Why was this the only good Goosebumps episode...

Why was this the only good Goosebumps episode? Its quality gap compared to rest of the series (both book & television) is enormous.

Also, any other spooky TV specials you have fond memories of ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

bloggerbeware.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

also first for girl was a qt

I remember getting scared shitless by that Werewolf one. Like, I actually ran away from the TV at the house chase scene.
That first Dummy one was scary to me then too.

She's a pretty decent child actress, shame she never went on to do anything else

Honestly, I think the sequel is even more disturbing.
>concerns about growing up
>mask turns the kid super fucking old, would probably end up killing him
>Carly Beth's mask possesses the shop owner and comes after her
It's really fucking dark for Goosebumps and I love it.

i remember getting super pissed off at the ending to the horrorland episode. what a waste of fucking time

this nigga right here. still creeps me out these days if get caught off guard.

still scared of aliens

>this nigga right here. still creeps me out these days if get caught off guard.
kill yourself

Jesus man, I was scared of King Ramses, ya'll brothas know what I mean

>Werewolf of fever swamp
>Night of living dummy
>The perfect school
>Welcome to camp nightmoon

carly beth a qt

Actually looks like a fucking alien

>ya'll brothas know what I mean
why do you talk like a fucking nigger?

Always loved this one.

I remember the one about the boy with the dumbwaiter being good as a kid, and the one where the kids go to the castle, the Vampire's Breath one, the one where the girl's parents and teacher turn out to be monsters, the one where the kids get turned into pets and vice versa, and the one about the kid with the worms being good too.

For years I thought it was a two part episode that I just never saw part 2 of.

Why do you call people nigger on a board talking about a kid's show? We all have quirks, yours is just gayer than most

Night of the Living Dummy is pretty overrated honestly

I liked the werewolf one. No idea if it holds up

Which one had the two girls going into the house? I think mirrors were involved

The books were amazing

This, Fever Swamp is still the best

It's sad that there are no Goosbump or Are you Afraid of the Dark streams this year.

I own every episode of both shows on dvd, but I always found the idea of watching, and chatting about it with others comfy.

best book

The book version was quite shitty to be brutally honest with you senpai. EVERYONE knows that the best Goosebumps was I Live In Your Basement

Yeah this one was the only thing that actually deeply scared me as a kid because of how fucking disturbing the premis is. It stuck with me for most of my child hood desu

>>Carly Beth you are scaring me
Mike and Steve got what they deserved.those jerks.

>The monster game show episode
It fucked me up so much the entire family gets eaten or something like that at the end.

>that episode about the camera that made the boy fat and the girl skinny
I blame it for my fetish

is this what sparked my fascination with ets? i remember being entralled with the way it moved

Let's not say anything too crazy here. Some of the books were entertaining but there's a whole blog about why the writing itself wasn't really that great.

bloggerbeware.com/

And I've gotta say my favorite ep is probably the first, The Girl Who Cried Monster. The practical effects they used for the monster were hilarious, especially when he waggles his tongue so strangely.

fuck this shit

Me too man. That was the part the scared the fuck out of me and made me run to my parents' room crying.

Shh, don't ruin my childhood.

Hi, I'm Hooper P. Colero

I sit behind you in math class

What was the one where aliens replace all the kids at school with cookies or something?

>the bus scene

The only time ever that show actually scared me

>Its quality gap...(both book & television)
are you saying this was the best goosebumps book? i'll disagree. for me Let's Get Invisible! is better all around. I can't remember anything about the episodes though. anyone got a torrent for the show?

*camp nightmare. that's a great one, too

>tfw you were an animorphs kid

stream it on twitch or something for us

All of the Goosebumps episodes (except for the worm episode and the reality episode) were good.
The Haunted Mask episodes were the best though. Welcome To Dead House, Werewolf Of Fever Swamp and the Ghost Next Door were great too.

Does anyone else remember the "My Teacher is an Alien" books? Were those ever made into a movie?

Calling All Creeps
it's on Netflix

>restored Blurays never
Why live senpaitachi?

agreed

it was a two part episode/movie of course it was better quality

nostalgic af