My gf was raped by a black dude at the start of college. Innocent girl didn't see it coming...

My gf was raped by a black dude at the start of college. Innocent girl didn't see it coming. For details and story Kik filterlife

Not into cuck fan fiction pieces.

Did I knock on your door and ask if you were interested? Do you go into stores you don't like and tell people you don't buy what's in the store? If you're not interested just don't comment

Hit a bit of a nerve cuck? Why go on some dipshit other website? Post it here or fuck off.

I don't need to know about more than one thankyou. I'm suicidal enough

No I just like calling people out when they show what fucktards they are.

>Waaaaaaah! S-someone listen to my storee!!

Faggot cuck with no imagination

Its alright bro. Cuckolding is kinda mainstream now. If that's your thing then fine, but don't go expecting people to go to the effort of having to do shit on a fucking kik to read some fan fiction.

Exactly. Couldnt have said it better

Not fan fiction/I'm not getting upset about that. Most if the time people do message me. You seem to think you represent all people on here. That's sad and you don't.

Have you eaten her box since she committed bestiality?

By the way I use Kik because it's a long story and having to keep entering captcha on here is annoying as shit

Just post your little story here instead of begging everyone to go to the effort of using a messenger service. Think of others sometime won't ya?

I'm not begging anyone. Either people will or they won't. You must be a sad little man to spend so much time in a thread you have no interest in

>Raped...

Here's what really happened. She actually gave it up willingly but you hadn't prepared her to take a big cock and he went full power and screamed rape.

She gets off in the shower every night thinking about it.

>Race war now!
Good thread, OP. Let's get the kikes while we're at it

The stupidity in this thread is unreal.

Thanks for checking the dubs, now kys

Is he in jail? If not it wasn't rape...
GTFO normie

Worst logic I've ever heard. If you get shot and don't go to the hospital you never got shot. Lord have mercy

Stale thread is stale.