What is your fucking problem with the EU?

What is your fucking problem with the EU?

Sauce on the girl? I like her tits

I don't really know much about the EU so I don't have an opinion

Shut the Hell up, Ameripeople.

>a group of unelected officials in some random city halfway across the continent telling you how to run your country
I dunno, Mr. Goldberg, who could object?

They want us to adopt the Euro, which seems unnecessary because we already have the best currency in the world.

>we already have the best currency in the world.
Top kæk

the Germans are in charge

Wanna join forces for old times sake?

Google says Elizabeth Turner

A country Made of other countries doesn't make sense. A country can't be demoted to simply a state, they have their own Sovereign borders. Economic Trade Agreements are good and free travel is good to an extent, but a federalized Union making Up on country Just isn't right

it's a fucking union made up of countries you retard

They went too far in their hypergloabalised goal

Sounds like a country to me

>Common currency
>Representatives from countries gather together in a Parlament/Congress style making decisions for their regions
>EU makes the decisions for its States and they are legally obliged to obey
>Has one Leader
>Has a Common Flag
>Some of my Personal European Friends have refered to their countries as "States"
>Country Leaders appear in Public with their local "state" Flag and federalized "country" flag

>common currency
not all countries, including mine
>Representatives from countries gather together in a Parlament/Congress style making decisions for their regions
>EU makes the decisions for its States and they are legally obliged to obey
doesn't have much power
>Has one Leader
>Has a Common Flag
like every fucking union, like nato
>Some of my Personal European Friends have refered to their countries as "States"
>Country Leaders appear in Public with their local "state" Flag and federalized "country" flag
nah, not common

when they inevitably start WW3 and try to unite Europe against you we will defect to your side

>giving kra*ts any power
think we would have learned the first two times

Mostly this. Thank you Amerifriend. We all laugh at North Korea's 'democratic' elections but they actually have more than one candidate on the ballot. The EU had an election with only one candidate and no one is laughing (or crying out for that matter).

Also, let me add:

>The nonsensical periodic moving around between Brussels and Strasbourg, costing us gazillions over time, just to appease the French
>Limiting how much suction a vacuum cleaner can have
>Waging war with Russia without having an army
>Limiting how curved a banana can be
>Dooming Greece to aeons of economic woes
>Generously subsidizing '''''''art''''''' projects that no one cares about

But most important of all: misusing public funds on a monumental scale, enriching themselves beyond all reasonable limits and showing absolutely zero shame for that.

Basically everything that leftist people have against 'corporations', they laud the EU for doing. That always confuses me.

Europeans can do whatever they want. It's not my place to tell them what to do

I don't like the excessive regulation so I don't want something like that here

lel

They want to ban snus
Unaccountable, unnelected lawmakers
Unecessary beurocracy
Want us to adopt the euro (99% of people here love kronor)
They promote mass immigration

True. Unless someone from eastern Europe takes over the EU, it's gonna remain shit.

Why don't Swedes want to adopt the Euro?

uncontrolled immigration of course. why do you ask OP?

It's a tradition and its a symbol of independence. Europe isnt like rhe united states. Were just not a state. We have nothing in common with polacks, french or any other peoples. If you give up the power of minting coin to the eu you litteral give up all your independance.

And you risk the Greek or frogeaters fucking up your own economy.

Prisonhouse of nations

Donald Tusk?

bellender germans