/tennis/

Barcelona and Stuttgart

>atp op

first for masha

2nd for masha

Booo! New thread should have kerbe in OP.

Stuttgart graphic designers are hacks

based spurdoOP

>caution PED use ahead

the fucking russians again

kek

They just took that picture from that WTA photoshoot with pimped up "top" players from a couple years ago those lazy bastards.

>la ciudad de servir de WTA

Still can't believe someone from Nadals team OKed this pic

Barely any woman has great serve mechanics, and both Mladenovic and Sharapova are getting away with it thanks to their height. It's actually easier to name the players with good mechanics than the other way around.

sweet dropshot from zeballos

a break for Rafa seems unlikely any time soon

pretty much this, masha's serving will fall apart once the wind becomes a factor

maria has the best serve on tour

Zeballos' service is the best.

>the city of sharapova

Yeah. Horacio hasnt given up yet. But Nadal is helping him shanking balls with his fh.

sugarpova shook

an increasing amount of UEs from Rafa as the set progresses. he needs to wrap this up

give masha thy energy bros

\o/

>Kiki getting away with the second set
Highway robbery.

>DF to cough up a set point in a set she globally dominated
>UE after her 2nd serve even though Mladenovic is returning like utter shit especially on 2nd serves
It's like you wanted this to happen.

>that frame smash

Rafasmash lmao

what the fuck was that smash?

THE FUCKING SHANKS

NADAL CHOKING

someone needs to put a stop to that disgraceful camera angle

Mladenovic is hot af. It's weird because her teeth are hideous.

I find the lack of Sharapova's ass pics itt disturbing.

damn that was a good point to bring up the deuce

Why don't they show rallies from this angle?

yea, i'd be pretty surprised if masha pulls this out. long match without her PEDs and just too many missed opportunities

hope i'm wrong

I can barely follow the ball from that angle

>implying she's not on any new stuff
Long breaks are pretty good for you endurance

Because it's not seen as a defect in France. They call it "teeth of happiness". Yannick Noah (that tax evading moralizing faggot) has them too. It's still pretty different to Nips having surgery to make their teeth crooked on purpose because it looks "kawaii desu ne".

I think her jawline and chin are worse than her teeth. They're not well defined.

I still think she's the favourite unless she gasses out.

what is an ass anyway?

something i put my hand on

she needs to start ripping those return winners like she has been

RIP in pieces Zebalols

lmao

>They call it "teeth of happiness"
you aren't frenach?

cute anyway and i agree re jawline

>tfw i have weak jawline to

This match has been a competition of who shanks the most.

ZEBALLOS CHOKING

Some would argue that to make tennis look more exiting, they should lower the camera angle instead of coughing up new shitty rules. Y'know, like the one used in Cincinnati (which helps make that Masters look even faster than all the other USO Series tourneys). The old, almost top-down view is somewhat antiquated view doesn't reflect how fast the game is played. When you actually go to a tennis match and you happen to be just at court level and then you go back home and watch it on TV, it's night and day. I think it would help if TVs could transcribe that feeling better. Same with /F1/ and those ridiculous high ass cameras on straights that make the care look like molasses.

>that older woman in glasses
what a cutie

"Dents du bonheur." Voilà, content?

omfg

NADAL CHOKING, AGAIN.

>"Dents du bonheur."
can i use this to pick up some french qts

Just don't act like a stereotypical, obnoxious, trigger happy cowboy burger and you'll improve your chances.

What a great fucking point.

>puts his name on his sneakers just in case he forgets

based Rafa stepping it up

wew

delte

NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL NADAL

im actualy pretty beta so i probably won't be obnoxious or loud.

>new clay babby vs old clay babby final
neat

I like it.

hyped 2bh

2013 Zeballos would have won.

thiem gonna SHAKE rafa hard

honestly i kind of like wonky and non-perfect teeth too, the only problem is large gaps like this which for some reason really fucks me up.

And all is good in the world.

Besides, this may be as good as it gets during this season.

>2013 Zeballos against a Rafa playing his first tournament after a break due to injury
haha yeah

Yeah, he is going to shake Rafa's hand at the end of the 6-1 6-2 demolition really hard.

give you energy to masha!! \o/ \o/ \o/

bet me

/°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\ /°\

>the RAFA only loses because he's injured excuse

\o/

>it's a Rafa waltzes to another title episode

dude he literally hadn't played shit since Wimbly the year before. no shit he was a bit rusty. Rafa went on to have an incredible season that year
I'm not saying he was injured. I'm saying it took him a while to warm up after almost a year off the tour

>when a bad ball toss turns into an ace

I'm being cheeky. [spoiler]Partly.[/spoiler]

>Sharapova's BP conversion
Just like vintage Federer.

Bet what

it's not secret you hate his guts lad

i want oceane dodin gf. pic only tangentially related

anything lad. thiem ain't losing

the house

>That interlacing

>i want oceane dodin gf
patrician choice

sharapova shook

RIP Masha

Fuck, I'm in love.

>Roidapova

JUST

>Tiebreak 10s broadcast on Dave
This truly is the memeiest tournament

>Quality BP conversion
>Sharpie in charge of not sending her FH wide when Mladenovic is doing exactly nothing with the 3 second serves she could've attacked from 0-40 up
I wouldn't be surprised if she immediately breaks back.

good taste

On the other hand, someone was probably cumming on that beautiful face the night before so that takes some of her appeal out.

Those grenouilles hnnnnnnnnnggg

no proofs

Kek.

>Reminder that fucking Jérémy Chardy used to pour his seed deep inside Alizé Lim's honeypot

The teeth can look cute on girls. On man it looks incredibly retarded like Alfred E Neumann.

honestly fuck kiki

;_;