Going to let mother nature kill me tonight...

Going to let mother nature kill me tonight. I will be sitting in these in these subfreezing temperature till I freeze to death. I'm a sad pathetic unstable person no one likes. I'm done with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Build_a_Fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please dont :(

Record it phaggot. Saged

bye bitch

there are better ways op, try a shotgun

take a pic of snow. i like snow

It's a bit nippely out there. Maybe you should wear a jacket.

Dont :c

Best of luck!

Please do not :(

Livestream faggot

Don't do it, but if you do, please stay in a funny pose so that when they find your corpse someone at least gets a little laugh. Who knows you might get immortalized if anyone leaks the images to Sup Forums.
But don't really do it. Your fellow anons like you.

Do not :(

At least try living off the land first. You might find a deep satisfaction from it. And if not, welp, you'll get your wish.

That seems quite painful

Kinda gay

Please do not :c

Freezing to death is a good way to go out, you might be cold in the start but eventually you get warmer and then you slowly drift off to sleep

wtf you waiting for then, go do it

Where at? I'll get my crew ready.

Drench yourself in water first, will help make it go quicker.

ok have fun

very inefficient way to commit suicide

Freezing to death is not the worst way to go. Near the end you actually experience the sensation of warming up before you die.

Go to the park and read a good book, learn to live for you and not for other people thought.

Freezing to death isnt actually that nad at a certain point your body starts to into a coma like state and pretty much go peacefully. Other than the long period of time where youre cold as shit.

Can I have your stuff?

That's very hard to do, and it is going to hurt a lot. Look up what happens to the body upon freezing to death. It's unpleasant. Just go home, have a shower, smoke some weed, and call your doctor in the morning, ok? You're gonna be fine.

Bullshit.

dab while freezing

He could just fall into some water deep innawoods. That would take care of that pretty straightforward.

Read Jack London's "To Build A Fire" first. The end has a pretty good description of what happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Build_a_Fire
Has a good summary of the story if you can't get hold of the book

death from hyperthermia is not that bad, being wet will quicken the exposure. Your body will fight against it and get very cold, it will go into a shivering mode, then a twitching spasm until it stops. When you no longer are shaking or shivering then the body has already passed the point. This is the danger zone, even if you get help at this point and start to warm back up, you have less than a 50/50 chance of survival. When this stage is achieved, you will feel sleepy and start to drift off as your brain is shutting down. You have less than 30mins of life, dont fight it, lay down and go to sleep, it will be like slipping into a warm bath, death will claim you shortly. There are a lot of worse ways to go, but as I was saying, being wet and sitting in a wind will speed the process. With acute hypothermia death can happen in as quick as 15mins. If this is your choice, GOD speed OP!

For better results, make sure your clothes are wet.

congratulations on choosing the most selfish possibly answer

you are wrong. paradoxical disrobing sounds SOOO peaceful

I keked

water works, but solvents like acetone and alcohol will tend to freeze you even quicker as they evaporate and draw away heat.

the main annoying thing that can happen with trying to freeze to death is being found. you're not actually dead until you're warm and dead. the human body is pretty fuckin amazing and almost hibernates as your metabolism slows,constricting blood to extremities keeping blood for vital organs organs. so you lose some of a leg, a few toes, maybe a few fingers, and your dicksicle snaps of while they're moving you. but you live

A) You are delirious and close to death when this occurs.
B) This only occurs in a small number of cases and it is certainly not the norm.

At least call the suicide hotline dude

Fun fact, it takes 30 mins in 0°c so your body will shut down (you have to be naked) so to 100% die it might take another 5-15 mins
(Ofc it depends on person)

I don't care about op killing himself, just wanted to share you my knowledge

Do you wanna come live with me bro? I’m lonely as shit, but I’ve got cool electronics and vidya. I drink too much and smoke weed, but I’d like some company.

That scene pisses me off, anyone who’s ever read the book know he’s blow up by the boiler, also Hallorann didn’t die.

I recommend having a fat girl urinate on you. It will warm you up, and you’ll change your outlook on life.

How do you know?

Google it, it’s a well documented phenomenon.

Not cool go out and do something exciting go

kek

Wow.
I remember my dad reading that to me.

Fuck.

What about that post is wrong?