Is there some kind of conspiracy to hide the fact that PE works...

Is there some kind of conspiracy to hide the fact that PE works? Every article that comes up seems to state that nothing but surgery works when jelping/weights/pumps/creams do work. It's just a lot of work.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Carson-MagniGrip-Magnifier-Precision-MG-88/dp/B0011WYMI2/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_bs_t_1/146-0577572-1712319?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HAQ52EQP4AVDK7W6C0Q3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck is PE

penis enlargement

Penis enlargement.

Kek. No. Your small dick will eventually return to its natural state, no matter how much you stretch it.

Stay mad, dicklet

You just put your mind to it and believe in yourself and your be Huge in No time
(2 years required)

No one really found anything that works, but if someone does, he will be FILTHY rich.

then no it doesn't work
by penis enlargement you mean foreskin enstretchment and that shit works, but its useless

>enstretchment

Your dick is like any other soft tissue on your body. Think of the disk shit Africans pull off or gauged ears . Stretch, heal, repeat.

>enstretchment

have fun ripping ur dick in half

OP's solution :

amazon.com/Carson-MagniGrip-Magnifier-Precision-MG-88/dp/B0011WYMI2/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_bs_t_1/146-0577572-1712319?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=HAQ52EQP4AVDK7W6C0Q3

Look into it, seriously. Added 2 inches and thickness to my 6 incher in a year. And that's after let it heal for 2 months for hard ass erections

Have fun trying to get an erection with your broke dick.

That’s a perfectly cromulant word.

FAKE NEWS

My erections are rock solid. That's where the creams and supplements come in . Shit that helps blood flow and production of natural hgh.

My colleagues once developed a formula that worked on rodents. In order for it to work, it had to be applied from birth, in two doses daily, and the rodent would experience growth up to two and a half times the average. One particular rodent had a penis almost as long as his tail, which made it difficult for him to walk in an aroused state.

However... when we moved to human testing, the formula had absolutely no effect. Out of 16 subjects (they were hard to find, "give your baby a bigger penis!" is a rather hard sell), 15 had average or below average penises, and only one was above average, coming in at only 6.54 inches.

We thought we'd be billionaires. Turns out we were just perverts that gave rats huge dicks... Ah, the years.

Look you can believe me or not. But I'm happy with an 8 inch, thick dick with a fatass head that seems to impress because I tried it out. I'd look into it even if you're happy with what you got.

There's this one thing that's very similar in neck rings in theory that stretches your dick. Gotta wear it for like 12 hours a day for like 6 months but I don't doubt it works. Why wouldn't it? Jelquing probably works too. I get what OP is saying but I think it's more peoplewant an immediate result or marketers want a product you keep paying for so they aren't advertising the dick stretcher