Hey Sup Forums I need advice with something

Hey Sup Forums I need advice with something

I asked a chick on omegle to rate my cock, she said yea. This is how the kik convo went.

Me: sup
Her: hi
Me: one sec
Me: *sends dick pic*
Her: pretty nice, 10/10
Me: 10 wow its pefect?
Her: yeah, its pretty good
Me: ty
Her: yeah

Left her on read. Was I supposed to continue this conversation or ask for nudes, her profile pic is super sexy?

get her nudes you retard

This was almost an hour ago I'm not gonna randomly message her now

Do it faggot

This is why you fail.

No its awkward. Heres her profile pic

my email is [email protected]
send me her kik, ill help you out

You have a dick like that and are on Omegle? Go get a girl in real life allow you to show her and dick down. Smh

She got that fat fanny pack pussy goin on

Please. I've seen blind quadriplegics that could photoshop better than that shit. It didn't ask for pics b/c he knew she may want to see it for real and the gig was up when that happened.

Help me out how? You just want her nudes

I have crippling anxiety. I had a chance to lose my virginity but I ended up masturbating in the corner of her room (multiple times that night). The few experiences I have with women both in real life and online I fuck up which is why I made this thread to learn from my mistakes. Asking a girl for nudes makes my heart pound a million beats a second and plus I only asked her to rate my dick on omegle not for her to send me nudes.

i was going to go get her nudes obviously

It's not a shop but I don't know how I could prove it to you. That isn't the pic I sent though because the one I did was over 2 MB so that's one I had saved and took with my front facing camera.

dude, stop being so unsure of yourself... I got a tip for you, do the opposite of what you would usually do.

I don't want you linking the thread to her

thats not of my interest, i asked for it privately so that doesnt happen

it looks like your dick got hit with something and didn't break off and it was left bent like a steel pipe. Hats off to Mr. Steeldick

I send you her kik over email (which would be a throw away I would have to make right now). How do I know you won't send her this link?

The crippling anxiety I mentioned here
also extends into crippling paranoia. My mental illness is making me very hesitant.

>How do I know you won't send her this link

you're not supposed to trust everyone here, so its up to you if you wanna share it or not. if it counts for anything, ill promise you i wont send her the thead.

DUDE LISTEN TO ME, who gives a shit how it turns out? You literally started out by sending a dick pic and she had a positive response, go for it ffs.
is me

My kik doesn't show my face and it's under a fake name but it uses my real email can people see it?

im asking for her kik, not yours. but to answer that, i dont think so?

Dude, why would she care? You've already sent a dickpic, why would you back out now?

alright fine

sent something to this

did it work?

received

update me if anything happens

We're waiting for some progress

nothing yet

bump

still no reply, rip

:c