Reminder that the plane scene was the last thing several people saw before they died

Reminder that the plane scene was the last thing several people saw before they died

Other urls found in this thread:

nyfcc.com/2012/08/aurora-atrocitas-the-dark-knight-crisis-by-armond-white-for-cityarts/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, indeed. And baneposting is, in fact, the manifestation of their spirits through an abstract subcultural phenomenon. This is among the sacred, hermetic truths; that the dead do not speak to us through apparitions or through seance, but through memes.

reminder that witnesses say that's not the guy who did it

Came here to post this. Blood sacrifice is necessary to bind the rituals. Meme Magik is no exception.

The sad thing is this is actually true lol I wonder what part they actually made it to.

"You're a big guy"
"For you"
*gunfire*

"Why would you shoot a man"

*gunfire*

oh god damn this is probably ttue

That really is very strange and surreal to think that CIA's weird, uncanny presence, before it had even become a meme, was up doing its thing on the screen for the first time while this was happening.

Can you imagine all that carnage, while up on the screen in the background CIA's giant, strange face is mugging and making all those strange expressions?

I know this is nonsense, but man, what if the meme DID draw its power from that. It is weird that such an unlikely, random scene became the strongest meme ever, next to Pepe.

Pepe, for that matter, has probably seen some violence too, given its accumulating connection to Sup Forums and its more nefarious attentions.

really?

Yeah. They say he looks different from the actual shooter.

At least they never had to experience bane posting

I wonder if time slows down in a moment like that. what if that scene echoed through the experience in a kind of surreal slow-motion

in other words, they didn't experience it as a meme, but maybe they lived an eternity inside it

No charge for them

I can feel their collective spirit in this thread. They are at peace.

It was described as s firefight between two sets of character groups, so most likely is near when Catwoman is first introduced and the cops are shooting in the alley, audiences thought his attack was part of the movie ...

I think time actually seems to speed up and they didn't know wtf was going on.

It probably was really strange hearing Bane's weird-ass voice echoing over the gunshots though. Such a cartoony meme voice.

I thought the shooting started before the movie

what were they trying to tell us?

It's not really that unlikely. The dialogue is so fucking retarded, for a triple-AAA release of that caliber, that it couldn't have NOT become a meme.

For you

The shooting actually started about 30 minutes in.

They still are. As you approach the Singularity that is the reunion with the Universal Conscious, time slows to a standstill, hence the power of the meme. The Universe is thinking about it.

BANE?!

Of courshe!

Never thought about this. Will the director burn eternally for this?

>the last thing you might see is some anons shitpost

No, you're not allowed to do that shit here.

>"Your a big guy"
>"For you"
>gunfire

If only they knew the last words they heard was going to be the meme of all memes.

The plane scene is on Spike TV right now

No. He wore a gas mask and dark clothes in a theater. Do you think anyone is going to be able to properly ID anyone in that setting?

Reminder that violence in America is a cultural problem and that a massacre committed at a significant cultural event carried out by a guy dressed up as a huge pop-culture figure wasn't enough to draw attention to the fact.

nyfcc.com/2012/08/aurora-atrocitas-the-dark-knight-crisis-by-armond-white-for-cityarts/

The never got to Banepost

gas mask doesn't cover his wacky orange hair

damn, I remember looking at the twitter of one of the victims and his last tweet was about how excited he was to see TDKR for his birthday.

Newfag tourist. That scene was a meme ever since they showed the previews

Good read, but he fails to provide any suggestions of solutions of his own. Not that there are any. What's that rubric or scale or whatever? Western society right now is in the age of decadence. We're indulging every kind of degenerate act right now, because it was inevitable. That is to say: It was inevitable we'd have guys like Tarantula who would glorify violence in the cinema. It titillates an audience who for the past 40 years prior to Reservoir Dogs hadn't seen movie violence like that. It's the same reason Nirvana got as big as it was: Guys with long hair ripping mad solos all about fucking girls wasn't going to last forever.

We'll either get tired of the nihilistic violence Nolan and the like portray, or we won't. No one knows where this train is headed.

.... Uh gun control maybe dumbass?

What does gun control have to do with the fact that the majority of western society is desensitized to violence in entertainment, and indeed demands and praises it? Yeah we can sign some laws that will make something like Aurora less likely to happen again, but this is the United States you're talking about. Of course it's going to happen again.

Shooting started during the stock market heist, this is known from the court transcripts

Aside from the "Big guy - for you" line its a completely normal scene that actually has some really cool stunts and effects. It only becomes retarded when every single frame has been dissected and meme'd a million times, the same way a word begins to sound stupid if you say it over and over again. I think the funniest thing about baneposting is that it even is a meme at all, because the scene itself in the context of the movie isnt really humorous. Would you really think the guy who hands Dr Pavel over to CIA was funny if you hadnt seen him shooped with mosquito eyes under water?

reminder that deaths from mass shootings are still fucking dwarfed by niggers shooting each other with handguns

>I think the funniest thing about baneposting is that it even is a meme at all, because the scene itself in the context of the movie isnt really humorous

There's a lot of shit wrong with that scene. Aidan Gillen is overacting like crazy, the dialogue is strange, and Bane's plan makes absolutely zero sense

I think that the answer is simply that we need people with higher things in mind to start making art and influencing our culture. Every now and then a movie with a soul creeps out of Hollywood but they're feeling fewer and further between all the time. Once Clint Eastwood dies who'll be left?

As sad as it is I completely understand why White praises Zac Snyder so much. The bastard might have the mind of a teenager, but at least he wants Batman and Superman to do more than have sick fights and punch people for 3 hours straight.

Well it is, but like you said it would help, and no I didn't say I had any definitive solution either. Though probably a step back from all the numbing technology and convenience we're surrounded by could bring some sense back into people.

What difference does it make?

>line its a completely normal scene
Oh shut the fuck up.

>Why does CIA's henchmen, standing directly behind Bane, turn around to beat up Bane's incapacitated henchmen instead of subduing Bane who was right in front of them?
etc.

What a way to go out though, soundtracked by the meme of all memes.

>What difference does it make?

Gun control is mostly fearmongering about "muh assault weapons" and wouldn't solve anything because gun violence is mostly caused by handguns, the latter of which would never be made illegal because they're the cornerstone of self-defense in the modern era

Unless you're actually suggesting the government forcibly round up everyone's firearms, which is fascist as fuck and would never ever happen.

Honestly the whole 'no guns are fascist' schtick just sounds like insanity to me. You're supposed to be one nation and one people but you all need guns to defend yourselves from each other and your own government of all things.

A logical person would say a highly armed, deeply divided population would be a serious threat to political instability not stability and a surefire way to make sure the government distances itself from giving the people any real political or economical influence to unite said divided political aims and firearms.

I don't know tho, I would be terrified if handguns were largely legalized in my country.

>I think that the answer is simply that we need people with higher things in mind to start making art and influencing our culture

I agree. But with the innumerable Star Wars films on the way I don't think we'll be seeing such a thing for a while. We're more than welcome to start contributing on our own, however.

>Though probably a step back from all the numbing technology and convenience we're surrounded by could bring some sense back into people.

It's too late for that, only thing that can help that is parenting. Teaching children the gratification of spending time with one's family instead of spending time on one's phone. But the fact is the internet is just too fucking convenient and too easy to access.

we're not one nation and one people. there is major division and serious corruption, and one of the founding ideas in the US was that people have the right to defend themselves from corrupt powers.

Call that a bit kooky and redneck if you want, but it's a foundation of the country.

Frankly, I don't give a shit. The worse things are getting, the more I'm starting to admire country patriot types who make it an ethic to be armed. Probably doesn't make any ultimate difference, but I admire it.

"you're a big guy"
*initial gunfire" (people think it's part of the movie)
"for you......"
*more gunfire"
*people realize it's an uppity /r9k/er*

The internet is pretty great in uniting the world though and freeing up the access to information even though governments around the world are frantically trying to lock it down.

I think hard manual labor would do more for people, people are too useless and resourceless compared to people of even just the recent past because we've all been bullied into relying on a system that makes us feel useless and aimless.

It'd be different if the states or other countries went back to being run by people and communities over corporations. But yeah TV would at least have to go for that to happen.
I don't think I'd want it to though cause I fucking hate people and love not having to interact with people so much.

There's a great Japanese horror movie called Kairo about this topic, how people in Japan are so hopelessly disconnected from each other and society. It's reaaally slow Kino though but I'd reccomend it.

Oh, it sounds like you're a yurocuck.

I'm sure having a gun would sound nice when Muhammad is beheading you while he's raping your mother

Can anyone think of any other movies which feature the baneposting image?

also, it's not country gun culture types who are running around shooting people, it's city people. country people also tend to believe in decency and manners, and it keeps them in check. they argue that cities are moral vacuums, and they're right. it's not the guns that cause the violence, it's really the toxic cultures in urban centers that misuse them.

whereas meanwhile, with country people, guns serve as a kind of symbol of their steadfastness, in sticking literally to their guns, and to their values, in defiance of the cities who look down on them. guns are part of the package of that gesture. and in all honesty I have come to have immensely more respect for country people. city people are vacant snobs, or criminal scum (and I say this as a city dweller). country people are largely admirable.

There were plenty of movies before the 90s that were as gory or more gory than any Tarantino movie.

>The worse things are getting, the more I'm starting to admire country patriot types who make it an ethic to be armed. Probably doesn't make any ultimate difference, but I admire it.

I admire the patriots of old. Washington, Lincoln, Jefferson, etc. They KNEW they had to be independent from England, they KNEW they had to fight for their freedom. They were certain. I can't remember the last time I was certain of of something so strongly in this web 2.0 world.

>I think hard manual labor would do more for people, people are too useless and resourceless compared to people of even just the recent past because we've all been bullied into relying on a system that makes us feel useless and aimless.

That's the shit right there. Fuck the dumbasses who let corporations take their facilities to China, Mexico, Guatemala, etfuckingcetera. Fuck 'em all. That is what kept the U.S. as the best fucking country in the world. But nooo it's all about the fucking bottom line.

I'm going to start looking for earlier precedents in old paintings. I'm sure they exist.

>It's a completely normal scene
Hello rebbit

The only corrupt powers there are to protect the people from are corporations though and it's up to the government to regulate these entities, and the government is supposed to be run by the people.
Having the people supposed to be able to protect themselves from the government makes it sound like you don't have a country at all.

My understanding was that the US government wanted an armed population to defend themselves from invasions and occupations.
It's not a move that makes sense for a government though I have to say.

Your country has a higher percentage of minorities than my country ever will, the same with violence and beheadings I hear as well.

The entire world falls under some kind ___cuck I presume to you.
It's really just lame and makes you look like an uneducated anti-intelligent idiot. But ok.

What you said makes no sense
An armed populace forces the government to give us power. Fuck, people like HRC wouldn't even have to pretend to need the support of the American people if they didn't have guns

in Europe, in time, you're going to have to protect yourself from an increasingly large, prominent, and aggressive Muslim culture. I wish you were all armed, honestly.

I know you guys are confident your European sophistication will rub off on them, but when it tips to their majority, there's no incentive for them to adopt your values, and anyways, your values are sharply contrary to their deeply held religious beliefs.

guns are probably one of the main things you need at this point.

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

like poetry

You have next to no power though. You have pretend power and mock elections. I would be much more scared of the US population if they were seriously politically engaged with all their guns than if they didn't.

As far as I can tell you've been frozen out, obviously this is because of corruption but I think the amount of arms would make a population scary enough to any government. That's not really an accomplishment in itself.
With the amount of political corruption maybe it couldn't be helped, but the whole guns thing just seems like they gave them to you to make you feel like you had a say, and have to fix shit by yourselves before locking you out entirely.

That's at least what handing someone a gun says to me, that you won't be there to protect them so they have to fend for themselves.

Sup Forums is a board of peace user

the idea is that over time society is going to crumble and people will have to protect themselves more. I actually see this a likelihood.

yes, that means all the scumbags will be armed, but so will you be.

Maybe I'd listen to you if it seemed like you knew anything at all about what Europe is like, like me.

For some reason you think minorities are outbreeding our own native populations which we're very much keeping tabs on even if they did.
We don't let that large amounts immigrate either, at least not my country.
I also don't see why these people living comfortably in our countries would want a race war, or stick to their tedious dogmatic religions.

Christianity is slowly shrinking as well but it's a slow process that takes decades it's not something that happens within one generation.

not that Sup Forums do anything, I mean more that they have an uncanny ability for being up on a lot of happenings, and often tend to have local anons who witness or report from nearby, and in many cases I've seen Pepe pop up in images of said events/locations

>I also don't see why these people living comfortably in our countries would want a race war, or stick to their tedious dogmatic religions.

because they believe in their religion? I know it's hard for blase, comfortable atheist Euros to grasp, but some people have different beliefs, and it's not based on how comfortable their life is or not.

Thanks to technology and most money transfer being digital, we're more tightly than ever before in history though.

It's more like 1984 or Ghost in the Shell than the wild west, and it will probably never return to that way now that we're already here.

Unless you're saying the founding fathers predicted a post apocalyptic future or something.

"You're a big guy"
>shots being fired everywhere
"For you"
>audience member dies laughing

If your world view is assuming that people of other ethnicities are somehow inherently different from us "normal" people and that they aren't made the same way we are then yes I can see how that would be difficult to understand.

I'm not pro immigration by any means I think it's fairly unnecessary, but what you're talking about is just dumb memes and bias confirmation, not anything that has anything to do with real life.
We're posting on Sup Forums though so that's always something to consider.

>*initial gunfire" (people think it's part of the movie)

lol no

>leans over
>"hey guy with the pink hair and the toy rifle, sorry to bother you, did bane just say he was a big guy for him? what did he mean by that?"

>A don't see why a population of people who have devoted themselves overwhelmingly to a singular religious tradition so devoutly that it has driven the social and political history of their homelands at a fundamental level for over a thousand years wouldn't be keen to totally abandon that tradition for a foreign value system that largely contradicts it
Yeah, me neither.

Reminder that women are insane.

Reminder that women like mass murdererers more than virgins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
>Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon.

Thousands of letters sent to James Holmes reveal sick fixation with theater shooter
nydailynews.com/news/national/james-holmes-fan-mail-reveals-sick-fixatation-killer-article-1.2356103

Over 4,000 letters since the 2012 shooting to September 2015.

I thought it was during the stock exchange robbery scene

Well again, thinking that it's religion and not geographical and enviromental factors that drive any one indigenous people to live one way or another is pretty ignorant.

Yes Islam is a very strict devout religion, duh. What other revelations do you have?
We'll just pretend that you had any idea about anything you just wrote, including Arabian political history, muslims and connections between Christianity and Islam,

You're not saying anything of real fact or substance because you don't know anything real or substantial only sensationalist headlines and memes from Sup Forums.

There's also the fact that immigrants don't exclusively come from the middle east, a large amount does thanks to the US fucking it up, which ties into your point about the political history of the middle east doesn't it.

I have unironically written to female prisoners and have gotten letters back from some

fucking lol

There are more insane men than women

And women are definitely more likely to fuck a virgin than a serial killer

>Serial killer gets 4000 letters from women, most of who would get fucked by him
>Virgin gets no letters from women because nobody will fuck him because if they would he wouldn't be a virgin

>Fuck the dumbasses who let corporations take their facilities to China, Mexico, Guatemala, etfuckingcetera. Fuck 'em all.

If it's too expensive to stay in business building things here, I'm going to do it in mexico. If americans want to change that, they should vote for a politicians who want reasonable trade restrictions, taxes, regulations, and who are not trying to export as many jobs as possible. I am not going to feel bad for people who have done the opposite 6 times in a row and are about to do it again.

They expect one of us at the wreckage brother

Why does CIA not remove any of the captives hoods before questioning them? Why does he decide to pretend to throw them out of a plane then expect them not to tell the others he's only pretending?

Like he'd go 'who wants to try next!?' and the guy he didn't throw would go 'he's bullshitting don't tell him anything!'

*man peacefully enjoys a kino*
*another man shoots him*
He didn't sit so good.

>Christianity is slowly shrinking as well but it's a slow process that takes decades it's not something that happens within one generation.

That's the problem. In Europe, in America, all kinds of places.

Atheists spent so much time demonizing Christianity that they failed to realize that Christianity is a bulwark against Islam.

Atheists breed less than Christians, secular countries have no unifying values besides "political correctness", and Muslim immigrants show up with their irreducible violent stone age culture.

You could even point to the fall of Christianity for black on black crime in the inner city. Once radical feminists normalized sex outside marriage after the invention of the Pill in 1960, the rates of out of wedlock births skyrocket. Today, 72% of black babies are born out of wedlock. And once you gut a country's manufacturing base with trade deals like NAFTA, all the jobs that blacks migrated to big cities to work in are outsourced overseas, leading to widespread poverty. So there are tons of single moms, living in poverty, and their illegitimate bastard children grow up without fathers, and then join gangs to have some semblance of masculine authority in their life, and they typcally turn to a life of crime.

Atheism can't solve any of that. Atheism is totally congruent with the postmodern "anything goes" permissiveness that fuels hypercapitalism.

Politically correct culture is the atheist/secular version of "heresy." There are countless stories of countries and governments failing to do anything about Muslim migrants, for fear of looking "racist." That's what happens when atheists demonize Christianity, and when being "racist", "sexist", "homophobic", "transphobic", "ableist", "Islamophobic", "anti-Semitic" is viewed as worse than "godless."

I really don't know what to tell you if you think a fucking immense displacement of a people with a very rigid, geographically defined and highly idiosyncratic cultural identity into foreign lands that have a long history of violent conflict with them will just be a perfectly easy transition and we'll all adapt instantaneously.

Yeah I mean that's pretty disappointing well in its own right. All the problems with this country and they're will within the people's power to change it if they gave enough of a shit. However the problems still persist, logic denoting that the people just don't give a shit.

We won't but at least we're not handing them handguns like they're lolipops :^)

I do know you know precious little actually relevant information about this topic though.

What you say largely makes sense and it could help society, but morality is inherent in human nature we don't need religion to teach it to people unlike what religious people like to pretend.
I think rational people regardless of being atheist would see the negative effects of hypercapitalism.
But yeah probably having some unifying faith or ideals to unite people in those morals could can speed development in society.
But that's because people are stupid and unable to act and think on their own though.

You sound like some bible guy trying to start a debate right now. Can't say I care much about religion one way or another man.

It works because people are stupid, it's nice to have meaning in life but it's not very creative or open minded. It could be an essential structure, but I don't think that's a structure that will ultimately last, history has now proven that.

I can think of worse ways to die than having to see the plane scene before you get shot.

>Well again, thinking that it's religion and not geographical and enviromental factors that drive any one indigenous people to live one way or another is pretty ignorant.

Religion is an ideology, and ideologies are typically borne from environmental/geographical factors.

Islam comes from the desert. So is it any wonder that a religion that comes from an area where sandstorms are common somehow fetishes women covering up? Is it any wonder that a religion that comes from an area without refrigeration has food rules like avoiding pig, which may contain Trichinosis?

Or look at Manifest Destiny. That religious ideology motivated white Christians in North America to colonize the country. Would an atheist have as much motivation to go west? You could point to the prospect of gold rushes or silver rushes, but someone who thinks death is the end is much more likely to take less risky journeys which might end in death, than a people who believe death is not the end.

Look at Spanish Catholic conquistadors. Look at the drive to convert indigenous peoples to Christianity. Look at indigenous peoples in the Amazon whose religion is basically based on sacred plants native to their area.

Apart from scifi religions like Scientology, religion is deeply a product of an environment. Although one could argue that an "environment" or medium like a pulp scifi magazine Astounding Science Fiction, where L. Ron Hubbard had Dianetics published, allowed that "religion" to flourish.

Well female prisoners are pretty much the most desperate women ever.