I love voyeur

I love voyeur.

Whenever I get the chance I spy on girls I know and record them naked, changing, having a shower or anything I can get them doing where they're naked.

pic related, some OC i made-

want to get into this, but have no sister or access to female locker rooms

Same here.

I recorded friends of mine's wives under shower with hidden phone
I stole naked pictures on their computers
I spied them, including taking pictures on webcam with an homemade trojan

I saw almost every female friends of mine naked.

Well I dont have a sister, im not into incest, all the girls I take videos or pictures of are work colleagues friends.

They've got to be hot too, morbid obesity doesnt turn me on.

same here. have nudes of dozens of female friends and acquaintances and stolen pictures from hundreds of private computers. it's an obsession.

how?

OP here. I too get a little bit obsessed and cant seem to stop until I get a vid or a pic of what im looking for, can be a bit dangerous.

very well hidden cameras, and a bit of computer knowledge. there are tons of poorly secured machines out there.

Anyone care to share some hot teens or 20somethings?

Work in IT man.
I've got wins going back 10 years

Any advice on the hidden phone tactic?

I like voyeurism and exhibitionism. I like to watch people undress and have sex but I also like to have sex in public and hope someone is watching me. I go on omegle often and fuck in front of hundreds of people.

OP here, join this Volaroom for videos.

https
://volafile.
org/r/fgyff3p8

I never get the people who say 'found/stole off private computers' - like I don't keep naked pictures of myself, why would girls?

>unless it's a mate's gf but a good m8 would share

And same here. Nothin gets me goin more.

Also same.
I've creeped so hard on my roommate. Got so much of her, sadly they are old pics and vids so resolution is kinda potato

care to share?

You got her masturbating? I have always loved that

I suppose I could. I'm at work now, all good stuff is on home pc

enough talking, where's the sharing?

who wants to see this oc?

I've got 3 pics of her putting dildo into her puss, however the angle wasn't the greatest as she was using a timer I believe.

Mad respect.

How'd you do the hidden phone? How'd you get into the computers?

get them on here then

upload here

post away

They are at home. I'm at work now

nah think i'll post here

I got video of my sister's showering when they were 22 and 24 (I was 14). Absolutely gorgeous and I was panicking so hard when I heard the shower going wondering if they'd find the camera.

Thankfully they didn't. Masturbated hard to that and then recorded over it as there's no way I could have explained that if I was caught.

One of my biggest regrets to this day.

Clarification. We had just been swimming in the pool and they took turns after me showering when we came in. They didn't shower together.

Those tits are amazing

A few years ago I got married.

I had seen all of the bridesmaids naked.
I had seen all of my ushers wives/gfs naked.
Of our 140 guests, 88 were female. I had seen 62 of them naked.
Of the 26 I had not seen naked, 18 of them were over the age of 60 and I was not interested.
Of the 8 remaining they were either women I had never or rarely met (like plus ones)
I convinced my wife to take his and hers photos - all the women in one photo, all the men in one photo.

MFW I now have a picture of 63 women I have seen naked in one photo.

She is incredible...

show that photo and let us choose

continue

Ha ha no obviously that would give me away.

Im interseted in connecting with like minded people. if true id love to link privately.

Nice Sup Forumsro

Any ass?

not to ruin it but that would make an excellent roll thread

i.e reply roll 43, show 43

fair enough...sharing some of the stolen pics. these are from a couple that apparently convinced another girl to join them.

pics or it didn't happen

Said to other non as well... Im interseted in connecting with like minded people. if true id love to link privately.

Wife and I are both into voyeurism. We both bought each other binoculars for Christmas and make trips to hotels in the city to have a look around.

she is amazing. please, dont stop

Yeah it's for dickheads.

You can buy tiny purpose-built cameras with memory and usb for surveillance.

i'll share the rest when other share too

Share something at least

Im fine with no one believing me.

If I wanted to get caught I'd put it on Facebook. But were on Sup Forums, where everything is made up ;)

it's true. same guy here.

do you have a video of her ?

OP here, im sharing in the volaroom thing to have a longer time for bros to get content, just join up and upload there.

i believe... short of the requested individual photos, i've acquired a great deal as well over the years. favorite.

HOLY SHIT MOAR PLEASE. i love coke whores

I've checked literally every computer and cellphone around and never found a single nude.

it's the usual puny dankmeme by 12yo summerfaggots

the ass belongs to the blonde

I found out my gf is into voyeur too. so we spy out each others friends sometimes.

a few days ago my gf went to sauna with her friends and they did a topless pic jokingly, my gf got it for me.

Well you have to post that one

Post with the faces blurred.

Serioisly

My gf is into that too, we like to listen to my roommates fuck

I love hotel window spying, unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity or excuses lately to visit a hotel or the hotel has had zero views of other windows. It's driving me crazy.

I honestly have nothing to contribute at this point. I do appreciate your work, though.

Please

This

Wlep this thread is pretty much done

Fair enough, where can i get on of those?

Amazon or eBay

Wrong thread with this shit

OP here, im uploading my OC on vola.

Check this post.

How much should I be looking to spend for a decent one?

Wanna link outside of thread? via email maybe?

Thats amazing man. Can you help me out with some of your tactics?

now that's my kind of girl

sure, why not

mailforanon at yandex com

This is awesome. How did you do it?

can I get aswell?

I don't usually do vola or discord. I do have a LOT of content. When I get home I'll check this vola for every vid I save I'll upload one similar to the one I saved.

A real human bean and a true hero

The vola link isn't working =[

Dude you are the Messiah! Deets plz

deets?

share the photo

Details, how you did it, apart from lots of snooping!

well if noone else is going to post, i might as well share some webcam oc

my wifes friend made a photo album for her husband and made it open on google, to bad shes fat or itd been good. my voyeur story of the week

Link? It's been ages I'm sure

Nice thanks

MOAR

stop posting shit with a guy in it you fucking fag

mate, if you're struggling to focus on the girl in these videos, i don't think you should be calling anyone a fag