I want to leave america i am tired of living here would Russia be a good country to flee too

I want to leave america i am tired of living here would Russia be a good country to flee too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSi9sj16vVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try Venezuela

Russia seems easier to get to and they are white

fuck no. what about russia do you find so appealing?

or china. anywhere where the people are still half savage. the developed world doesn't need you to proceed. shack up with the dog eaters.

mainly they are white and do not seem that different than Americans also i feel like i could blend in more easily also if i decide to move through out Europe i have the option

white and half retarded. even the rich oligarchs are like deep south hillbillies in $500 suits.

Then ill fit in just fine but would they send me back to the states if i came caught

i hope you do it, renounce your us citizenship, realize how stupid your decision was, and can't immigrate to another country.

Don't expect anyone in Russia to be English fluent. I've heard Russian is a difficult language to learn.

Rub shoe polish all over your face and claim to be a Syrian terrorist, Germany will let you in and give you money and an apartment, and let you rape their women and children.

You wanna be hated americunt then come to Australia, you won't get in

You gave up

OP here i can speak some Russian and could learn the language fast i was in prison with 90% of spics and learned their gibberish fast

I could give you a ride there in my helicopeter if u want

North korea seems pretty good, if you're looking for commie stuff

yeah get me out of here i am 100% on leaving

K.
Let's go for a ride.
Are you paying, or seizing the means of transportation?

>in prison
Oh you'll fit in there alright.
Bye bye

You're an idiot

Yo don't go to Petersburg you will be mugged and killed before anything. If you're going to go to Russia get a basic understanding of the language, I can read the alphabet and even if it takes you a second to pronounce something they'll treat you with 100x more respect if you can at least read it. For the most part Russians in the larger cities don't like Americans, go somewhere smaller and get a manual labor job. The best way to live there is to work hard and be modest, you'll make a lot more friends like that then being a weirdo trying to work at a gas station. Harasho buddy.

can i live and work there illegally and what happens if i am caught

lol

Only If you like AIDS and insurance fraud

Probably killed. Possibly for the better of society.

Siberian Summer Camp

No, and if you get caught in a decent area you will get deported, but if you get caught in an area that's still not happy with the US you will be beaten to death.

I was not under the impression Russia is mad at the US. If only america adopted Russia immigration policy

kek

Yes. Both countries are controlled by Putin so you should not see major difference.

Wrong thread*

You arent getting it kiddo. The propaganda is only going on this side of the pond chap. The russians still hate ALL americans. They don't have a russian version of alex jones or brightbart telling them "americans arent so bad". If you go there, pro russian right-winger or not, they will laugh at you, kick your teeth out and sip thier vodchka. BLYAAAAT!

Lol, no.

Try somewhere in Europe or Canada.

Yes, every American that visits Russia gets beat up. It's just a fact, 100 percent of Russians will beat Americans. You are really in touch with the world, you must travel a lot.

Forget Russia. Try North Korea or Iran. I hear they're both nice places compared to America

Are you a fucking retard? RUSSIANS HATE AMERICA! they hate the left, they hate the right. Let me ask you this. do you think some north koreans or some iranians are good lads> do YOU differentiate them? NO! THEY ARE ALL TO BE HATED! Why do all conservacucks think Russians like them? is it because of trumps money laundering?

that is unfortunate I would make a good worker of the state

What country in europe would you recommend?

I think i heard the same thing. Give it a shot op

You're pants on your head retarded for even considering immigrating to fucking Russia without knowing the language and planning on working illegally. Have you ever even been to at least any east european country? Shits different over here. I live next door to Russia and have been there. Trust me, its too much for your faggy bitch ass to handle if you cant handle USA which is easymode.
But by all means do go there and dont forget to post here.

Germany.

I think the number is more like %99. You fucking moron. do a 180 and walk away.

Ukraine

Specifically Donbass

Oh but this op faggot will get beat up, because hes got a faggy attitude all like im tired living in the usa i wanna go to russia. Hes a beta faggot with delusions grandeur and exactly first in line for ass kicking in mother Russia

I love how you are confusing the US government with US citizens. People can like and sympathize with north Koreans, but hate the North Korean government.

And that's even if those numbers are correct...which is very very unlikely. It's almost impossible to get that kind of consensus in such a broad survey.

Ukraine is it's own country. And it is spelled *dumbass.

Cant tell if retarded or bait

thank you this just proves all Russians will beat Americans in the street.

fuck you faggot I want to go live in the motherland and become a worker of the state. I can drink vodka like any russian

Canada

Russian women

North koreans are all under a massive brainwashing campaign and eat dogs to survive. they blame thier plight on america and yes, the average american due to complacency. only high ranking party officials and members of the military know what the true state of the country is. I love how you think you know how people under a totalitarian regime think. stop being such a liberal.

They all fucking hate us dude.

Haha so right Russians can smell weakness and train their kids to beat it up. See even women and children would beat him up because all Russians love beating up "betas".

Way to miss the point and go on your own rant. I was showing that the views of a people and the government they reside in can differ greatly.

Come to North Korea! We love americans!

That's what I'm saying 100 percent of Russians will beat up Americans. Even infants, it's just a fact.

No it is you who is mistaken. about a great many things. The average north korean eats drinks and breaths hatred for the us. It doesnt matter that you know the reason they suffer is thier leader because thier leaders have convinced it is because of the greed of the average american. which is a republic. they see what america is doing around the world and think you all voted for it. that is what they are told every day. Feel as sorry as you want for them. not a single one of them would give you a shred of pity or mercy in return. it is obvious that you are white and raised in the most hated country on the planet.

You have to address a previous post or people wort know who or what you are responding too...

You're just spouting nonsense into a void. I'm glad no one considers or even values anything you have to say. A dullard who cannot even identify the points being discussed.

Try eastern block.
Cz,Pl,Hun,Rom.
Still kinda european standards. + no nigger fever.
Avoid Ukraine, Russia and Belarus tho... still shit countries right now

you are on an anonnomys message board, complaining that you can't tell who is talking to you....

I am Russian and I'll tell you if you come here now, with the current political instability and constant crisis, you'll be lucky to survive a month or 2.

lol ya i accidentally backspaced it out. But i figured you would be hanging on my every word so i wasn't worried that the words would find you.

cant tell if russian or chinese

There are more and more Russians moving to where I live (Italy), so I think you'd be an idiot to move to Russia from the US.

>flee too
>too

the message was in response to a previous post, but without showing that it makes it pointless. I don't want to know who posted it, I want to know what the fuck it's going on about. Again you miss the point.

Try Alaska

Yeah, still had no point, I just used North Korea as an analogy unrelated to the state of their country. Here I'll make it easy for you. People and the government are sperate and people can have separate opinions on both of them.

Huh?
I have 3 unrelated American friends who lived in autralia for 5+ years

"The government and the people are separate" lol Not in a totalitarian regime you fuckwit. Thats like saying "church and state are separate" for countries like iran. Like I said, you are clearly a white american with a very white american outlook on the world.

#butthurt

Just go to the Balkans and bang camgirls all day dumbass
Russia may have 2.8 f to m ratio but the rate of fatality is madness.

So you don't think a person outside of France can like the French but not like the French government? I was just using that country as an example. You can use any country and it's the same.

Also North Korea is not a hive mind where every person has the exact same thoughts. Of course people will be influenced by their government, media, and society. This will create large groups with similar ideas, but it is not a homogeneous thought system. As people defecting from north Korea show that they do not all hate the American back South Korean government.

He posted a graph of russian opinions not north koreans you fucking retard.

#no-substance

That is my point, the graph did not show 100 percent disapproval rate on either side. I just used North Korea as an example and then others ranted about the countries policies and treatment of people, which was irrelevant.

The donbass region is a fucking warzone

France is not a totalitarian regime and hence your argument is invalid. Totalitarian regimes control ALL aspects of life, Government, media. They dont have exposure to positive opinions of the us. Hell I don't understand how much of a loser you are to argue a failed point because of your desire to have people like you. even north koreans. why don't you search up opinions of america by other countries. u know. use the internet to actually educate yourself??

youtube.com/watch?v=CSi9sj16vVw

So u used north korea as an example and then ran with an argument you started from nothing? ALL HAIL KING TROLL!

Go you spoiled little fuck.

So if i produced a graph that actually said %99 you would argue because it isn't 100? Poster must be a woman. There can be no other explanation. The myth is disproved! there ARE women on the internet!

They cannot control all thought, I can't believe every single person in a totalitarian system thinks the exact same. Again, defectors wanting to move to America prove that they have different opinions.

Thank you, thank you.*waves slowly*

so wouldn't going there make you a Dumbass? Do you have a seance of humour? Have you even talked to a Ukrainian in the past 4 years? so many questions, so little time.

Well it does prove that not all the people in that country think the same...and that's what I was arguing...

Defectors don't say they want to move to the us. They want to move to the south. They are asked about their "opinions" and say what they know the cameras want to hear because its a political question asked to all defectors. Name one north korean defector living in the us that weren't "resettled" and living where they wanted to (being such big fans) Where are you getting your info? Countless docs interview actual defectors who explain that they needed "re-education" in order to come to terms and NOT hate the usa. But im pretty sure you will just make an ass of yourself and argue some more lolz.

Haha you really do think they all have been brainwashed to have the same thoughts. You seem like a not all cops kind of guy...not all north Koreans? C;

Then your argument was %1 percent useful. Maybe %0.5 but i havent interviewed any defectors recently. lol fucking idiot. Do you feel smart yet?

Na, most police officers are control freaks and racists who want to exert control over people. thats why they take the job. So ya. all cops. And totalitarian regimes who control all media to the point that they are called the hermit kingdom combined with statements and testimony of actual defectors leads me to say ya all north Koreans. If your living under the regime, you are as likely to hate the usa as you are to be malnourished. May not be %100 for you absolute perfectionist autists, but over %90 means all to me.

Haha that's not how people measure arguments silly. Without being able to get truthful responses in a totalitarian regime it is impossible to get accurate results of the population. There is no one to implement the study in North Korea and no way to get accurate it responses if a survey could be conducted.

Yeah 90 percent is not all for me...I don't know how controversial that is though.

then we do it the scientific way. The test sample is the defectors. The people who are running away from north korea. That is the info i am going on. If the people you say are wanting to live in the usa, originally come out STILL hating them after escaping north korea, then i have to go with the information we have. Perhaps when the curtain falls, you might find a few who actually like the usa, but they are taught you fuckers are vampires and jackles. Litterally vampires. Alex jones level shit. You seem like a disillusioned liberal from the west coast.

anyway, its midnight. imma go fuck my wife and go to sleep. got snow to shovel in the morning. Have fun being a loser.