Ask an asexual 22 year old man anything

ask an asexual 22 year old man anything

and for idiots who dont know what it means: i dont find any man, woman or animal sexually attractive

Do you masturbate?

Your a homo

How does being emancipated feel?

very rarely and when i do i just do it to release some built up sperm so i just go at it for 15 seconds while staring at a sheet of paper or while reading the bible

Is it just an excuse you pull for not being able to get laid?

Haha
b8

>emancipated

sorry i dont speak Chinese, only English

asexual means a person who can't get laid. either by choice or because reasons.

not saying you are a horrible person, but i suspect some kind of trauma or underlying issue with sexuality (like social awkwardness).

Are you a Eunuch? Also are you really depressed cuz that impacts sexual drive. Are you voluntarily a celibate or do you actually feel no attraction?

you see the thing is that i dont want to get laid

Why are you ill ?

no im not an enouch, i feel no sexual attraction to anyone, i mean if i see a good looking girl i might think she's attractive but i wouldnt wanna have sex with her and if she attempted to fuck me and i'd refuse

so you a sexual but which one?

were/are/do you wanna be in a relationship? If yes, with a boy or a girl?

So, you admit you have nothing to offer except your personality, so you come to the internet's colon with that fucken sign, obviously looking for a fight, proving your personality to be your worst quality.

Aces.

what the fuck is wrong with you

This.

OP quit lying to yourself and go find some help

You're male. No one ever gave a fuck about your sexuality.

Go have a career and a full life then die. No one will ever care. The only people who will care will be all the women who secretly or openly hate you because they can't leverage you.... same as how they hate faggots.

Seems to me that people like you are sexually attracted to attention and controversy. We DON'T CARE if you fuck or not.

Why did you even make this thread?

no, you got it wrong: no man, woman or animal finds you attractive, so you stopped trying and called it an "orientation"
That or this is a new bait i haven't seen yet

>man
boy, maybe.

you do have an issue, either hormonal or psychological

let me guess, your dad cheated on your mom when you were really young, destroying the family?
you were raised in a family where sex was really taboo, explored a little and got punished really hard?

Post a pic of your face, gross-ey!

I want to have a laugh

Confirmed for religosexual.

and for idiots who dont know what it means: im edgy

either

A girl who was molested really bad during childhood

or

Fat Ugly Disgusting Neckbeard

The Bible's got some steamy stuff in it, tho

Sex its love, Sex its live

>DO NOT tell me there's something mentally wrong with me.

Bullshit. There's something mentally wrong with you. Maybe it's as simple as a hormone imbalance but there's something wrong with you.

Just think about those extra holes Jesus has.

could've fooled me without the bible part.

Obvious bate is obvious

Are you perhaps a Legendary pokémon?

how is life going as a liar? workin' out for ya?

It puts the bait into the bait bucket.

Nothing wrong with that as long as you're not a sjw.

A sexual? Bull shit. It's just you been a faggot and not been able to talk to girls, thinking maybe your gay as it could be easier? It's a load of bollocks you sad pathetic faggot. Your just scared you won't perform well during sex, or realise that you are actually fucking really annoying. You try be funny and sound like a knob. So you tell yourself that your a sexual!!! Wat a fucking cop out you loser!!

Being asexual does mean there is something mentally wrong with you.

If everyone was asexual our species would have died out. That's not how nature works.
There for you have a mental illness.

Why the hell is asexual pride a thing? Nobody's going to notice or care much if you're not as flamboyant as the LGBTBBQ crews. It would be best if you severed the ties with them because they're dragging your indifference through the dirt.

How do you know someone is asexual?

They'll tell you.

Basically, an asexual is someone with intimacy/attraction PTSD. They wrap themselves in a warm pity blanket they call "asexuality" to cope.

this photo does nothing for you?

I thought asexuality is a meme
and the only people who have it are people with diseases/mental problems

>Do not tell me I'm "too attractive to be asexual."

As if this is a problem for any of the degenerate swamp goblins that infest 4Chins.

Trust me pal, my 1st time was scary aswell, and I didn't have a fucking clue Wat I was doing, but I just got better and better. I didn't fucking quit cuz I was a pussy, I kept fucking cuz I'm a man. I real fucking man. You bitch! You don't deserve sex! U can fucking miss out

Android phones auto-correct "asexual" as "too hideous and repellent to secure a relationship beyond charitable pity"

You just need to get off you lazy bed ridden ass, stop hunting pokemon and playing Minecraft. And start growing the fuck up. Man hood isn't for children