Be me

>Be me
>Single
>Have three kids
>Wanna get a nut
>Meet bitch off Tinder
>5/10, but they have a hole so go for it.
>Talk for a while and eventually get her to come over
>Uglier in person, 3/10
>We watch a movie, talk, and eventually get to fucking because I don't want this bitch here anymore
>Awful head but was able to get it up, fuck her with a rubber on, then she leaves
>Weeks later we do it again, she's told me she's on the pill
>Cum in her
>Sweet relief
>Weeks later try to fuck again but I'm done with this slam pig and can't even fuck her again.
>Tell her I don't want to do this anymore
>She's okay, she's fine with it
>Be last Thursday, tells me she's knocked up via text and doesn't reply for hours.
>Pissed off that she doesn't answer any questions I ask her
>We agree to meet and talk about this
>She wants to "own up to it" and keep the kid, I want this bitch to abort it and can't convince her to do it, even with the an hero threat she still considers having the kid.
>Want to treat her uterus like a speed bag and make her miscarry but don't want to get assault charges.

So what is the easiest way that I can make this girl kill the growth inside of her if she doesn't want to go through the traditional abortion? I've seen things about a tea that causes miscarriages, so any advice from you guys on how I can resolve this shit without having to an hero or punch her?

Other urls found in this thread:

pregnancyandchildren.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_dangerous_herbs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go buy a mask and then go beat her up when you see her alone in the street , steal something from her to look like it is a roberry

Your fault for not wearing a rubber. Moron. Haha. Enjoy being a Daddy again fuckwit.

Not a bad idea but she would recognize my voice if I spoke

I know I'm a moron for even touching her, just trying to clean up some of the mess I made and offered to pay for the abortion

Take her a walk, tell her you’ve had a change of heart. Tell her in no uncertain terms that you will kill her and dispose of her body if she doesn’t abort the baby immediately. Tell her you have nothing to lose and are considering suicide anyway.
If she doesn’t do it, kill her.

Sounds like you deserve it.. i mean come on. You already got 3 Kids and still dont manage to use protection ? You deserve it 100% live it or do this , there is no other way . You could also hire someone for some money to do the shit work

This is gonna be your 4th kid and your single, Jesus man what the actual fuck are you doing with your life kek, Just tell everyone it’s not yours then if they prove say she raped you

No. Never this. No witnesses.

ask her to come over and talk things out over a nice cup of tea
put 10 plan B pills in hers

And a roofie and fuck her again

>I trusted a woman and got fucked over
You get what you deseve.

3/10 slampig you deserve it.

Stupid fuck getting AIDS over tinder. Hideous ho thinks she did well for herself wanted a kid and money. Let her have the kid. That kids not yours stop talking to this monster

Let me tell you a story my child.

> be me, 19
> meet 8/10 girl, just wanna fuck but end up falling for her
> have crazy wild sex all the time, move out and live together, find out she’s a fucking crazy and a disgusting slob
> bear with her bipolar disorder and disgusting living conditions for over a year
> ff some time, I’m 21 now
> start going out after work with friends from there
> usually bars, sometimes clubs
> girl I work with notices me and constantly flirts it up with me
> she’s eh in looks like 6/10 but I’m usually drunk and she’s really sexual in a strange way that turned me on
> gf starts getting mad I’m always going out and picks fights constantly
> fuck coworker
> dump gf
> get bored of coworker, end fwb with her
> chill a lot and enjoy life living alone without crazy gf
> both girls say they’re pregnant
> fml.jpg
> deal with unbearable stresses as ex finds out i had been fucking with coworker
> get pitted into huge fight between all of them as well as baby daddy I had no idea co worker had
> attempt suicide when blackout drunk one night
> spend 4 days in hospital
> come out, gf faked pregnancy to get me back
> live alone waiting on co worker to pop it out
> baby was some 3rd dudes

Moral of the story, don’t trust these hoes man

do you happen to have a steep set of stairs?

I understand I fucked up in a lot of places with this, I'm just looking for advice though, not sympathy. Sup Forums is creative, what else could I do?

As I said in my previous green text but you obviously didn’t understand, she could be lying or it could not be yours. If it is you’re fucked. You have no clue if that nasty slam pig was fucking other people. Chill.

good read

normally in an actual relationship this would be a shit test but since you didn't know her there is a chance you got trapped. her increased fertility is sometimes a symptom of diabetes but if she's for real, hold on for the ride and get a paternaty test fuckkkkk

I get it, I'm trying to stay calm with this and give her time to decide to abort this thing if she's even pregnant and not think about it too much

>tinder hoe says she prego
>assume it is yours
What kind of special snowflake do you think you are? She had other besides you. Do a test. Only after all hope is lost you should off yourself.

Mate buy new phone tell her about the number in PERSON, when she texts you say you never met her you have the wrong number keep this up until she has a kid, just stick to the lie that you’re someone else, refuse DNA tests move cities change name to pablo threekidsO’bar

Precisely. Plus she could miscarriage on her own if she’s really fat. If she won’t abort it on her own you need to tell her you need to talk, muster up the courage, take her someplace public and nice, and talk about it. Say this “I understand that you want this child however I don’t want to raise a child with you. It wouldn’t be right to another human life to have them grow up in a broken home, I know now since I have 3. The best case would be to get you an abortion, which I can pay fully for. Let’s go right now.” Simple as that.

Mexican rapist here weighing in.

Its not even that its the principle. You gotta be a horrible fucking person piensa mal y acertaras el sabio calla proverbs man... These spics even have a condorito movie out I keep getting flashbacks of my father and comedians and masons...so stupid Americans you perfect man motherfucker cucked by niggers

Disown the little fucker. You're just not the father its an honor thing about bring half that bitch half you drop your milk and go after the rape van. Read a bible or ask an Arab. Americans these days that's why I go to a foreign country and have to watch all these eyesores like Justin bieber.....

Faggot.

You're not keeping your pump hand strong just bail.

Why are you guys cummin up inside these bitches?
It’s hard to get someone pregnant if you’re nuttin on the fave just sayin

That's exactly what I tried to say to her last night but she still considers keeping this child even after offering to pay and take her there. All she has to do is get the fucking procedure done.

what a fucking rollercoaster user

I mean, she can’t force you to support and/or pay her for the kid right? If she wants to keep it, let her, but only under the condition that you don’t have to provide for it in any way

ryan?

There’s a lot more to it but I don’t feel like green texting the whole story it’s pretty brutal

Then if you wanna throw in the towel, man up and raise your kid cause if she really wants she will make you pay child support or be a father. Wait it out and pray it isn’t yours, kys, or get the abortion. Physically abusing her and making her miscarriage is an option but there’s a damn good chance you will get caught. You have a motive and she would probably expect it. Idiot.

Can you give me the chronological details? I mean when you had sex and how much days after that she told you about the pregnancy

er rather. is your name ryan?

No.

It was about 2 weeks or so in between fucks, she told she was knocked up last week and is apparently around 6 weeks along. She told me right away

Its stories like yours OP that make me feel better about never getting any sex

damn sounds very similar to a situation someone i knew went through. maybe that kinda shit is common

Chronological fuck wad. Give us times for everything. Based of what you just said it sounds like that’s all over a period of 3 weeks. Times please

it's not yours if no dna test.

Blackout drunk is the only way to attempt suicide. Too spoopy any other way

This is op
>TrY 4 FuRtH?

This is America m8 of course he's responsible

Op can you get heroin? Or fentanyl patches

Prep documents for vasectomy and show her, calling her a hoe

pregnancyandchildren.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_dangerous_herbs.htm
Here you go OP. You need to induce an abortion.

This is important op

i lol'd

Nice.

Copypasta

Thanks

this is why you man the fuck up and go talk to women in person and not meet from the internet bitches look like goddesses when they have makeup and the right angle for the pic

Not heroin, and I'm unsure about the patches

I couldn't even finish reading that, all over the place

shoulda just hooked up with a tranny

I would laugh, but I have a pretty bad cough so I'd probs heave up half my organs if I did. No seriously, use a condom next time.

>No seriously, use a condom next time.
Bingo. Pay attention kids, always use a condom. If you just care about the orgasm, go jack off and half the time it will be better than sex. Always wrap it