Jacky Chan sucks

Jacky Chan sucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KSc3V_h56Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He does.
I don't even care that he's a chink, none of his movies are good.
I'd watch Bruce Lee anytime.

I don't want no trabble

Man fuck you guys Jackie Chan is awesome.

He's a filthy Communist pinko rat. Booooooooo

If you think a man who has held onto a flying helicopters skids bare handed 40 stories up with no safety precautions for a shitty chinese action flick sucks, than I want to know what you did that is so impressive

I acquired 30,000 comment karma

I like his movies. Does this trigger you?

only thing he sucks at is improving his english speaking skills, he hasnt really improved in the last 20 years.

If you're gonna insult somebody, at least spell their name right

Stop looking for (You)s.

"None of his movies are good"
>First Strike
>Who am I
>The Medallion
>Shanghai Noon
Okay kid

why should he bother when england and the east india company raped his country and addicted over thirty million to opium intentionally and with malice

No he doesn't

I like Jackie, but most of his recent stuff stinks. Skiptrace was fucking awful, and so was that Zodiac movie.

you wouldn't say that if you had been alive when rumble in the bronx hit theaters. get the fuck outta here with that nonsense you underaged faggot

RIP Anita Mui :_(

amen

How can Jackie Chan suck when Drunken Master exists?

nope he's actually pretty cool

>obligatory, "so did your dad last night"

rumble in the bronx
rush hour (god tier)

nah she's great

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PCtIaM_GQ

Just post webms

A reminder that no one has replaced him and all modern kung fu films are overly serious bore fests because no one else in Hong Kong or China has any creativity.

young Jacky is based

wow that reminds me of the days when i genuinely enjoyed watching movies

jacky chan probably does suck.

but jackie chan does not.

go fuckyourself op.

(You) suck

You sound like one of those self hating white people. Or worse still a brown person.

those are jacky chan's own words, dude.

>no safety precautions
really? literally none? that seems not just dangerous, but unreasonably dangerous, it takes away nothing to have one of those jackets with a cable attached to the skids. remove it in post, no ones any wiser and its not like it look bad since as long as hes holding its not takign up any slack.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSc3V_h56Z0

he broke his angle during another scene and finished the movie with his foot in a cast

only in china.

suck

agreed. jackie chan is fucking awesome.

Oh, were you trying to correct me? In case you weren't aware, in 1976's Shaolin Wooden Men, Mister Chan was credited as "Jacky Chan". Oh, you didn't know that? How sorry. So no, your correction doesn't hold. Your attempted correction has no purchase. Oh, how sorry. You tried to correct me but in fact Mister Chan IS known as Jacky Chan -- check Shaolin Wooden Men. Oh, you haven't seen Shaolin Wooden Men? How sorry.

wat a fucking beast holy shit

You might want to consider killing yourself.

k. you can still go fuck yourself.

Time is relentless. I couldn't stand his movies since Myth.

Bigger production. More exotic locations. More tech gadgets. More supporting actors. But none of these can make up for his stunts. The photography looks dumb when his stunts aren't good enough.

Why are you tapping out like a little bitch?

When someone's dedicated enough to risk life and limb for their work; you can like it or dislike it, but only subhuman garbage would not show respect for that person, or make petty comments.

There's that memey 'every frame a painting' channel on youtube that breaks down fairly well how western productions never used Jackie properly the way asian films did.
It's a pretty good analysis breakdown of what's wrong with modern action films.

Jackie always tries 100% even for those shitty films though which is why he's so based.

The Tuxedo was god tier tbqhf

Kek'd hard at various "how sorry"s

While I agree with the video that he was underused when he came to Hollywood,
I have to say the photography of Zodiacs looked dumb. That was his movie and editing alright. The problem was he was not the man he used to be. Age alone was enough not to mention all the old injuries on him.

I have to point out that by the time of Rush Hour 1998 he was already 44. So naturally the stunts weren't as good. Surely Hollywood system doesn't work for him but I don't think that's the main reason.

But then again Tom Cruise still did the airplane stunt last year and the shot was kept intact and boasted as a big thing. So I guess I might be wrong that Jackie still could have done something great if Hollywood presented him right back then.

You have shit taste. His 80s stuff is the best

More like nobody can be bothered to spend a whole month, sometimes two, on a single scene. Seriously watch his documentary, group fight scenes can take like two months to film

You are wrong.

it's his trademark tho. he'd sound boring if he'd spoken perfect english. he'd get into some serious movies though instead of doing the goofy ones all the time.

Jackie Chan is a piece of shit shill for the PRC that badmouths his American benefactors any chance he gets, despite the fact that he owes them everything for his success.

>he wants trabble
Chan the Man's about to put your ass through a ladder, OP.

Jackie Chan is awesome. You sound like a butt hurt faggot.

I suggest investing in some ass cream.

>owes them everything

I'm not a fan of his shilling, but this simply isn't true. He was big here with badly dubbed movies way before he ever did an American movie.