This IS the best album of all time. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't

This IS the best album of all time. Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't

pro-tip: stfu

it's overrated. /thread

ITAOTS

I don't know if it's because of how over-hyped, or over-played it was throughout my childhood, but darkside is the last album of theirs I would really ever listen to. I personally think even the Wall was better.

*deletes The Great Gig in the Sky*
why would anyone listen to this autistic screeching anyway?

It isn't, I am objectively right and you can disprove it.

t.dad who had a joint for the first time in 3 years

not even the best pink floyd album

I don't need to prove you wrong, Money already did

Clear out the way for THE best album of all time

The greatest album of all time is definitely On The Beach by Neil Young

This t b h

Second side isn't so good

as albums from 1973 go
nothing tops The Stooges's Raw Power
sorry

that's not even the best Pink Floyd album.
hell it's not even second or third best.

There are great songs on it, then there's a bunch of filler instrumentals that seem to bookend every track to the point of tedium.

not even the best album of that year

Wrong, it is the best. It has the most soul out of any PF album. DSOTM is Pink Floyd.

Like I said, it has great songs, but it's not a great album. Having a bunch of bland instrumentals everywhere wasting time is pointless.

Also, it has Money, which is one of the band's worst songs. Both Animals and Wish You Were Here are far superior albums.

You are stating an opinion not an established fact or universal truth.

>not future days

most forgettable, bland album in Iggy Pop's career.

absolutely nothing special about it, no melody or point to any of the songs. No effort put into any of it. If Iggy wasn't shirtless on the cover nobody would care about it, the only appeal to the album is for trendy women to masturbate to him.

The Glow Pt.2 by The Microphones anally rapes Dark Side of The Moon

If there was no "on the run", it was perfect.

Prove to me that pic posted Is the best album of all time!
Pro-tip: You can't!

I can think of at least 10 better albums, 2 of them Pink Floyd's.

Merriweather Post Pavilion

This

*blocks your path*

This

This MUST be BAIT!

I mean not only did Raw Power save Rock and Roll, it practically made it obsolete.

Homer Simpson was off by one year when he declared that Rock and Roll reached perfection in 1974.

It reached perfection in 1973 and Raw Power is the physical embodiment of that perfection!

Except the instrumental tracks are superior to the others. Any colour you like and great gig in the sky blow time, money, us and them, and breathe out of the water

Yes it saved Rock N' Roll so much by having meandering pointless bland songs with no melody.

YOU'RE a meandering, pointless, bland song with no melody!

What are you talking about? What songs do you consider "Pointless" or have "No Melody"? I could understand people thinking Death Trip or Penetration border lining on "Meandering" but, seriously? Are you even listening? Maybe you need to crank it up loud enough that the neighbors call the cops on you.

Well that's like, your opinion man.

I think it's a good fucking album (probably my second favorite Pink Floyd album after Animals), but whether or not it's the best ever really depends on your taste and what you've listened to in your lifetime.

my melanin enriched brother

unironically this

nope, sung by a nigger so it doesn't count

I agree