Why was he so based?

Why was he so based?

>Rich Nigger

I can only suspend disbelief so much

Because he was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

no fun allowed: the character

Marvel movies could stand to have one character that takes things seriously

he's a king wait a second you one of them Sup Forums guys

thats his character he's not a hero he's not doing good cause he thinks its right hes a king doing whats necessary to see his country thrive he has the cure for cancer and kept it to himself cause he didnt wanna give it to anyone else he's a politician and if dressing up like a folktale helps his country and statis then he'll do it

BLACKEDSUPERHERO.jpg

he's literally we wuz kings the tumblr post

and he was invented by white jews to make more shekels off blacks

not even Sup Forums

but he's just a king in africa how is it so weird that he would be considered rich unless you're saying no king in africa would be black oh yeah rich nigger is why i said Sup Forums which is a meme

Literally WE WUZ on screen. I kek'd in the mid-credits scene showing Wakanda having Star Trek like technology with black doctors wearing hi-tech lab suits. So fucking ridiculous.
Pic very related.

Also isn't his suit supposed to be made of vibranium? How do you make metal into spandex?

WE WUZ KANGZ the character

>I didn't kill your dad
>Then why did you fight back when I wass trying to kill you?
The son should have died and we could have had a fat Babi Panther running around trying to avenge his son's death. Watching that guy jump across rooftops would have made the movie enjoyable.

vibranium weave as in thin metal strips sewn into a fabric

>we wuz
>tumblr
>jews

>not even Sup Forums

top kek

I'm only here because I was banned from Sup Forums for making "how can whites even compete" posts.
He's pure WE WUZ KANGS.
Is there another continent where you could just make up a country?

Vibranium is a very versatile material.

How convenient.

Why doesn't he bounce around when he tries to walk if his suit is made of the same stuff as Captain America's shield? That thing bounce off stuff at the slightest touch but this guy walks around in boots made of shield metal like nothing and when his body comes into contact with stuff nothing happens

>Is there another continent where you could just make up a country?
Marvel universe is full of made up countries across the whole globe. Damn, Age of Ultron took part in a made up Eastern European country, Sokovia.

They already did it in Age of Ultron, you dip.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe.

Fuck you at least our currency isn't destroyed

He's an African king you dumb cuck

Fictional Slavs.

Literally never happened before

>The sum of $0.02 has been deposited into your bank account

in latveria is in europe the country is owned by doctor doom a slav so yeah they could also pete is from queens so boom another one