Fuck haters

The future is equality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

fuck off faggot

This kind of stuff just makes me want to cry because that's exactly what they already have. They already have their right, the freedom to get their asses fucked by whoever they want. If you are a decent trans no one is gonna bother checking if you have a dick to use a female bathroom.

They are fighting for absolutely nothing. They got what they wanted but somehow keep asking for a throne.

fuck off faggot

4 years ago only gay, lesbian and bisexual were on this picture. What happens when they run out of room?

fuck off faggot

>tfw heretic faggots and dykes are culturally appropriating Abrahamic ceremonies meant to place a woman under a man's protection so she is not raped by random passers-by.

equal rights are already here.
you want equality of outcome.

Everyone does have human rights, just not snowflake rights.

fuck off faggot

>intersexual
what the fuck?

so then why are you advocating forcing businesses and people to change their practices to conform to your beliefs? doesn't seem very equal to me

You have all the rights you could want bathroom faggot. Stop fighting and clogging up the media and just kill yourself.

fuck off faggot

Gays talk about "equality" like they're not already equal.

We're all equally vulnerable, equally unloved, and equally mortal. Is that not fucking enough for you fags? You're not getting special treatment when you ask for your own bathroom?

Did you parents ever say a little phrase to you, "life isn't fair"? Because it's true. You got your own bathroom at your own home, and you're free to suck dick in the privacy of your on home.

Go to the middle east or africa if you want to fight oppression so much you lying fag.

Fuck effeminate cucks.

The future is masculinity.

>everyone should have equal rights

ok, who started this ridicoulus bullshit?

fuck off faggot

I just fucked a girl and after she told me she was bi and works at a lgbt center. How react

Never stick you dick into crazy.

Nigga pls

If that's what you honestly believe I suggest you start sleeping with a plug in because you're gonna be in for some rough treatment in the future.

already do.

The only people that even worry about this are religious nut jobs and little fascist faggots sucking Sup Forums dick.

what the fuck is pansexual? thats some fur fag shit? you niggers nasty

Thing is, When people start shoving shit down your throat in name of equality. You start to hate those shit eaters

What kind of rights are you missing anyway?

name one "right" gays don't have now?

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc