The whole thing was staged. the "dead" body had his fucking feet on the ground. These youtubers fake shit all the time...

the whole thing was staged. the "dead" body had his fucking feet on the ground. These youtubers fake shit all the time. You fucking normies are so gullible.

If it was actually staged it'd be even worse, as that means he's willing to feign suicide just for views and cares absolutely zero fucks about the issue.

/thread
OP, you're a fucking retard

youtubers like him know u have to do things like this now and then to stay in the public eye. OP is right it was totally staged.

''his feet were on the ground". What are you, 10? You dont hang yourself by strangling yourself, you jump and your neck snaps you absolute RETARD. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PAINFUL IT IS TO HANG YOURSELF LIKE YOU PROPOSE?

Besides, have you seen someone being hung in real life? No you havnt you fucking loser. I on the other hand have seen plenty in my field of work. Its really sad how stupid you are OP.

Also, dead people in that forrest is not uncommon. It would literally have been harder to fake this than to film a real dead body in there.

I bet you are one of those types of retards that believe star wars is real. Go eat your stupid hamburger you american cuck, and go vote for Hillary while you are at it you worthless absolute piece of trash.

Also, if you doubt what I said about hanging yourself, please try it out. Seeing worthless individuals like you being found dead makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and really helps me to sleep at night.

Someone's gwumpy

Hands looked pretty purple to me, user.

lmao is this pasta?

Somebody doesn't know what lynching is! Not everyone that hangs themselves is smart nor strong willed enough to snap their own neck dumbass.

>in my field of work

where do you work?

almost nobody hangs themself by jumping and snapping their neck. Also, his feet were on the ground so he would have landed on his feet (natural instinct) people hang themselves by kicking something out from under their feet you idiot.

A rope factory

by the way I'm canadian u stupid faggot

it's called make up u moron.

The Gallows

Uh, no. You don't just jump and snap your neck, or all those idiots who fall off their bikes would break their necks 24/7. In fact, you have to fall a lot to snap your neck, and gallows used to fuck that up and have to take the prisoner down and re-do it. Amateurs do it by strangulation, like that fucking girl who did it on FB live and fucked up my evening.

K

''his feet were on the ground". What are you, 10? You dont hang yourself by strangling yourself, you jump and your neck snaps you absolute RETARD. DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING PAINFUL IT IS TO HANG YOURSELF LIKE YOU PROPOSE?

Besides, have you seen someone being hung in real life? No you havnt you fucking loser. I on the other hand have seen plenty in my field of work. Its really sad how stupid you are OP.

Also, dead people in that forrest is not uncommon. It would literally have been harder to fake this than to film a real dead body in there.

I bet you are one of those types of retards that believe star wars is real. Go eat your stupid hamburger you american cuck, and go vote for Hillary while you are at it you worthless absolute piece of trash.

Also, if you doubt what I said about hanging yourself, please try it out. Seeing worthless individuals like you being found dead makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and really helps me to sleep at night.

Being hung by a professional executioner you may break your neck. It didn't always end up that way and these people are just trying to die. Asking them to do it "right" is ludicrous.
Oh, yea. You're a mouth breather. Have a nice day.

Worse....how big of a weak ass pussy do you have to be to see anything wrong with what he did. The only thing he did wrong was apologize. This place used to troll people into suicide for the lulz... now its filled with weak ass cucks like you.

Wow, you're so edgy.

Now its filled with weak faggots that say cuck all of the time. What we do here had no relevance to what a cancerous YouTube E-celeb does. He should be ridiculed for his content in relation to his prepubescent fan base. At least you're supposed to be an adult here.

U srsly?

I know right the only thing wrong with the video is that he did not fuck the corpse then eat it!

I know i am but what r u?
I believe emotions and empathy are weaknesses call me edgy all you like but im right.

You miss the point of the lulz days entirely. I can tell you weren't there. We never, or at least would hardly ever, would light a match to watch it burn. We had purpose. Then fucks like you ruined this site. Burn the edgelords. Worse than normies.

>Besides, have you seen someone being hung in real life?

I'm in the prostitution business

Year. And your not a 13 year old.

Peruvian funeral homes.

Tel that to the authorities and the guys family

tell me who the guy is then lol. exactly.

It is now

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
What we do or say is our thing.
Someone can nazi post all day, but he's not going to go around killing people. That kid is a faggot, to be sure. You don't go to THE suicide forest and say "this want supposed to happen" when you leave the path to find a body. Or say "kids could have seen it" then post it across the internet for millions of kids.

you have fucking downs. exactly

he's just a new generation who gets validation off of views and thumbs ups. He doesn't deserve the ad revenue. He's a dancing monkey.

Cool