Don't forget to post

>fucc it

On your instagram account

Those aren't xanny's bro

this.

those pills look laced af.

Those are the worst presses I've ever seen

Take 12.

those don't contain xanax. They are bad presses. Probably with random ass chemicals from India in them. Enjoy. I'm prescribed benzo's myself.

all of them

film it too

Dubs get, Dubs say take them all on livestream

Get an anarchy tattoo first

Take 'm all

this

fuck, one more reroll

Roll

7 orally, one crushed up and snorted, and two crushed up and shoved up your ass.

IT'S OGRE TIME

All. eat 8. Snort 1. 1 in pooper. Deliver pic

Of course they're pressed they're fucking red and they say Xanax. However reds are supposedly "known" to be stronger...

Take all. Inject one. Snort one. One in ass. Livestream it or pictures.

I'm rerolling for this shit

Reroll

you wont die so dont be a pussy and buff them

Roll this

Hail winrar. Don't be fag and deliver

Cant inject, will swallow all- just gettin a camera to film

Then atleast snort and ass

Xanax doesn't go to 5mg. However there are 8mg onyx pills but I don't believe those are in circulation anymore.

Also those pills are galley colored and see the shiny shit and specs in those ? The pills should look clean and one color. Those are pressed and laced. Your gonna prolly die. But this is a bait thread anyway

There's already winners you fucking retarts

That shit is NOT Xanax, dude. You're gonna fucking die.

dont swallow, they're not actual xans, take one. if its molly take one each month

Don't listen to this faggot. Take five of them as starters and report back

If anything. That is CTC like this user said. The only fucking pills I've ever seen look like that. The way they are coated and colored kinda a dirty look is xtx never Xanax

Red xans were sold on the dnm for a while dosed st 5mg. I doubt op has them.

>inject one
I know Op is a faggot, but, alprazolam isnt even fucking water soluble. Though, its most deff fentanyl, but hed be mostly shooting binders.

Snort 5 then sublingual 5 lil peep bound

I agree, only pills ive seen with that sheen and color are beans. Espec with that 666 number. Shits fake as fuck.

hope theyre laced with fentanyl take all of the at once

thats some fucking hot cheetos laced with fentanyl

Eat one faggot, and report back.

All of them

HAs this lame age one yet or what

Down the hatch, vid coming shorlty

If this is op you'll probably have a bad time...

Anyone here know how long it takes for lyrica tolerance to go away? I can't get hallucinations on the usual amount anymore :/

>implying op even has drugs and this isn't b8

Wat do guys

Didn't find any results when reversing op's pic

die happy

Drink with bag in box vodka for ultimate self hatred

is op delivering here?

Probably not but let's hope so

Trying to upload before I probably pass the fuck out

S093_MAN's Hulks are fire

Where are you uploading it?

5mg bars? what the fuck are you talking about

max ive seen are the yellow 3mgs

enjoy your epilepsy though if you abuse that shit, benzos are the most addictive substance apart from heroin..

benzodiazepine insufflated will do nothing apart from giving you disgusting drips down your throat, i guess if you want a long xanax high sure, but benzos don't work like that.

Take more than 3 and youll be way too high

Heroin addicts are at least aware of how much they're fucking themselves over while someone who's on benzo 24/7 won't get that they're destroying themselves. Two of my friends were addicted to it and they basically became fucking zombies. Don't abuse drugs, kids

i have epilepsy now because of benzos, i miss the fuck out of them. i can literally just stare at pictures like , so good looking...

Thank you for not being a fucking retard.

realize, 50mg of xans WILL kill him anyways

I know others have said it already but they look laced. Just take 1/4th and see how that goes ffs. No need to try and impress a bunch of strangers on the internet and die in the process.

Speaking of benzo. I got a 1mg pill from a friend, how fucked up will I get with zero tolerance? I've taken benzo before but it was over a year ago since the last time and never checked my dosage

yup. i embarrassed the fuck out of myself for several years, not only that, but lost iq so to speak, got epilepsy, once i stopped i had tremendous amounts of anxiety, got me to talk shit in public places that ended up getting me beat the fuck up by multiple people at times lol. i see some people today that i haven't in years and they are soooo delicate with our relationship, like, fuck is he about to go fucking insane again what is going on. NO DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH. have to explain that it never was the alcohol but the benzos + alchy... hngggg

no it won't retard do some fucking research bout benzos

you missed one faggot

you dropped one op

First time I did benzo I got some orange pill that you could split into 4 and I was drunk as fuck, think I fucked a gril but not sure. Good times
Buckle the fuck up

you will get fucked up bro, not completely, but just enough to where you are going to want to take it again. 20-30 minutes after ingestion its gunna hit you, you are going to take the deepest, most relaxed breathe you have ever taken, if you smoke cigs have one ready because the 2 together is noice. or if you smoke weed as well. enjoy... be careful... only do that shit once a month max...

congrats whats your first name so we can find out you died from fentanyl tomorrow

Only noticed after watching back, had to hunt of the floor a bit, but that ones down the hatch too now

tested them before hand, theyre all alprazolam

25mgs of alpraz.
Damn dude, most ive ever hit was 30. Buckle up to forget, than redose, than forget about it, than redose again.

took 9 HWBR seeds an hour ago... friends turned me onto these and i did a bunch of research on them. Any of you guys ever have experience with these? What did i get myself into?

Why waste it then? You won't remember shit and will most likely fall asleep within an hour or two. I could make that many bars last an entire year.

Tried once and didn't do shit but I probably got duds.

hows it going op. You feeling like your gonna die yet?

Where do i find people who dig Xans? I go to college and sell weed, but legalization will happen soon in my state. I need something else to sell.

i ran into xanies in my teens, soon after around 17-18 i would take the plane every summer to france, would buy 15-20 bars, would break 5 into 1/4ths 5 into 1/2ths, at the time i had no idea that snorting that shit would do nothing except disgusting drips.. id go into the bathroom of the plane and snort that shit as well... id get to france more fucked up then ever, my uncle would have some good hash to smoke and i would be completely fucked. good times...

no it wont. It's hard to OD on benzos alone. He will however black out for days

Thanks. We'll see if I take it tomorrow

if dubs
invite your sister and offer her a screwdriver

don't sell bars you fool. not only is it a pure hassle but you are fucking people up as to where with weed you are helping... grow some vegetables and fruit, and go sell that... just an idea

it takes around 24 grams of xanax to kill someone. that's a shitton of bars bruh

nice body high. underrated drig

no , they look fucking fake

I've had 3 experiences with it. Get ready for nausea, extreme euphoria, no feeling of pain, and the feeling of sinking into what your sitting on. Their pretty fun, I just suggest puking once they settle in (it helps) also you may see things but not to intense, youll notice what your seeing is fake. How did you take yours, user?

Still waiting for set in, had food bout an hour ago so not expecting much for a for a good few mins at least
Will keep informed tho

made me remember that you also tend to think people are planning shit against you etc.. the ego blasts off with bars..... good but bad

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

just did a shit load of cocaine and about to go to work

elaborate?

88 get

What the fuck is HWBR?
>got duds
I got dubs

that shit is fake....

All of em, and make a livestream of it

Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds. They contain a substance known as LSA (which is a main ingredient in LSD) they're a psychidelic.