>saw black dude riding a bike yesterday
>thought it was mine, ran home
>sure enough, it was still chained up in my garage, asking for food

Kek

>1514843975941

fuck lost

SLOBODAN WAS A GOOD MAN

I lost

my fucking god, was Sup Forums always this lame?
t. since 2009

HE DID HIS BEST FOR HIS COUNTRY AND THOSE SERBIAN AGENDA FILLING BASTARDS TRIED TO TAKE HIS PRIDE

Kinda similar

Kek
I always wonder shit like what the fuck did his parents think about him

Classic humor.you sir are a genius.

He specifically targeted and killed civilians. That's a war crime. While it's not always the case in history as massive bombs are being detonated without military leaders being condemned for war crimes all the fucking time, killing civilians shouldn't be encouraged.

He was a warmonger, not a good man.

every time

my guess is its a fraud. you can rack up plays on itunes by setting the song to start a millisecond before it ends and it will just loop. he probably hates the song in real life.

>Max Moon
fuck Konnan

Lost

Those claims were based on bullshit, his men were killing innocent civilians and he could have court martialed them, but he was not walking around putting bullets in people. The ICYP was a garbage foundation whose overseeing office did not even agree with, they lied and hid information and only targeted Bosnians and Croats, but you think this man died of his own honor in order to escape a 5 year sentence when he had already served 15? Bullshit. He was not about to live with a label of lies.

...you mean people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

jesus h. these ylyl threads suck now days. it aint even summer for christs sake

>getting politically heated in a ylyl thread
extra kek

>classic joke

>what do you do if you see 100 niggers 50 dead 50 alive and all you can hear is the sound of laughter?
>stop laughing and reload the gun

haha someone say it!!! someone say the meme!!!! xD

You are full of lies, misinformation, and doubtless nationalistic propaganda. I hope one day you're able to mature and get a better perspective instead of perpetuating the hate and bullshit.

Ready for more cock?

y

I lose

Fucking lost

oh fuck not bad

>not always the case in history as massive bombs are being detonated without military leaders being condemned for war crimes
And, you know, Presidents that have 90%+ wrong target kill rates with drone strikes... but they're from 'major' nations, while this guy was from a minor one & could be prosecuted for the kind of shit absolutely every single military throughout history has done, so they can say "look, if it happened, we'd prosecute it; there IS justice"... Bullshit.

>normal pleb
>country
pick one

lost... omfg. im so sorry.

Why is this stupid supposed to be funny?

10 minutes of him just saying "this close"?

Lodt

can't believe I lost to this

>sorry
what have Sup Forums come to?

that's pretty aight, but w a t c h t h i s
>what's the difference between a dead nigger in the road and a dead dog in the road?
>there are skid marks in front of the dog

does that say halal in the lower right corner?

is ambient that weird?
space music is chill as fuck

this was originally posted on Sup Forums and I'm pretty sure there was supposed to be a photo attached under the pic with a vietnamese user calling the guy in the picture a nigger

lost

holy trip

i listen to Space Station Soma all the time

This man understands. His subordinates fucked up but Slobodan wanted what was best for his people.
No, I listened to all sides and I saw nothing but constant lies from the tribunal that indicted him. All you show is your underlying love for Muslims and the lies of politically inclined judges.
Tell me why the tribunal endlessly charged Croats and Bosnians, but never Serbs on their end? Tell me why they got caught withholding information at a NATIONAL court process and said they did it to protect "critical national interests"? Your blind faith in the corrupt is what is wrong with the world.

Lost! Very rare I find something in a ylyl thread that isn't cancer. But this one gave me a giggle

Fucking this.
Great book though.

No it's been pretty alright till you got here and fucked it all up thanks fag

oh come on man that's too far

I like woofers
gud bois

K E K
E
K

just had a look, that's pretty awesome

you know musicformessier or immersion theory?