Logposter here. Things are just out of control in my life. Trips decides if I kill myself. Not a joke. I will do it

Logposter here. Things are just out of control in my life. Trips decides if I kill myself. Not a joke. I will do it.

What if i get trips, but don’t want you to kill yourself?

only u can make it better apparently... i am trying.... i luh u so much stop joking bout this stuff T-T

Are you going to OD on Andy's hot, creamy logs?

rolling for the hell of it

do it

Go for it

Trips

Kill yourself faggot.

Reroll

Roll for give Life a chance and discover budism

Kys

>Kys
Reroll 777

Dont kys

Stay alive and keep logposting.

Roll

No more logs

Trips and you dedicate your life to community service

>Dont kys

Kek I'm join kys

don't do it

go to the doctor

try medication

bump

Yeye

nigger

dont do it plz

Masturbate 42 times instead

Truly hoping you will. Your shitposting is literally the cancer that is killing what's left of this fucking dump.

Don't fucking kill yourself dude. You might get rich someday. That's a good enough reason not to do it

dont

Kys faggot

First off, do it. Kill yourself faggot.

Second off, I don't care about these shitty threads. I just ignore them and go about my business. What I want to understand is where the motivation to continuously post these threads comes from?
I'm aware this post is probably just bait so your shitty threads garner attention, so here you go if that's the case. I'm also aware it's not just one person. But if I had the same motivation you did making these threads and images that you do and all these other faggots in your little discord do, I'd be in a much better place in life than where I am now.

>tl;Dr where do you find the motivation to continuously shit post for what I'm assuming the end result is just for a supposed 'lulz'?

Fag

Do it

get

No suicide, but stop posting logthreads.

trips checkeim kys

roll

Fellow logposter, don't do it! I'll have you know that this is the first time someone has ever reposted an image I made and it made me laugh for several minutes straight. You made my day, dude -- keep on loggin'!

>Guys, I'm gonna kill myself for attention.
>Guys, role doubles and I'll do it
>Guys!! Hey!!!
>Brb I'll kill myself later
Thank god 14 year old faggots fell for my thread

OP here rolling for kms

You, answer my question.
What is your reasoning/motivation for these threads.

you made a good fucking log, anonanus. I'll log it on the lognet

Anyone notice how "suicide" is the new "I'll run away" threat from whiny bitch kids. Just fucking do it and stop trying to garner attention.

Logging in.

>it made me laugh for several minutes straight

dont do it OP. andy loves you. We must keep up the fight against the disgusting streamers and logless shills

Usually I talk these posts out of suicide, or try to. You, fucking kill yourself. The less log posters the better. Make it painful. Jump off a four story building head first with shit in your mouth. But you won't do this, seeing how you're a gigantic pussy and all.

>shit

You're fronting. No it didn't, you're laughing at me because this is what y'all get off from. You have a laugh in your discord at people like me because you think people like me take you seriously?
Have a laugh all you want, I'm genuinely curious, not trying to insult.

Please, go on.

Log is not funny

I'm still laughing. I'm not in any discord and I have nothing against you. I genuinely wish you could know this joy, the joy of log.

Don't kill yourself, kill a nigger.

if i get trips u come to my house tonight and i kiss ur booty

THAT WAS CLOSE OH HOLY KEK

I HATE THIS FUCKING SHITTY MEME KILL YOURSELF FAGGOTS.

The absolute state of loglesses kek

>creeping death plays

I guess it's to be expected that I won't get a straight answer out of you.
I've seen shit posting memes like this come and go after being here for 12 years, but this is one of the few that has actually stuck for this long.
This isn't a one man effort. There is a group, or groups. I just want to understand a motive. Because logically, this is a complete waste of time for just having a laugh.
It's not funny, you know it's not funny, you find enjoyment out of trolling other people.

TBH Log threads are the closest Sup Forums has come to golden age FYAD in a very long time, but you're probably to young, dumb and full of cum to know what that mean.

>calls me young
>straight to assumptions and name calling

Spotted the child.

do it

>Because logically
You're one of us, you beautiful bastard.

do you know what FYAD is, Mr. I've Been Coming Here For 12 Years?

damn almost had quints

reroll

Sure, I suppose.

My point wasn't about how long I've been here, it's about the motive. How about you learn to stay focused on the topic rather than try to prove how much of an 'old fag' you are by referencing something from 'something awful'.

don't do it

you're clearly too dumb to "get" log threads. Go back to your IG/FB Cock Rate threads, junior.

eat shit, post pics, reroll tomorrow

There it is again with the assumptions, junior. It seems I've made the log post upset without resulting to insults, that's a first.
I would say I fully get it, I want to see you say it though. Doesn't matter though. My lunch break is over and I have to get on with my job. Love you all the same, even if everyone of you is a piece of shit.
I don't use social media by the way.

Roll

. Don't kill yourself bruhsephikizzle

Opprotunity only comes once in a lifetime.

Just fucking end your life already.

>wagecucking instead of logposting for free
When will they learn?

kys faget

>shit posting instead of doing something credible with their time

If I was ever in your position, just making memes and posting them online for a laugh at people that don't get it, I'd have offed myself a long time ago because I actually value what time I have left here on this Earth.
I'm seriously out this time. I was just waiting for one of you to reply because I know you would.
Love you.

If I get trips, you definitely stop this cancerous unfunny effortless nonsense moronic faggotry logshit or whatever stupid meme you keep doing.

Live stream and post the link. I'm feeling lucky.

Roll for this

Damn reroll

dont do it

don't do it buddy :-(

stream it pussy

Death by choking on Andy's logs

reroll

so close

Do it and you better film it aswell

LOG out faggot

Here's a 10/10 from my collection. Don't do it fren.

roll if trips, grab a noose and do it.

>value what time I have left here on this Earth.
>slave for Mr. Shekelstein's profit
Checks out. May you one day ascend from your lower vibrational existence, brother.

Trips -> kys and go outside

trips and you stop logposting

Trips, you must eat your feces in a livestream, because it seems you love it