Which one of you faggots thought she was a man? Why are anons so scared of fit women?

Which one of you faggots thought she was a man? Why are anons so scared of fit women?

she is pumping steroids and uses fat burning pills to say the least.

Shave balls?

>you'll never have a chin that sharp

Moar

this trap looks more feminine

I'm not scared, I'm just disgusted.

it's more about finding them disgusting than being scared of them

Nope, look at the chin. The trap has that slightly extra at the tip, the fit lady's is just rounded. She does have a ridiculous jaw line though, plus she's fit af. So yeah, op just baiting, but what's new.

sheman

>Fat burning pills
Those are actually caffeine pills. Google it if you don't believe me.

cool story bro, who knew that getting freaked on caffeine will increase your metabolism/burn fat?

Check out that huge rectus abdominis.
Anyone else think she's on gear?

Her name?

POST MOAR PICS

Lets see the bagina

>Which one of you faggots thought she was a man? Why are anons so scared of fit women?

Why do Jews faggotpost so much? Why do you hate Sup Forums and Sup Forums so much?

Plz show vagene

>Why are anons so scared of fit women?
I'm not, this is my fetish. Stay mad... and POST MOAR FAGGIT!

Naturally men are attracted to women, and when a creature's cosmetic form no longer applies to what is considered womanly, then it is because the person is gay and desires masculine traits, and would probably be happier if they would just openly become the faggot that we all know they want to be.

>that img
fucking lost

same, only replaced disgusted with straight

post dick

look at dem fuckin booty gains. anons jealous as fuck

I think she's kind of entertaining, actually thought it was hilarious when she had a fit recently because someone called her ugly or whatever (she is).

I mean, let's face it, if you're going that hard on the bodybuilding you're obviously compensating for something. I've been a /fit/izen since zyzz was alive but I never went full sperg.

She never had a fit, she laughed her ass off

Anons can't handle it

Most insecure people here just can't deal with a woman having a healthy lifestyle/being more fit than they are

who is she?

Gabrielle Mamani

A goddess.

Maybe if anons got off their ass they could get gains like this

Yeah that's a man

ok, white knight

Maybe if you're retarded and you've never seen a fit woman before

I want her to murder me with those thighs.

not white knighting i'm just sayin that's what happened on stream, if that's what you're referring to

Show me the vagina or gtfo

she reminds me of meryl...SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry no vagina pix. only vagene

she gonna cut you

Fuck sake, just post the dick

Damn, I want to play fortnite now.

shaving your face is sure a womanly thing to do now I believe you

I didn't know she had a stream. I follow a lot of lifters on instagram.

I can tell you one thing though, anyone who is that passionate about lifting is deficient in another area of their life. It doesn't matter if it's pumping.fe (I don't even know her real name), or pianoman or zyzz.

>Why are anons so scared of fit women?
women with penis's maybe

Mmm... I would taste every last inch and allow her to toss me around any inch.

Trips get dick pic

Keep'em coming!

nice dude also gay

So close

>maybe
So insecure he doesn't even know what he doesn't like.

I want the fit pussay

perry farrel

trap thread confirmed

literally what the fuck are you on about m8?

No I don't like traps. I'm not mentally ill. There is nothing attractive about this freak. He would serve us all better if he'd slit his throat with that razor and spare the world his degeneracy.

Goddamit it's a trap! You got me this time user.

you could say that about any hobby/sport

Not a trap

proof?

shes onto us boys
she posted this on her instagram because we made a thread debating if shes a trap

whats her name :O I am love!!!

You mean he

>not mentally ill
>spends his free time on Sup Forums trying to convince others that he's "normal"

That's the joke.

She lives down the street from me. Went to GMU, competes on some USA pre-olympic team. Married to a little pseudo asian guy.

>op likes buff women
>op closet homo
>op projecting this hard

It be like fucking a F2M trans
>almost gayer
A dude with a vagina witch in this case the brain of a woman... shes gross

id rather date a tranny
at least the tranny would look fem

Low test.

I never said I was "normal" I just said I wasn't mentally ill. Additionally, I never tried to convince anyone anything. Try again
>says not mentally ill
>likes traps
mmk kid

>says he never tried to convince anyone anything
>keeps trying

Thumbs up if born female

Fucking retards, she is a she, not a he...

Prove it

Love

Please show the pussy

K

makes literally no sense

She's hot but it's not unreasonable to question the gender of musclegirls. Most of them are on male hormones after all, basically reverse traps.