What does Sup Forums think of the sound track of Cupman?

What does Sup Forums think of the sound track of Cupman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc11_jkOKx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the Die House theme, other than that I think it charming but forgettable.

>being gamest in the land
The songs are a lot better once you listen to them in their entirety if you haven't already.

Neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc11_jkOKx0
best song

I don't listen to videogame soundtracks, They only really work in the context of the game.

I like film soundtracks though

I know this was an anticipated game, but I'm surprised how much it's blown up. I swear every online personality has a video of them playing it.

I think Cuphead might be the exception to this, it feels like the songs could work as stand alone music.

>Cupman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forced meme where it only looks good
gtfo

I don't understand.

Its become a meme.

its because of Sup Forums, guubergat

>DUDE FLASHY ARTSTYLE LMAO
>DUDE TOUHOU SHIT BUT GRAVITY LMAO
I'm still going to pirate this garbage

the soundtrack is decent

I find it funny that Sup Forums is going to force him as a white supremacist meme and the autor is gonna get buttblasted when he ends up not supporting the notion

>DUDE TOUHOU SHIT BUT GRAVITY LMAO
are you retarded

Is this game any good? I like old Merry Melodies cartoons.

nothing that really sticks with me like the RUINER soundtrack

reddit

reddit

reddit

Whats ruiner?

It all sounds the same

It's actually quite well composed Jazz. Listen to the full tracks, they're very rhythmically complex and have great solos.

its really not, this game was strongly anticipated for over a year

Is this already a meme?

Can someone give me a rundown on cuphead?

ITT
>Everyone likes something
>but i have to be muh different
>muh special

>butthurt

Floral Fury is amazing
Also I would buy a physical version in a heartbeat

looks good therefore its good

2D bossrush bullet-hell game. Challenging but fun, music and animation is amazing

Not many people are actually shitting on it though. A lot of people are saying its good.

what the FUCK did they do now? what is there to be offended by in Cuphead? The only thing I can think of is them and Sup Forums trying to turn it into Undertale 2 and make it look bad even though it's an excellent game

amazing soundtrack i love it. reminded me i should listen to more jazz

Actually a good game, but it’s going to become the next blundertale and quickly get hated on and called reddit

>Sup Forums trying to take ANOTHER good thing.

The only thing that worked well for them was momiji/AWOO. Everything else has backfired or made some bullshit towards their case. Their claim to have taken Pepe “away from the normies” backfired tremendously

developer's name is Chad and he's actually a Chad so they already lost

They’d lose anyway. Everything they’ve touched has gone to shit. They can claim they got trump in office, but that came from people being sick of democrats.

an average/slightly above average game with a a lot of effort put into the visuals/sound.

I'd actually say it's more memorable than most video game soundtracks (except maybe the Donkey Kong Country and Mega Man games)

It's basically a clone of Gunstar Heroes that looks like a 1930s cartoon

Whats gunstar heroes?

>he doesn't know what gunstar heroes is
just get out
get out

Stay on your containment board

>nu-males and their video game ost thread

>i watch rick and morty too btw

A bunch of """journalists""" wrote articles about how the game was hard, therefor it was a sign of toxic white male influence in vidya
Not joking
Of course Sup Forums ran with it

So is this game actually any good? I can see that the art and music is incredible but the gameplay looks shallow and retarded to me.

>ITT: Sup Forums can't enjoy a good and unique game on its own terms and hates it when other people have fun with it

top kek no wonder you guys hate Mac DeMarco, I would too if I only focused on his fana.

the soundtrack was really good, idk i love the whole concept of the and the soundtrack kinda felt like a mix of Art Tatum and Kenny Dorham like composition, it's fun and im defi ey going to buy this game with the soundtrack

>Sup Forums
>containment board
are you sure you know what that means?

>generic 2d sidescrolling arcade game with different color paint
>unique
o i am laffin