I'm going to kill myself this Saturday...

I'm going to kill myself this Saturday. I get my paycheck that day at 5 for $300 and want to do some stuff before I end it. What should i do?

Buy a high end camera so you can film it and become the next meme of Sup Forums

Why? I can just use my phone to stream it. You faggots don't deserve high quality.

hookers & blow duuuh

You should kill yourself before you kill yourself

Get an actual job?

Drugs are gay. I've tried cocaine, heroine, shrooms, and the regular festival stuff and none of it is any fun

why tho

I have an actual job. My bank only gives me $300 when I put my check in and give the other 2.7k later

Because no one gives a shit about me and I don't want to deal with any bullshit anymore so id rather not live at all than live for other people

So run away first, go to a beach catch fish, meditate, come back in a year like Jesus everyone missing you and telling stories and shit

Don't be retarded. No one is going to miss me. My mother laughed at me when I told her I'm going to kill myself. My best friend refuses to marry me to keep me from getting sent back to the shithole I was born in and no one gives a fuck whether I live or die

Cover on you unimaginative fucks, gone me something to work with our I'll just end up buying a bunch of booze and get drunk at the arcade before ending it

Just leave where you are and never come back

Then run away for the fuck of it, if your really suicidal man go have some fun, rob someone’s motorbike and just take it round the country doing odd shit for money, if you don’t care if you live or die go do some cool shit, trouble is you sound like you want someone to care and your needy self is ironically probably the cause of needing people to care, people are lazy if you seem like hard work like fucking marriage then people aren’t gonna wanna help, I like you man you’re a stranger but I can tell you’re just down on your luck but that’s how it goes people poke fun at people below them and wanna suck the dicks of people that are higher them in status that’s life in a nutshell

i cant help but being sad reading this kind of shit
obviously i cant talk you out of it but i sure do hope you end up dont doing it

>I'm going to kill myself this Saturday.

no, you aren't. people who kill themselves don't get onto Sup Forums and announce they're going to do it in two days' time. they fucking DO IT.

take the hint.

Go out in style get a gram of white heroin and sniff it. Insta death. Plus everyone will think your a high roller

get a hot prostitute and say youre going to kill yourself afterwards anyway

Hey that's exactly like my mom
Please stream it

Probably buy a cheap gun and hope it works

Those people don't really have anything to kill themselves over and emotional idiots. I've planned this. I need to make sure no one will find my body and no one will know where I went because no one should have to deal with my shit even after I die, so fuck off with that generic bullshit. You're not witty, you're justing boring and annoying

>What should i do?

Why not shitpost?

t.newfag

Nah

THIS.
If you wanted to kill yourself and saw that as the only way out you'd've done it already.
Stop attention seeking and fuck of.

You sure know how to write a tear jerker. And you're right but that's not gonna stop me

They'd have to deal with another faggot that's missing

Just go and shoot as my arabs as you can then shoot yourself simple.

Refer to >755871831

Better than having to deal with the expenses of burying my body and having to go to the feuneral and act like they have a shit about me

Murder someone in cold blood.

Nah, that's gay. Just cause I've lost my hope in life doesn't mean I need to fuck over someone else and everyone that cared for them

You could just drive to a place far away and dig your own grave, literally
Or cremation while alive
Fuck man there are multiple ways to die without leaving a body to bury
Well the first option does it for them
Acid
I'm too tired to think

murder someone that deserves it, aka read siege

I'm planning on chaining myself to cement block which I already have prepared and throwing them off a cliff I to the sea

Eh, that'd snap your feet off
Or was that something else
I don't remember
Wait no he's saying chaining to a cement block
I'm dumb
Yes
Wouldn't that still leave a skeleton?
And a body definitely

It stopped me when I realised, not right away but in time I realised death and life are both as meaningless as each other, so might as well play the game for the fuck of it least we know it’s just a game unlike most people thinking their on God’s awful plan again, so why not have some fun? Do you really wanna die without trying every drug first? Without seeing if you can bang that friend your talking to the old fashioned way?(ask her on a date not rape and shotgun wedding) I know you wanna do tons of shit, everyone does and everyone waits for the right moment whatever that means, write every stupid idea down in your head on some paper it’s called a bucket list, finish your bucket list then kill yourself, and seeing the wonders of the world are what i’m adding to your bucket list so you better stick at that job and earn some money so you can go, I’m going Lithuania in a few weeks because like yourself I also want to die...but I wanna see the world first, you faggot get on that shit, fuck being deported fuck your mother live your life you got time

Ok, be sure to stream it

Who the fuck is gonna look under the ocean for my fat ass. No one. So don't worry about it

And live with the heart ache? No thank you

Same as this guy thought of offing myself than realized I should just take the sadness and turn it into hate and evil towards other ass holes I plan on seeing shit in the future and working a job that has me audit or inspect business I know those who do this get bribed to look the other way me, I want to see them suffer and get pissed over every little and pointless thing I fine.

I'm not worrying
There might be a possibility though
But OP, OP, OP
why do you care so much about them and not finding your body?
So they don't have to give a funeral?

Because even if they don't care about me, I'm stupid enough to care about other people

Do it then faggot. Someone is just trying to give you personal advice ffs. At least act like you give a shit. Rob a pizza shop

Then stop caring and just do a Sayori
How're you gonna throw the cement block off by the way?

bump
Op left anyways

Drive as far from home as you can, using the $300 for gas.

I can lift it with my body but I can't swim with it. So I'll just jump off the edge with it and let go once I hit the water

I'm right here faggot

Give yourself at least two months instead, better a year, in this time, do what you want, get a hooker, smoke, ride a rollercoaster, fart publicly, go kart driving, watch a funny movie, watch a speedrun in real life (not stream), watch a concert of a band you like, get a sex doll, get drunk, get high, spray graffiti, go to a club, drive to nintendo headquarters and ask for tour, whatever. So then you can know, what life could be, if you just did what you wanted. Best thing is, if you realize, that you just have to do the things you want in order to be happy, you have the option to change your mind later.

Better try a backflip with it
Why don't you stop caring

Gimmie your credit card. You're gonna die anyway, so you don't need it.

good attempt

I can't. I don't know why but I just can't

It's not that simple

Why not?

If I remember correctly that's being a pussy
Buy yourself some ice or coffee before you jump for me