Girlfriend won't let me eat her ass. She says it's disgusting and she wouldn't be able to kiss me again...

Girlfriend won't let me eat her ass. She says it's disgusting and she wouldn't be able to kiss me again. How do I change her mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

snapchat.com/add/basicallyhailzz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just eat it man, its all yours.

By eating her ass and forcekiss her.

Tell that bitch to wipe properly with wet wipes, problem solved

"Do you not wipe your ass thoroughly when you shit? Do you go around all day with shit on your ass and in your panties? So you wont let me do it because you're unhygienic and have a shitty asshole?"

Nah, her shit will taste all clean and soaplike

the answer to everything, rape

try after, or while showering for example, should be clean then

Just do it when she is all wet and getting ready to cum

She is lying about the kissing bullllshit

>should be clean
>girls clean themself properly

You already fucked up in asking. The key is to slowly ease into it from eating her pussy.

This OP. It's the perfect reply

Perhaps you should focus on eating the poon, unless you are, um, you know what im getting at?

Mine was the same just got for it they all turn

Just do it when she is all wet and getting ready to cum

She is lying about the kissing bullllshit

Plus your being a beta fagget, women like it when you take what you want in the right context

"Dont eat my ass out because thats gross because I dont wipe my ass."

-OP's swinepump of a gf

>Girlfriend won't let me
What?

Thread is gold

OP here.

She is clean. I've tried to do it before and she got all pissed and left.

yep, i was like this. the moment her tongue touched my little boy hole i was turned

Tell her to clean her asshole and then it wouldn't be so disgusting

She wont let you?
She got up and left?
She dared to defy you?

Perhaps you need to man the fuck up and remind her that she is nothing but a toy for your cock.

Her body is yours.

Does she let you eat her pussy?
Remind her where piss comes from. Dumb cunt.

I also can't kiss her after eating her pussy til I brush my teeth.

This. My girlfriend said she wasn't into getting her ass eaten and I said, "So who gives a shit? I'm into it.". Then I flipped her over and tongued raped her asshole. She was a little mad but not much and now she likes it. Bitches don't know what they like or not.

we need a pic of that girl

Ya she sucks
She is selfish af clearly and it will only get worse
If you acquiesce to her bullshit it will only get worse, if she can't be fun when she is about to cum she is to uptight for normal living
She should find a fagget that will fuck her though a hole in a sheet

i'm assuming she has a perfectly good vagina? so why the fuck would you want to tongue her anus? wtf is wrong with you?

You don’t.

Make her eat your ass instead.

He's a nigger or nigger accessory.

>this

Am I seriously the only person in this thread that agrees with the girlfriend how disgusting eating ass is? Seriously, SHIT comes out that hole. Just eat her pussy, and stick to putting your dick in her ass if she likes that. Quit being so god damn disgusting wanting to eat ass.

So is sucking dick and licking vaginas but people still find it hot

How old is your girlfriend, OP?
I need this info to find a personal answer for you.

Piss come out of the pussy, so why is that okay?

Piss also comes out of a dick, but why is that okay?

You realise everything in your bathroom is covered in tiny shit particles right?

If you weren't so sheltered you'd be having tons of fun eating ass

I side with your girlfriend... eating ass is a FAGGOT thing to do... she's right, it's disgusting. SHIT literally comes out of that hole you goddamn degenerate faggot.

t. soyboy with nonfunctional immune system posting from a glass bubble

>Tell that bitch to wipe properly with wet wipes, problem solved

Holy fucking shit the level of american "hygiene"

force her to eat her own shit

now thats weird

Ever blow air into a girls shithole and make her fart in your face?

Eat it anyway... that’ll change her mind. Make sure she wipes good unless your into that kinda thing.

It's near impossible to be around a QT and not wanna devour every inch of her sweet little body. Especially her ass.
Fuck you.

I have a male friend who wont let a girl kiss him if she's had his dick in her mouth, what is going on with these people?

do it before she wakes up and then wake her up with a kiss, mention to her a couple of minutes later

I bet her phone has more shit on it.

thats what im saying

actually yes, big cums

>american
>assuming this hard

Dump that bitch!

is that adam22

Some

HAHAHHAHAHAHA wtf

I don't know man. Sex is already messy anyway.
In case you don't know most girls like being dominated in bed so just by asking her you're already fucking up.
You gotta work your way through her. Get her drunk. Roll her a blunt. Make her a powder line. Be creative

lmfao no dumbass, but respect for knowing who he is

This could backfire into her not "letting" him lick her pussy anymore

When she is sleeping shit in her mouth.

idk i was high and wanted to try it. It was weirdly arousing. 10/10 would do again

Fecal coloform bacteria are present on the human body from the navel to mid thigh. There may be a slightly higher concentration in the genital area depending on hygiene and clothing worn.
Regular showering only promotes bacterial growth due to the warmth and dampness. Using antibacterial soap is not recommended, as it also inhibits beneficial flora and will promote fungal infections (jock itch).
I recommend an aqueous solution of 40% ETOH, applied orally, approximately 150-200ml for a 50 kg female.

> instagram: hardbodyangel ???

i chuckled

I'm sorta like that it's kinda the same as eating your own cum fuck that.

Found an r/Incels refugee here guys

I love the internet. I almost threw up laughing so hard at this and other comments. Thank you

Ask her if she will wear a toy buttplug; like a cat tail or something. Only girl I've fucked / dated was a giant furfag; split with her right before I could try the petplay stuff.

>user... I will buy one . . . but you need to help me prepare myself so it will go in . . .

>Le stop answering calls and texts completely

feels bad man

Also tell her "Listen bitch after you have had a couple of kids and you digestive track is all fucked up and stinky and your ass is like a gapping mess from giant stinking turds no one will want it eat your ass out and now is the time to experience it...when you can.."

In my opinion sex is something you have to experience very openmindedly and if you are scared of things like this you might just block yourself and miss all that fun you could have.

>inb4 fag
>inb4 greentext

Who needs to blow air when I can push air up in there with my cock?

I find it hilarious after plowing a chick the amount of air they have to let go of, queefing or farting.

Had one chick almost start crying cause she was so embarrassed after her pussy started talking back to me with all of the air I pushed up there.

>implying you cant just give her a thorough raping

OP is confirmed faggot

She needs to grow up a little. She'll come around eventually.

>Most girls just want to be dominated
>Just get her drunk and fuckin rape her

big sexpert detected

dump her now, after you fuck her a few more times.

why put up with a women thats not on the same level as you sexually. fuck women and just use them as a cum dumpster

Tell her you want her farts to smell like your breath. Worked for me.

This now my wife LOVES IT. She also love rimming me.

Your little boys hole? That's illegal, bud.

Pic related, it's you.

Sorry, I meant "mutt".

Why are u asking her?
Just rape her like a man.
Then lick her asshole.
And mouth kiss her.

snapchat.com/add/basicallyhailzz

Call me a slut and whore and I’ll send some nudes :p

eat her out from behind and whoops a few times.

>She also likes rimming me
Faggot!

This shit. Kekd so fucking hard

Why? Why would you want this, aside from sensationalized nerve endings? I've had sex w/ 11 girls, many long time GF's and I don't think a single one even ever saw that part of my body...

Heh

Fuck that- I'm certain none ever did... I can't even imagine a girl doing this w/o being a literal whore, borderline, or masculine.

Lol that guy is Adam 22.

Some fucking wigger fag bmxer with a vlog/podcast channel

And some hot ass girl who lets him eat said ass.

i like to dip my tongue in a cup with cold water and a lot of ice, and then stick the tip in my gf's asshole while she's bent forward on her elbows and knees

it makes her purse her lips and go "Oooooooo" and then i see her little pink anus clench a few times

It is disgusting you degenerate.

Because feels good