Are you an atheist?

>: donnie gives him a lick.jpg

dsadsaadsadsadsadsads

nah

not bad

Who dat lady is?

faggot

kys

One more time, shall we? If any of you responding to OP's post are atheists, I'd like to point something out. I think you'll find it interesting.
>>>You are superstitious enough to respond to such posts out of the fear that somehow, just maybe, something might actually come of it.
>>>Yet you are "logical" enough to deny the existence of God.
Think about that for a moment fellas.

If anybody's ever had the grounds to say, "check mate atheists", I think I'm standing on it.

wesd

What has this go to do with religion?

>check

>grounds

Nug

Nope

>anybody

>
>
>What has this go to do with religion?
>mate atheists

Kut

motherfucker

^^^ All this salt must be coming from a place of defeat because you have no real response to my comment. I'll be waiting for one to counter me as long as it takes. You have to admit, for people who claim to stand in a place of logical thinking, this seems a pretty irrational belief. Tell me I'm wrong.

fuk

I'm replying and my mother's long since dead, Therefoer YOU will die in your sleep tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

ree

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU GOT ME SO BAD YOU NIGGER

Eat shit and die

ok

>long since dead

ok gotta reply now

shiet

And what does it have to do with religion? I think it's a very fair example. Atheists claim to be logical thinkers, right? They claim that irrational superstition such as religion is ridiculous and just not practical. But then they'll turn around and actually show concern over a stupid post on Sup Forums telling them their mommy will ceramic they don't say "hello". I think religion is an excellent example when it comes to the concept of my comment being atheism. And you can forgive some of my typing errors. I'm using my tablet and the autocorrect is terrible.

fuck u

z

OP never delivers.

*Telling them their mommy will croak in her sleep if they don't say, "hello"

bitch

wtf

>gotta

nigga wat

FIRST TO POOPOO WEARS A TUTU

>wat

>standing on it.

>croak

>die in your sleep tonight.

>>No real response
>>Game over.
>>Checkmate.

If you had quints of 6, I would've replied with the intent of thinking it would save my mother.

ugh

k

kek nice try

>Be me
>Click on gay thread
>OP says mom is doomed if I don't say hi
>Not going to respond because post is dumb
>Search through thread looking for atheists who may have responded to OP to address hypocrisy
>Type short explanation as to why they are hypocrites for holding superstitious belief
>Checkmate
>Game over

bitch

Summer Glau

Fuck you

Nice.

no