B/ I need advice. I slept with a girl I have been trying to date for awhile last night. But she has a boyfriend...

b/ I need advice. I slept with a girl I have been trying to date for awhile last night. But she has a boyfriend. I feel bad for having her cheat. But that worries me. her relationship doesnt seem stable and they are breaking up soon i assume. But if we date should I be worried about her cheating on me as well or am I just being a little bitch? thoughts?

lol you tard of course she will cheat on you eventually. Then some other dude who thinks your the beta cuck will do the same.

That's the cycle of 80% of relationships nowadays.

Fuck, should I just give up on pursuing the relationship entirely or what?

You got laid, and she isn't happy with her current situation. Man up and steal his bitch.

>▶
Tbqh famalam, if she cheated on her bf for you, she'll cheat on you with another guy. Hell, even without cheating, if she breaks up with him for you, expect her to break up with you for another guy.

Have fun fucking her, but never trust her.

It just concerns me how easy it was to actually get with her. went to the bar came back and watched a movie and one thing led to another. is it irrational for me to have these worries?

Depends how long it took her to decide to sleep with you. Did it take some effort and/or convincing or did she just hop right in like it was nothing?

Just feels bad. I really do like this chick. how can I be in a relationship but not trust her

Just hopped in. when we woke up this morning she turned to me and said she has never cheated before and didnt know what to do. then she jumped on top and we did it again

Don't be in a relationship with her. Try to have her as a fwb. Or if you do have a relationship, fake your feelings and never get emotionally invested.

If we do get into a relationship and never get emotionally attached then wouldnt that just make me miserable while getting laid?

Lmao okay. Yea don’t date that. She’ll most likely do the same to you.

no shit they're breaking up soon is she cheated with you

Fuck. so I basically fucked up the relationship that didn't even exist by sleeping with her?

Maybe before or after the act, but if the sex is good, I don't think you'll complain about it as you fuck her.

The sex is great. She wanted it for hours and even let me fuck her in the ass without warning. But I just got out of a relationship where I was cheated on honestly. dont know if im ready to go through that again

That's why we're telling to either keeping as a fuck-buddy, fake the relationship (i.e. you were merely pretending to have feelings), or throw that thrash away.

Dude. You can fuck her. But if you become her boyfriend you will mean to her what her current boyfriend does now. The changes of her cheating on you are like 90% at least. What the fuck do you expect, it is literally how you got her.

Having said that, you can still have a great time with her, just laways know what it is and what it is not.

Also don't feel bad, that's not your job, that's her job. And if she doesn't, well I guess you guys will be a really good fit (lol)

Don't date her dude. Been there, if she'd cheat on anyone she WILL cheat on you. Fuck her if you want, but a relationship is bound to end bad.

Im just kinda torn because the guy is a huge douche. hes been partying at his ex girlfriends place and the girl I slept with was specifically told she wasnt allowed to come. He is constantly ignoring her and cursing and swearing at her. I have been there every time she has had problems because she wasnt able to go to him. The only thing he will do sometimes is pick her up if she goes out with her friends to a bar/club and then continue to yell and curse her out. she is a nice girl but I dont know if the risk is worth it