Well I fucking hate you all. On this day in 2009 my sister, Kate, killed herself because of you bastards...

Well I fucking hate you all. On this day in 2009 my sister, Kate, killed herself because of you bastards. Kate posted a thread of herself titled "Rate me" She did it when it was just me (her older brother) were home alone.You monsters destroyed her making fun of her weight, her makeup, and her music tastes. Kate ran in my room and told me what was happening and I told her "They're just trolls" and told her to calm down/ Kate killed herself later that night. She still had the thread open on her laptop in her room but by the time everything was sort out, the battery had died and the thread 404'd. I remember jolting awake to the gunshot and running into Kate's room. I screamed as the entire corner by her bed was sprayed by blood. Half of Kate's face was gone and my mother's ear piercing scream behind me is haunting. I fucking hate you all. This was the picture presumed to be what she used in the thread.

So many donuts and bready treats saved.

Fucking lying nigger, she wasn't even claimed to have died in 2009, it was 2008, you nigger faggot..

Why didn't she live stream it?

I'm sure she still weighs 300 pounds today

MUST OF BEEN ONE HELL OF A STRONG ROPE

dubs

she did us a favor, who wants a whale anyway?

So do they like sell extra large caskets or did you have to get a few?

you sir or madam have earnd my respect

grosse pute

wut's dat?

>2009
>gunshot
Motherfucker, actual OP from 2008 said she hanged herself.

Must've been some mighty strong cowboys to wrangle that cow.

she isn't even dead

so are you saing... i can kill the fucking cow?

im sorry your sister was so fat user.Her death must have hit you hard,like the reality of her weight hit her.Im sure sharing this took some weight off your shoulders as it did hers.This thread will make a "huge" difference in the world.She should be an inspiration to all fat ugly people to kill themselves.

yes

yheay

hope she sufferd fag cunt

Checked, and fact

Oh
>tl'dr: whale shot in her head

Did she use a special keyboard for her sausage fingers ?

>be me, teenage girl
>Be a bit chubby and "little" overweight
>Doesn't get bullied at school but ppl still sometimes make jokes about my body size
Kinda self conscious about my body and face
>Be sad one day, elder bro tries to cheer my up
>"Don't listen to them, you look good just the way you are"
>Doesn't help that much
>Go on the internet
>Go the place on the internet called Sup Forums
>Literally known one of the most rude sites on the internet
>Go on the most fucked up board on the site known for making ppl kill themselves just for fun
>Post a pic of my face and literally ask them to judge my body and face, even tho I've been told multiple times that I'm not that pretty, and being very self conscious about my body.

If you are this stupid, then just KYS

And all she wanted was Solo and the Wookie

Yang chas Solo chone Wookiee!

Look at this!

(I searched the image and this was the first thing that came up)
Some time in early 2008, a young lady called Katy Robinson posted a low quality shot of herself taken inside a closet on the random imageboard (Sup Forums) of the Sup Forums website. This was probably somewhat ill advised, because as is the nature of Sup Forums her photograph was soon ridiculed and the girl was bullied based on her weight and appearance. As well as personal insults there were multiple photoshops of her image made to further poke fun of her. So far, none of this is particularly out of the ordinary since Sup Forums is known for bullying. However, in April 2008 the tale took a more tragic tale. On April 21, 2008 a Sup Forums user claiming to be Katy’s sibling reposted the image along with an accusation that Katy had committed suicide the previous night because of the bullying that she had experienced. As is typical of Sup Forums, even this post which was intended to shame the bullies was responded to with more hateful comments!
Now, it is worth noting that when I researched the claim that Katy Robinson allegedly committed suicide on April 20, 2008 I came up blank. I didn’t find an obituary or a news report – just Jeff the Killer theories.

Looks like we did her a favour