Disney's Frozen - Give Elsa A Swastika

change.org/p/walt-disney-make-elsa-a-nazi

We've recently seen our fellow Progressives campaign to make Elsa a member of the LBGTQ+ community with #GiveElsaAGirlfriend. Not coincidentally, Progressives like you and me have simultaneously been lobbying Marvel to #GiveCapABoyfriend, with the goal that we can take every marketable character of significance that is held in high regard by the majority of people and make them gay instead of making our own original gay characters. This is a very important mission just because.

However, in the midst of these campaigns to make Elsa and Cap gay, Marvel went one step further and recently made Captain America a member of Hydra, a Nazi organization. This is progress at its finest, because if there's one thing America stands for, it is Nazism. However, if we are going to make Cap gay, and then make Cap a Nazi, we have the obligation to also make Elsa gay, and then a Nazi. Once she is gay, she must also become a Nazi. It's just the natural progression of logic.

So here is where we make our Progressive voices heard, at change.org, because Elsa needs to be a Nazi. With your help and support, I know we can achieve this monumental goal, in the name of Progress! #LassJetztLos

This petition will be delivered to:
Walt Disney
The Walt Disney Company

Elsa being muh waifu, I approve this petition
HEIL ELSA
HELL VINTER

Walt would be proud

>1984
No fucking way

Nazi Elsa makes my dick hard as fuck

The Queen in the High Castle

Pretty funny, senpai.

bump

Why would they campaign for that? She's already asexual.

"Do you want to build a death camp?"

*worker camp

Holy fuck that is hot!

"Do you want to gas some Jews?"

>do you want to build the fourth reich?

>Do you want to end the Jewish Menace for all time?

Just think, she could turn all the gypsies in her country to ice and bury them

Dude, Beast turns into a white guy at the end. Becoming white brings his entire house and lands back to normal and gives a happy ending, you're completely missing the point.

fffffffffffff

Winter for Poland and France!!!

Or ride our kikes around hall?

I never see you anymore

Close the chamber door

The left wants to make a caricature of itself so I signed it. I hope this gains traction.

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN FROZEN????

"It's time to build a waaaaalllll!"

I approve of this. Back when Frozen was big I loved all the fanfics about her as a ruthless dictator and nationalist using her powers to strengthen her nation and punish her enemies

I kek'd

god that greek chick is sexy as fuck