Is Unknown Pleasures the greatest album of all time?

Is Unknown Pleasures the greatest album of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMJJmdlZoPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost. Closer is the best, followed by Unknown Pleasures.

Why do people unironically think this?
Closer was good, yeah, but Unknown Pleasures was wayyy better. Closer feels like they took out all the "rock and roll" and replaced it with sad "oh woe is me" angstly shit. I'm not saying it's a bad album, but it's not nearly as good as it's predecessor. The only people who think Closer is better are people who never got over their suburban teen-angst.

i dunno but i love disorder

Well this is better and I highly doubt it's the greatest album of all time so no

>UP
>having any rock n roll at all
Lmao. If you really cared about that and also have the gall to say that Closer is better for peeps that never got over muh teenage angst, you would probably not listen to this band, period.

I don't think so, but when I discovered JD I was blown away by the style. It seemed so unique, compared to other rock music you listen to as a teen

not even the best Joy Division album

Amazing album.

Shut up, faggot.

Not even the best post-punk album

I like angsty music.

honestly UP gets boring after the 4-5 listen
rather listen to PiL,Wire,Gang of four, the fall. much better post punk bands with endless lasting replay value

whats the best by the fall?

it's the best punk album of all time

>joy division without the one guy whose voice carried the whole thing

yeah ok dumbass

pic related is the best of the post punk era.
This Nations Saving Grace is good mid 80's with Brix.
The Unutterable is great noise electro mash up from 2000.
The Real New Fall LP brilliant comeback from extreme fucked up around 2004.
Your Future Our Clutter 2010 last really good Fall record.
t. fall fan

track is Garden from Perverted By Language, regularly voted right up there by fall geeks.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMJJmdlZoPw

oh god that moment when she turns the sequencer on and watches it carefully

The greatest album of all time is On The Beach by Neil Young

not even the best Neil Young album (still great, though)

You like harvest, I assume...
If you find a song streak that's better than the last part of On The Beach on any Young album, call me(and if you find a better guitarwork than the one in Motion Pictures)

Who doesn't like Harvest? Some of his best songs are on that album. Anyways, unlike Harvest and On The Beach, After The Gold Rush and Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere are flawless albums. You wanted more impressive guitarwork than Motion Pictures? Listen to Down By The River or Southern Man. I'm not saying On The Beach is bad, as a matter of fact it's fantastic, but the two albums I mentioned are more fantastic.

>Who doesn't like Harvest?
Me, because it's fucking boring.

RUST NEVER SLEEPS

sucks for you then, it's a beautiful album

*blocks your path*

you're a beautiful album

w-why thank you

t.Kyle