Hey Sup Forums. My family has a traditional family dinner every New Years. As always...

Hey Sup Forums. My family has a traditional family dinner every New Years. As always, I am expected to cater and cook the main dish, but the problem is that I can't seem to roast the body perfectly. It always comes out a bit raw or a bit tough.

Any advice, Sup Forums? Its not anything like a traditional turkey.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lG4tNUE-L2E
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4916962/Cannibal-family-admits-killing-eating-30-Russia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Assuming you're not kidding, I recommend scoring, smoking, and rotating. Four rotations, smoke about 250F, and 15-20 minutes per pound. Internal temp should be 160 at least.

if you are there you know what it tastes like

My bad, more like 5-10 minutes per pound. I was thinking of whole pig.

CannibalCafe is archived in the waybackmachine of you need recipes. It's an old forum for people eaters where people met to share cooking recipes, ways of acquiring meat, share yourself if you wanted to be eaten or find someone to eat.

I do not condone people eating tho

I suspect the amount of muscle relative to surface area tends to make for a difficult roast. Some parts of the body have a lot of muscle whereas others are more tender. Would it be better to cook appendages seperately all together?

Honestly just fucking kill yourself you dumb fuck go suck some more cocks while you are at it....

>ITT: OP CONTINUES TO BE A HUGE FUCKING QUEER

You guys. Look at the curtains and the kids clothing. This is NOT from 2018.

Thighs with torso, arms/calves separately.

Someone might find it useful!

I'm sorry that we dont raise our kids to be niggers around here. Good heavens.

That is from the thanks giving movie set, it was a fake trailer like hobbo with a shotgun

centuries old family tradition

' family values '

Why would an actual cannibal family report themselves as anything but a fake trailer? Wake up sheeple!

This looks to be a Polaroid from the 90's my friend. Let's just be real here.

Its the low lighting

Maybe even late 80's

Need backstory

Yeah. Way back. Like, to the 90's or late 80's.

That's what I was leaning towards for next year. The teenager we've been raising since 1999 is finally ripe enough. Should make for an excellent roast.

Whats going on in these pics? Is this real?

It really is current year, isnt it? Oh how far has our society strayed? Kids these days dont even recognize a wholesome family dinner when they see one. I blame Hollywood.

Dude I'm 27 and even I don't remember seeing this shit before. Only Sup Forums with reverse search lol

Yeah this is new.

youtu.be/lG4tNUE-L2E

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4916962/Cannibal-family-admits-killing-eating-30-Russia.html

They also seized a series of pictures documenting their 'trophies'. So far a head served with oranges has been leaked and floated around on here. I guess someone finally got their hands on some of the other ones.

Why sensor these two photos when the first one isn't?

Theyre not the same family in these photos.

>the fucking marshmallows

This is a fake from an old video called bloody thanksgiving dude

You can't see both eyes, only half a face so I didnt think it wouldnt be disrespectful or inappropriate to do so.

Go to the 2:10 mark in this video:

what dose a human taste like

Your mums cunt

is it good?

thank you

Its disappointing

Does someone has the real pictures?

WTFUCK!

So this shits actually real then?

Well fuck me Sup Forums still does have it

They're on the way OP

There is literally a YouTube link in this thread showing where these pics come from but I mean why read the thread before posting I guess