Separated bedrooms

>separated bedrooms
the absolute state of the american president

Hilarious that you post daily on one of the most degenerate places on the internet and have no problem with it but some MSM bullshit all of a sudden turns you into Mr. One Man One Woman One Bed

Where would someone get this "fact"? Kinda seems like the retards down at the DNC are trying too hard these days.

You dumb fucking liberals don't know what else to do don't you? Go suck a dick somewhere you little fuck nugget

"journalism"

Isn't fact based news great?

Anonymous credible sources say that Donald Trump is into hentai.

Wow, that's a lot of buttblasted replies already

this is important news

I'm sorry, I forgot the silence and reverence showed for the office when Obama was in office

[citation needed]

I would've never voted for him had I known, said no one ever.

I don't think anyone is saying that. But isn't it believable that he's a disgusting tub of lard whose wife won't touch him? I mean just look at him. This is beyond anything political, look at him and look at her. You really don't think its possible that his wife is terrified of him mounting her with a face stuffed full of big mac?

The absolute madman! He eats in bed!

You mean when he was in the same bedroom as his wife?... while people called him Kenyan...

>separated bedrooms
How else is he going to fuck Ivanka?

I don't see a problem here at all, i would rather sleep with the chad cheeseburger than go for that thot melania

>whose wife won't touch him
You can't seriously think he is still interested in fucking Melania. They have been married for years.

I don't give a shit I'm not a fucking burger. But every one laughs at you fucking cucks. There is a certain percentage of burgers who are smart enough to see what is happening but bitches like you are a fucking disgrace. And let's see if you going to be double standard hypocrite and attack me or you gonna respect my right to exercise free speech.

Yeah Hugh Hefner was real cutie after he turned 40 but he still fucked bunnies 50 fucking years later

Yeah, but Heff had class.

I don't know if this is true or not, but from what I can gather from this and other articles is that the man is a huge fan of Mccee D's nugs and big macs.
I bet if McDonald's were on the verge of bankruptcy he would bail them out just so he could satiate his fat ass.

this is fake and was just 404'd on pol

>this is fake
how can it be fake? i just read it on the internet

you seem mad

He had money. You think he could do it without his money but only his "class"?
Are Murricans really this naive?

Three of those seven “facts” are definitely wrong, the others are very questionable

For what? I'm not American citizen I'm just saying you liberals are cucks and should be exterminated. But either way you can prevail and I will watch how potentially great nation crumbles on my TV.

citation(s) needed

Listen to: dj snake - propaganda

Nice response there Cletus

Donald is a pussy. He bought a Slavic whore and she won't fuck him anymore.

HaHaHa and the faggot can't get away with his usual cheating

Why do you libcucks have to turn every thread to tranny thread?
OK you like dick, black tranny dick. We get it.

I can't wait for trump to die in 10-20 years time and for there to be a story about how he left nothing to his gold digging ruski wife.

pretty accurate

I don't give a shit because you're not a burger. Your opinion, along with every other non-burger's, is absolutely worthless.

>WAHHHHHHHHH other people make fun of me! That's disrespecting my free speech! WAHHHHH libtards hypocrites! So fragile WAHHHHHH!!

Pretty much your education. Good job Cletus. Now go to middle east and fight for our Israel... I mean freedumb

whitehouse staff know all, they see all

Is that your boyfriend? He's an activist like you?

>How long before burgers elect an actual burger to office?

>Freeze peach!!

You got him good there pal.

Yeah, but your opinion worth something ey m8?
You might even be on Oprah, the new national hero

Honestly, cheeseburgers are definitely the more appealing option of the two.

Female Trump supporter with downs syndrome

MAKES SENSE

Anonymous quads speak the truth

Lolz, liberal titty babies at it again.

calls people cucks doesnt want to be insulted
>being this autist

>something.... Something... Autist... Screech
Well for people who claim to be inclusive and fighters for human rights you sure are hypocrite when someone who not agrees with you asks for the same. Or should I move to US and impregnate your white wife, maybe than you'll give me right to say anything. Cuck

>Trump panders to stupid people
>Stupid opposition think Hilary Clinton is somehow likeable
>Stupid people vote him
>Try to talk with stupid people
>Stupid people defend him
>Stupid people stay stupid
>Other stupids still defend Hilary
>Stupid fight on national scale
Kill me

Which ones hunny bunny? plz cite

The rate of return on my 401k last year was 28.3%. I could give a fuck about any of your cherry-picked "facts".

This. The Secret Service can't exactly sneak her into the room with his wife there.

I don't give a shit about being insulted by some manchild who doesn't even go out. My point is that libtards like to scream free speech until it's speach they don't agree with. You just proved my point.

Fun fact: People with downs have an IQ on par with niggers. Now who usually a liberal? hmm:

thank you, my mom gets a bit defensive when i say if hillary wasnt such a headstrong selfish bitch backed by a moronic and corporate DNC we wouldn't have this stupid situation. everyone is so stupid on both sides fueled by emotion and identity politics, its tiring and makes me so upset for the state of the world

Oh Harambe!!! Too soon!!!

mfw libcucks eat up Bannon's shit now when he bashes Trump, yet called Bannon Satan for the past year

You do realise this other guy is excercising free speach just like you did. Hate to point out the irony, but you may want to reconsider calling him a hypocrite

>mfw you don't understand how to use "mfw"

>Where would someone get this "fact"? Kinda seems like the retards down at the DNC are trying too hard these days.

Way too hard

free speech doesn't mean people have to blindly accept and agree with whatever you're saying. you have the freedom to say your stupid shit, and people here have the freedom to tell you your shit is stupid.

Yeah but I actually said something he is just being retarded. It's his right to do that, and my fault for trying to have a conversation with moron. You are right user

what i find most baffling about united state of burger is that the population seem to actually think they have a choice under a two-party system that ruthlessly crushes any competition that isn't center to center-right in their policies

and what exactly did trump do to cause that? please cite.

or can't you do that, because the economy of the past year was still operating under obamas last budget, you dumb fuck.

All the cucks in the US vote for their lord emperor Trump to save them from further cucking. Only to find they have elected an even greater cuck.

Don't take my post as a defense of you. It wasn't. If you think he is being irrational the best thing is probably just to let stupitidy speak for itself. Goes for both of ya

I agree. But objectively looking on this conversation, you have someone who's trying to communicate something and other who is just being plain retarded and acting like a 5yo. It is his right after all but that just proves libtards like him a dumb cuck incapable of normal conversation

You forgot unemployment at an all time low and a shit ton of spics being deported mr libtard mutt

Trump the pussy. We need a guy like bill Clinton again. He stuck cigars into his interns pussy and smoked them while she smoked his big cock. Trump is dickless. Trump wears diapers

It wasn't defense but as you said stupidity speak for itself. If you are burger, you are one of the few percent that knows how to express something with few coherent sentences. Dying breed

My theory was it’s family related, hur dur your ma boy in this house we support blah de blah on politics and this football team because that’s what [insert family name] does in this house...and then they have kids and the government watches them get them dumber and dumber each election until one day they’re too retarded to figure anything out for themselves and the powers at be can do whatever they please, and people without picking a side or being told by a man on the TV will never notice they’re
being fucked over...America used to be a place I aspired to go now I just want the sweet realise of death from these idiots

hefaggot couldnt even ejaculate through sex and had to get his girls do lesbian in front of him while he fapped

choose your idols carefully

>the absolute state
>using Sup Forums memes outside of /sp

I want to be pure like you.

Separate beds and/or bedrooms were the societal standard until the 1960s

Yet who cares with all the pussy he grabs.

GODDAMMMMMMM!!!! Trump in Depends LOL i'm saving that pic for fascism day.

same. looking forward to the actual burger president

>defending this hard

damn owen wilson lookin bleak these days

This is the best post ever, Trump speaks stupid and stupid ppl listen.

I hope they know now that Trump is only looking out for himself. How stupid can America get?

mccheese for president, he has more political experience than trump does

>>separated bedrooms

Clinton still lost, snowflake.

kinda implies he's too pathetic to get consent, doesn't it?

I like him even more now

America lost wahatever the outcome

nice try, stormfags.

Dude is old as fuck. He probably snores like a turbine engine. It's really not that uncommon to be honest.

>bring up clinton whenever someone says something negative about trump

is it because beating her has been his only actual accomplishment so far?

I'm going to have to listen to retards say shit like
>but she won the popular vote...
and
>Clinton lost pussy snowflake.

For the next 3 years minimum aren't I?

I honestly didn't think it could get worse then when Obama was in office. Oh how wrong I was.

If this is real. I turn off all media forever.

start a new thread being mean to both clinton and trump, they both super fago

>Eating cheeseburgers in bed.
I'd say he's living the dream.