Westworld Thread General

Horses Edition

>Who here hyped for tomorrow's episode?
>Will The Walking Pleb hurt it's ratings?
>Who is MIB?
>Who will cuck Teddy next?
>Why is Ford actually the good guy?
>Who is your waifu?

Shrinkfags stay out.

left or right?

What's the name of that cute guest that was with teddy, I wanna fuck her

>old thread

>ywn save based teddy and reunite him w/ his true love, and when he says, thanks mr and hey i never did catch yer name, say, just a friend, and ride off into the sunset

>>Will The Walking Pleb hurt it's ratings?

Who cares anymore? It's far easier to just watch this shit on Go.

>not cucking by raping Dolores in front of him

You're doing it wrong, user.

right, Dolores's chin is fucking repulsive

I chose the white hat, hombre.

No no, you let him have his moment for helping Teddy. And then after he rides off you shoot Teddy's kneecaps and do all of that deplorable stuff to Delores. Enhances the NTR because he was given that glimmer of hope.

Moralfag

This wasn't meant for anons to choose. It's just plays to that stupid meme of Dolores getting horse fucked.

First for Teddy will become the hero he deserves to be

I wonder if a regular size ant could defeat one of these shrink horses

Anyone here a moral fag? I feel like I'd get a total kick out of stopping baddies and helping Teddy.

I know the robots are robots, but I know I'd feel bad by the time I left Westworld i'd just be like "what the fuck is wrong with me" if I took a blackhat run.

>They just keep sending posses after you, you saw when Mcpoyle got shot the robot bullets hurt so eventually you'll chill out after you get shot a ton of times

They might not, depending on who you kidnap and how discrete you are. There's unoccupied cabins here and there, and likely farms too, so it might actually be fairly easy.

Could Teddy and Dolores actually get in to a scenario where they could fuck?, I don't think they could, right?

>Be me
>Go to Westworld
>Have Teddy and Dolores show me around
>Take them to a secluded spot, make sure to take Teddy's gun just so he doesn't try any shenanigans.
>Force Teddy to fuck Dolores at gun point just to see what happens.

If anything I would have helped Teddy finally seal the deal with that horse fucking slut.

Unlike the shrinkray stuff, having a host do unsavory actions is completely plausible. It'll just never happen in the show because the writers lack any imagination and think sexuality only exists with genital play.

>Will The Walking Pleb hurt it's ratings?

topkek, only total cucks subscribe to hbo. most anons watch it after the torrent comes out

I would definitely do a white hat run for the first visit, and black hat run if I could afford another visit.

I think their story only involves kissing, hugging and hand holding. Despite it been her narrative, she was basically begging him in episode 3 to take her away from town but Teddy refuses because of "muh morals".

help me Sup Forums

everytime I see Dolores my heart goes mad doki doki

I want to be with her forever but I'm too poor for a Westworld day pass

;_;

evan rachel wood is a cute

Yeah, I guess it wouldn't work then even if forced. He would rather die than stick his dick in her. Well, sucks for Teddy.

Imagine if an employee swapped Dolores and horse AI for the keks

How cool would it be

Means you get to piss on her while he watches.

Do the horses have genitalia? Can I fuck mares in WestWorld?

> I'd rather earn a woman's affection than pay for it.
/OURGUY/

t. muhammad

It's not Teddy's fault though. Ford basically made him to never dick Dolores.

I'm certain he has a grudge against those two for a reason. Just look how smug he was when he told Teddy his "Someday soon" dream with Dolores will never happen.

They should, shouldn't they? There's some shit on the website telling employees to stop fucking with the livestock, but it's kind of only implied they did something weird? For accuracy sake, kids and animals should appear totally lifelike.

>doesn't like horsepussy

When you stick it in the horse sings "Smile"

>stop fucking with the livestock
Read the site more carefully. "Livestock" is their catch-all term for all the hosts. Not joking, look it up.

So they potentially made a perfect futa/shamele/boipussy, and Ford told them to knock it off?

>gets merkd 2 seconds later
Only laugh I had the entire season so far

Think the first raitings will be hurt, but after replays it will not.

Ford is not the good guy.

and Armistice and Muskfu are my Westworld waifus

Pic not related.

>stop fucking with the livestock
Host = Livestock

>Take them to a secluded spot, make sure to take Teddy's gun just so he doesn't try any shenanigans.
Even if he had the gun, he couldn't hurt you in any way.

Not laughing at

>Didn't you like anything at all
>What size boots are those...

They couldn't even get the intro right on this P.O.S

what?

Why is Sizemore so much more based than Ford?

>actually cares about the guest experience (didn't want to take a bunch of hosts out to break guest immersion, which is exactly what Ford does when he haphazardly introduces his new storyline)
>actually has a personality
>dedicates himself entirely to his job and only accepts work of the highest quality
>best name
>recognizes that the smart hosts are gonna cause problems and is the only character who suggests doing something to avert the upcoming catastrophe
>only human character who doesn't act like they just woke up

Oh yeah those were alright..

Also when Hopkins told teddy that he'd been killed over a thousand times. Classic..

Yep, poor teddy.

Anyways, off to bed.

What if he's just trying to get back to regular size?

He's a whiny narcissistic shit who's gonna get raped by a robot soon

I know, I just wouldn't want to have them distracted and dealing with the whole shooting me and it not doing anything thing.

is this really how you make eyes?

Extra Irony points if it the "Indian" he hit on the nose.

In westworld...yes apparently.

>be Ford
>have a crush on Theresa Cullen, who's austere aura gets you excited
>realize during one of his diagnostic sessions that bertrand has been robofucking her
>get mad and make him think his son died as revenge
>bring it up constantly

So this is what we know about bullet physics in Westworld so far
>rip apart hosts but is as harmless as a bb to guests
>hosts cannot shoot guests in the head (apparently a security feature)
>they can still hurt the guest (see mcpoyle)
So does the bullet disintegrate when shot at a guest or what?

So the Man in Black is Arnold?

Why did they make the best girl a lesbian?

ALL THESE FAGS LITERALLY DON'T KNOW TEDDY IS THE GUNSLINGER EVEN AFTER HE WAS REFEREED TO AS SUCH

Are you stupid or what? Arnold is dead. And he looks nothing like the guy in the photo.

Are the showrunner's continually feeding more information into Aedan as the show expands? That way if they forget to explain something clearly in the show's writing, they have this supplemental info to fall back on?

The explanation they are going with is that there is a Safety mechanism in the weapons of Westworld that can differentiate between Host and Guest.

If a Guest were to fuck with that mechanism and harm someone or themselves, Delos Corp. is absolved of any responsibility.

I hope we get to see what pvp looks like in WestWorld.

I think the damage the rounds do can be adjusted and that's what the technician would have done when he asked if he should "slow down" the Man in Black.

Because its 2016 [spoiler/]

The twist will be in episode 5.

What was the original purpose of the "cold storage"?

The map on the website says it was their old entrance

Oh yeah. Good catch

why do movies and TV use this place so much? cant they find another abandoned mall?

What was the incident from 30 years ago? And how many people did it shrink into non existence?

two timeframes confirmed

that...or

shrinking ray shown

Day after tomorrow comes to mind

Fuuug you're right

>TFW the man in black role is now going to be Dolores and you realize that the entire series is yet another SJW feminist reimagining

Same reason why this parking deck is used so much. Easy to access and already set up for shoots.

>YFW you find out woman in photo is 52

I thought the man in black was the gunslinger. Fug I need to stop smoking before watching this shit

I think Gone Girl used it too.

sober up brah

So, I'm writing a new storyline for a cycle. It involves Dolores, Clementine, Maeve and Abernathy being stripped of their human programming and then programmed as cattle in a human cow farm. It would be very satisfying seeing Teddy using the cattle prod to guide the human herd.
And the farm's bull would then impregnate Dolores as Abernathy,Clementine and Maeve waited for their turn in all fours ruminating pasture.

Well, at least it's not the one in Ohio that Dan Bell did a vid on.

Too much bro. You killed the meme.

i need more pics and videos of proof of shrink rays in westworld
my friend doesn't believe me that they actually shrink everyone down to fit them on the table

I like your style. You got some real grits.

yeah they definitely did
think it was in a zombie movie too I dont remember which one

I think John Dies at the End used it, while Day After Tomorrow used Rolling Acres.

>mib has been getting shrunk for 30 years
>effects finally took toll and he now can't be unshrunk

who said the park wasn't dangerous?

In the first episode, they said that there were 1400 guests in the park. Where the hell are they lurking? Have only seen like a dozen of them.

will HBO have the guts to show an erect horse cock? I mean it's almost 2017

They're out in Pariah fucking horses.

Was actually thinking a old mall would be a good sound stage for something.

>Buy/lease failed mall (estimated 1/3 will shot down over the next 15 years)

Anchor store you rip out for soundstages.
Small stores become office/makeup and so on
Redress the main area for big open shots if needed.
foodcourt for catering

1400? Really? There's only like 2000 according to that conversation about pulling the infected, and the ratio is supposed to be 10:1. So either there's 14,000 hosts or 200 hosts is not 10% of the total volume.

most of them don't even board the train and just stay in the reception fucking all the hosts

It wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, the numbers said on the show don't actually make sense within the show's universe. You're correct that they specified 2000 hosts and 1400 guests.

its not a movie but The Last of Us used it and that has zombies

People who own horses have do deal with that stuff from time to time, you gotta clean them by hand. Same when you need to breed them.

I wish the train went straight to Pariah after Sweetwater, I wouldn't want to waste even a second on my first morning having to saddle up and then make a 4-5 mile journey on horseback or by stagecoach.

That doesn't make sense either because when they considered pulling 10% hosts offline, that would have been 200.

It not a bad idea.....

thats plausible
I mean we only see the ones that are supposedly infected with the arnold trojan horse
also 150 of those arent even sweetwater probably

Exactly.

So it's either 200 guests and 2000 hosts, or it's 1,400 guests and 14,000 hosts.

1,400 guests and 2,000 would turn it into fucking Disneyworld during the Summer. It'd be awful.

>AEDEN: Pariah is the gateway to ultimate danger and sin in Westworld. The delicious orgy of decadence that awaits you is beyond any indulgence you’ve ever experienced.

I'm gonna take that literally and assume it's complete lawlessness where you literally could have a human pig farm and no one would bat an eye.

>Delores lays down, pulls her dress up, pulls panty down
>Teddy pulls down pants

yfw teddy does not have any genitalia

Where are you getting this information? I'm going off of the first episode:

>10% of hosts are updated
>they talk about pulling all updated hosts
>sizemore freaks out about pulling 200 of the hosts at once

Suggesting 2000 hosts total.

I thought human pig farms were allowed in normal westworld? maybe in the pariah we see some more hardcore stuff like necro-skull-fucking

wow.. I guess HBO has done everything by now