

They sound like the best nuggets ever.

Kek

You think pizza grows on treas? No it's animal like any other.

why does my mommy gf ask if i want nuggies or tendies then?

I thought we put the "bone" into mums?

Basically said that American chicken is shit.

true story it is

Checkmate atheists.

I think we put organs out of our leaders to make them a mummy, putting bones in just make sense for todays leaders as they don't have backbone.

Why they so fat then?

So you tell me this pizza is suitable for vaginas?

Sorry for my english.

Yes.
Absolutely suitable for Vaginas.

Looks so peaceful when she's sleeping.

Americans or Chickens?

Americans because of all the additives etc in food, not good for the body.

If Chickens, then they inject Chickens with steroids and other chemicals to help spur growth quicker, so they can be killed and shipped off to a butcher, problem is those steroids etc destroy the chickens immune system when young and when they are more susceptible at picking up various disease and salmonella. Which is why battery chickens (and even free range forced this way too) cannot be eaten raw or their eggs, because you will get salmonella for sure. Various countries who do not force steroid growth etc on their poultry are safe to eat raw.

Mum = Mom

>not being able to Picard face palm hard enough

You get fat when you eat shit.

Retard.

No you get fat when you don't use your brain,

brain burns most of calories and witches.

No they are small chicken strips.
The patent for chicken nuggets explicitly state the meat is ground and formed.

Dubs cheked

You mean tendies right?

Lab grow meat doesn't have this issue, is win win situation, but I beat the nutrition can be obtained more easily for that money even without those issues.

Europoor don't even eat chicken.
And the Chinese just take an animal carcass, and chop it and all the bones up with it, so you're constantly getting sharp shards of bone in your gums.

High caloric intake and lack of energy expenditure via exercise and exertion.

wings are the shitty part of the chicken whether they're boneless or not

that's why they have to be slathered in sauce to be edible

the breast is for patricians, wings and drumsticks for the plebes

De-boning is the best way to study the skelenton menace

You know how many colories does it take to run with torch around the city and looking for a witch?

>tfw dominos pizza

Reissuing meme using high quality dinosaur bones and original italian pizza would be "theft" you know.

Intellectual property sux.

No ,because witches ain't real.

>95% of world poultry is raised in China
Whatever is in the meat we're eating is in the same meat you're eating nigga

Never said lab I said Battery Chickens. Either way Steroid usage to promote growth from an early stage is bad, always has been and always will be.

Nope, but you can fuck many on the helloween.

Assumptions all day, my Chickens are sourced locally. So get rekt.

Sorry I implied YOU can.

I'm so sorry for overestimate your powers.

And the cum you wash it down with is too I'm sure.

I'm not saying what you said, I tried to enrich the conversation by some lab grown element.

that is a lie, unless you have the proof to back it up which you don't.

Ice cream is just glorified milk.

THIS POST
I love it.

Because you would eat even fake chicken, I assume forging a proof to make you believe is useless.

So much anger kid

so no proof then as I suspected, do you like just believing everything you make up in your head. this is why nobody likes you and you live in your moms basement with a neckbeard.

Don't look now, but there might be..
a skellington...
inside you...
RIGHT NOW!!!

Problem is, you already believe what I told you.

Nope, cause I can eat raw chicken without getting sick, and the chickens used are grown full length and not injected with shit.

Prove me wrong.

Protip- you can't.

So enjoy your cheaply made, high priced "premium" food and believing you eat well, pleb. Your government is proud of you being such a good sheep.

they also will never know the beauty that is higher than 1080p resolution.

I see you've recently moved to Narnia, or was it Neverland? Either way you seem to be having a good time.

I eat just flesh of virgins, not premium at all.

>implying you trolled me
>implying this isn't damage control
>mfw

if you think boneless wings are retarded then youre the retard who pays for bones and the difference between a boneless wing and a nugget is a nugget is ground and a boneless wing is more like a tendie you dipshits do you like your steak in paste form

Holy shit my sides. Goddamn haven't laughed that hard in like 2 days

This plus tendies

looks like you are the one doing the damage control faggot

if you like bones you dont need to buy wings you can just buy the bones by them self

Americunt here
Boneless wings have barely any meat and a lot of breading and taste terrible

Boned wings are much better and you must be a fatass to enjoy such disgusting chicken nuggets

I can imagine anyone here trying to defend boneless wings is one of those NEET autists with no taste

its Sup Forums every one is a neet autist

No shit, they're still delicious though.

Food wars!

Yep, being hit by bonefull chicken in the eye is not a good thing.

Not at all, the supply chain doesn't work that way, no way to move the meat fast enough at relevant timescales and this "fact" was produced a priori from similar sounding facts.

Congratulations, fucktard.

Try again, faggot. Only the poor fags buy that.

There's no such thing as boneless wings.
If they were boneless They'd just be useless feathery flaps. Chickens could not fly with boneless wings. Anyone selling boneless wings is selling fakes.

shut the fuck up poopsmoker

My point exactly most Americans are poor.