Infographics thread

Infographics thread

Food prefered

Yummy

Personally did this one

Turned out great, the dipping not so much. Eat it alone

this one looks like shit

im sure it tastes fine, but it does look like a poor man's budget meal.

an old favourite

This is just the retarded version of a grilled cheese sandwich.

bump

reinvented*

No nigger, that doesn't taste fine.

t. italian

parsley? thats green onion.

this could give me motivation to cook

But the bread on the inside of the spiral would be soggy and the melting cheese would be poorly contained. A grilled cheese sandwich is the optimal shape.

This image makes me hungry and angry. I love eggs but they give me the massive shits so I can't eat them.

you mean the side of the sandwich that doesnt get grilled? look at the 'spiral' you mention; it is literally just a cylindrical version of a grilled cheese sandwich that is flat.

You can save 10 minutes by not doing stupid bullshit and just make a regular grilled cheese.

It's a spiral you dingus, not a cylinder. The bread on the inside doesn't get grilled.

Fuck your shitty cheese spirals.

every single one of these recipes are fucking disgusting crimes against humanity

you can save even more time if you just eat the ingredients, but who am i to judge how you like to eat your grilled cheese?
the bread on the inside of a flat sandwich doesnt get grilled either. figure it out yet?

At least one side of 100% of the bread on a grilled cheese sandwich is grilled. This can not be said for your trashy recipe.

chives.
whoever wrote it made an error, but the recipe still works with parsley.