I had a problem with a guy and i'd like to destroy his car and i need some tips

i had a problem with a guy and i'd like to destroy his car and i need some tips
( i have brake fluid ) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Put sand in the oil if you can get under the hood
Put sand/sugar in gas
Cut break line
Slash tires
Break cleaner all over his paint job

Get on top of the car and walk down the middle of the car, stomping with every step.

only women and niggers attack personal property instead of confronting the person straight out

This.

And scholars aka "smart people" it takes cunning class and skill to disturb a person's life without then realizing it was you. Anyone can confront a person or assault them. It takes sophisticated intelligent person to do it from the shadows. I'm sorry I've risen beyond the barbaric realm you call home and have a more sophisticated line of thinking cave man

Buy elk urine from cabelas and a large syringe. Inject into car through window seal. Car becomes undrivable

pussy

>make some poor man's napalm
>place it under his gas tank
>set it on fire
>walk away

Or just have an elk piss in his car.

Use a crane to put an elk on the roof.

well this post is euphoric. no wait, i meant cringe. this post is cringe.

Pay an elk to crash his car

You are what you eat bruh

Crash his car into an elk's car

Pur the car in the elk

that's a really sophisticated way of calling yourself a pussy

Put brake fluid in a spray bottle and spray different panels on the car. Ideally, assuming they park outside, let it sit overnight. Repeat as necessary, but brake fluid will SERIOUSLY fuck the shit up

I wouldn't expect a classes man child like yourself to understand the juxtaposition of all this

Don't fuck with a guy's car. Fuck his wife but don't fuck his car

Underrated post

Get some JB Weld epoxy and glue the drivers side door shut.. only the drivers side. so he feels like a tard climbing over the seats n shit.

>friggin' ass camden mofos what are you trappin' or trippin'

Potato in tailpipe. Or if you just want to do minor aesthetic damage, throw a few slices of balogna on the paint job overnight.

>Put sand in the oil if you can get under the hood
>Put sand/sugar in gas

Does this do anything in particular to car or does it just stop fuel from working?

So being a petty little bitch makes you classy? honestly, you have 0 balls.

It'll take a cow in a pool to get it off with a mattress.

Make a mound of powder chlorine (pool Shock) on his hood. make an indention in the middle of the mound. Pour about a cup of the brake fluid into the indention. It will make a chemical fire that will do some pretty good damage.

Needle his coax.

0 balls means 0 sperm means your sorry ass wouldn't be around after I fucked ur mom so think again playerrrr

only slash 3 tires that way the insurance wont cover it

>vandalism = Classy

You lack the morals and sensibility of an adult. Yet you call me a man child. Don't be such an insecure nigger

>friggin' ass camden mofos what are you trappin' or trippin'

It just clogs the mesh filter on the fuel sump, but not enough to keep the engine from running.

I vote for this.

Why not JB Weld the ignition key hole? Can't start it, and it's a bitch to fix.

Fyi if the dude drives a car worth more than like a couple hundred dollars it’s a felony. And you just said you had a problem with him, so you should probably rethink your choices because you’ll probably get caught.

> *hurr-durr* "I fucked your mom!"

Typical 12 y/o response. Point made; Get off of Sup Forums, it's bedtime little faggot

The vandalism serves an underlying purpose. It's not destruction for destructions sake. It's like properly playing a pawn. I'm utilizing vandalism in am attempt to check my opponent ...you wouldn't understand and I don't blame you it requires a high level of thinking

What do we care, he wants to do this. It's good for entertainment for us.

He'd have to get inside the car to do that =/.. might not be possible. and most cars have a button to unlock now. So i figured glueing the door shut would be a perfect substitution

Are we just going to ignore the fact that OP used a Lenny in 2018?

Well what you're doing is incrimination in itself. If you possessed the mental capacity for true psychological warfare. You could achieve the same outcome with little to no risk.

>You keep saying i don't understand. However i've already examined the angles that you haven't considered.

The elk would need a crane to get the cow out of the mattress.

Start a WWYD thread. Those piss off everyone.

Drain the goddamn oil

I don't waste time examining redundancy where as you do. This makes you slower and less efficient congrats you admitted to being obsolete

Year? Make? Model?

>It's called risk assessment retard.

That alone is what separates the civilized and the niggers. It you act out of emotion without enough forethought It'll end badly.

> You literally came to Sup Forums because you didn't what you were doing.

stop acting like you know what you're doing lol

sand in the oil would basically turn all the engine's lubrication into sandpaper, chewing all the seals and the cylinder walls to shit and eventually seizing the engine.

would probably throw a CEL, and most cars will run long enough for him to notice something's up before grenading catastrophically

This, also 100% pure acetone fucks up everything it comes into contact with.

You can buy it in the beauty section of your local Walmart for $3-4 or something. It will definitely fuck up a paint job but it takes time and a large quantity.

he'd be better off just buying the gel-type paint thinner. That shit literally sticks on until the job's done

> Paint thinner vs corvette :(

Fight him

If you fuck with his car he'll fight you and probably win and you'll be the pussy who fucked with a guys car and got what he deserved.

If you fight him legit you may still lose but you won't look like a pussy.

(Then fuck with his car a few months after if you really want.)

>gel-type
most pro-tip

Cool as
the guy above you says acetone but I always thought hydrochloric acid was the most destructive on metalic paints

Implying I'm OP I'm just some user bored at working rustling jimmies